剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
Who was it?
是谁
A waitress.
一个女服务员
Mm, I'm going with policewoman.
我猜是个女警♥察♥
With...Oh, it's gonna break your heart, Mo.
是 Mo 说出来会让你心碎一地的
Just say it.
你就说吧
Cleaning lady. Gynecologist.
清洁女工 妇科医生
Larry Bird.
是Larry Bird
What?! What?! What?! What?!
什么 什么 什么 什么
What?
什么
...A different Larry Bird?
不是我想的那个Larry Bird吧
Nope. I didn't want to do it, Mo.
就是他 我也不想的 Mo
Then why did you?
那你是为了什么
Why did you sleep with Larry bird, ma?!
你为什么跟Larry Bird睡了 妈
S-so that I could feel more like a woman again.
那让我感觉自己又是一个女人了
You know, five years ago, your father had an affair
你知道吗 五年前
With a professional athlete also -- yeah.
你♥爸♥也是跟一个职业运动员勾搭上了
And we talked about it, and I thought I could let it go,
我们谈过 我以为我可以释怀
But it just ate at me!
但是这件事一直吞噬着我
That was not what I thought was eating at her.
在我看来"吞食"她的另有其人吧
Then I realized that the only way I could purge this feeling
然后我意识到 唯一可以消除这种感觉的办法
Was if I had an affair with an athlete, too.
就是 我也勾搭一个运动员
So I did. I'm not proud of it, but there it is.
所以我就这么干了 我不自豪 但是木已成舟
I'd be proud of it. That's Larry freakin' Bird!
换我我会自豪的 那可是Larry Bird啊
Can you ever forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
I don't know. I don't know how I feel.
我不知道 我不知道我现在什么感觉
I have so many questions.
我有好多问题
I mean, am I still a Celtics fan?
我还是凯尔特人的粉丝吗
Should I change my allegiance to the Western Conference?
我该转去支持西部的球队吗
Those are his questions?
这就是他的问题吗
I'm just so confused.
我很迷茫
Stop what you're doing! I have something I need to say!
都给我闭嘴 我有话要说
Jasper? Dad?
Jasper 老爸
Now I'm confused, too.
现在我也迷茫了
Dottie, if you think I'm just gonna say good-bye
Dottie 如果你以为我会轻易地
To 30 years of a fabulous marriage
与一段长达30年的美好婚姻
Without so much as a fight, you've got another think coming.
说再见的话 你可就大错特错了
Doesn't he mean another "Thing" Coming?
这词没用错吗
It's "Think," And I looked it up, hon.
就是这么用的 亲爱的 我特意查过
You hurt me, Dottie, when you slept with Larry Bird.
Dottie 你跟Larry Bird睡了的时候就已经伤害了我
Just like I hurt you when I slept with Mary Lou Retton.
就跟我睡了Mary Lou Retton而伤害了你一样
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
哇 哇 哇 哇
Well, he certainly has a type.
他就是好这一口啊
But two stupid mistakes are no reason to end a marriage
但我们不能因为两个愚蠢的错误就结束这段婚姻
That produced this wonderful son and our beautiful Mandy.
看看我们这个完美的儿子 还有美丽的Mandy
Ugh, I think of her in the hospital,
呃 我想她还躺在医院
Asleep in that horrible backless gown
穿着他们逼她穿的
They make her wear, it just breaks my heart.
可怕的露背睡衣 想想心都碎了
We hurt each other, Dottie, yes. We have the power to do that.
Dottie 我们彼此伤害 没错 我们有权那么做
But we also have the power to forgive each other.
但是我们也有权原谅彼此
And I'm ready to, if you are.
我已经做好原谅的准备了 你呢
Oh, Jasper.
Jasper
Oh, Dottie.
Dottie
Aww! Ma, pa!
哦 老妈 老爸
Aah!
啊
My baby!
我的宝贝
I'm so happy for you guys.
我真为你们感到高兴
Oh, Ben, I didn't even see you there!
Ben 我都没看到你在这儿
Hey, what do you say we get an early dinner, huh?
嘿 不如我们早点去吃晚饭吧
And then, Mo, I think your father and I are gonna need
然后呢 Mo 我想你♥爸♥和我
A little alone time, hmm?
需要点独处时间
Ma, gross!
妈 你真恶心
I can't even picture you guys doing that.
我简直无法想象你们干那档子事儿
He is not the only one.
他不是一个人
Hey, Mo, what are you thinking about?
嘿 Mo 你在想什么呢
Just how weird it all is.
我就是觉得这一切都好奇怪
What, about your parents having affairs?
什么 关于你父母的外遇吗
Not the affairs so much, it's just that, I don't know.
也不是因为外遇 就是 我也说不清
I always thought that Dottie and Jasper have seemed gay.
我总觉得我爸妈看上去像是同性恋
Did anyone else get that?
你们有人有同感么
Never crossed my mind, unh-unh.
我不觉得 呵呵
Yeah, maybe it's just me.
好吧 也许只有我这么觉得
Hey, we better get going soon if we're gonna make the movie.
嘿 我们要看电影的话得赶紧走了
Are you sure we never had a conversation
你确定我们从来没有
About girls with short hair?
谈论过短发女孩吗
Um, let me think about it.
呃 让我想想
You want some? What is it?
你要来点吗 这是什么
Pomegranate -- the thinking man's apple.
石榴 思想者的苹果
Should I cut my hair like that?
我应该把头发剪成那样吗
Oh, definitely not. I hate short hair on girls.
千万别 我讨厌短头发的女孩子
Reminds me of my aunt Gabby.
那会让我想起我的阿姨Gabby
She always hugs me too long.
她老是一直抱着我不撒手
Besides, I like your hair how it is.
还有 我喜欢你现在的头发
Then I'll always keep it this long.
那我就一直留着这个长度
Cool.
好啊
No, no. I don't remember you saying
没有 没有 我不记得你有说过
You don't like short hair.
你不喜欢短头发
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表