剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
嗨 嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
So, uh...
这个 呃
How was spanish class last night?
昨晚的西班牙语课怎么样
It was fine.
还行吧
Okay.
好吧
You be straight with me.
你给我直说吧
All right. What's "Spanish class" Code for?
好吧 西班牙语课到底是指啥
Oh. You know, I'm glad you asked.
很高兴你这么问
"Spanish class."
就是"西班牙语课"
Come on, Aje. It's me.
不要嘛 Aje 是我啊
You don't have to be embarrassed.
你不用觉得不好意思
You got a little thing for Charmaine.
你跟Charmaine有奸♥情♥吧
For that Charmaine?
那个Charmaine
Yeah, she's got a sexy energy.
是啊 她挺性感的啊
You can't tel me you haven't noticed.
你可别说你没注意到
You done, McUgly.
剪好了 丑鬼
How have I been so blind?
我是多瞎才看不出来
What? Yeah? What's, uh -- can I come in?
什么 是啊 我可以进来吗
Yeah, come on in. Let me just, uh --
当然 进来吧 让我 呃
Let me grab that door behind you, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意 我来把门关上
Let me ask you a question, Ben.
我问你个问题 Ben
You ever have a situation where you like someone,
你有没有曾经喜欢一个人
And every time you try to talk to her,
但是每次你试着和她说话
You can't think of anything interesting to say?
你却想不出任何有趣的话题呢
No. Listen, Mo, I did a terrible thing.
没有 听着 Mo 我做了件可怕的事
What? What'd you do?
什么 你做什么了
Never mind. Never mind. W-w-w-w-what were you gonna say?
算了 算了 你刚才要说啥
I'm so frustrated.
我沮丧死了
When I see Joy, it's like my whole brain --
我一看到Joy 就感觉整个大脑都
Oh, shut it, Mo! I banged Rita Doyle, all right?!
住嘴吧Mo 我睡了Rita Doyle 好嘛
I did not see that coming. I know.
这我真未能料到 对吧
I know, right? I mean, me.
对吧 我是说 我啊
You know, I'm a business owner.
事业有成
I'm a good-looking guy. I've got a great body.
人帅身材好
You can't really tell sometimes 'cause of my size
因为我的身高和这些马甲
And the way these vests make me look,
你有时候可能看不出来
But they give me a waist. What you gonna do, you know?
但马甲显腰 缺之不能啊 是吧
Anyway, point is, I'm a catch.
不 重点是 我可是抢手货
I'm a catch, and I banged Rita Doyle.
这样的一个抢手货 竟然睡了Rita Doyle
But good.
但感觉不错
But...bad.
但又感觉好糟糕
It's okay, Ben.
没事儿的 Ben
Everybody's done a go-below at least once in their lives.
谁这辈子没做过一次上错人的事儿
A what? A gobelow.
什么 上错人
It's when you sleep with someone below your sexual status.
是指你和一个不如你辣的人睡
I had one with my cous-- with a girl named Paula
我跟我表- 一个叫Paula的女孩有过一次
Who lives in Falmouth in my aunt's house.
她住在我法尔茅斯的阿姨家里
Right.
有道理
A go-below.
就是上错人
That's exactly what I did.
没错 我就是上错了人
Damn it. Look, I only told you this
该死 听着 这事儿我只告诉你了
'cause you're my best friend, all right? It's not something
因为你是我最好的朋友
I want everyone in the shop to know about.
我可不想让店里每个人都知道这事儿
No, of course. It's what best friends do.
当然不会 这是挚友的职责
They're there for each other. Damn straight.
他们力挺彼此 太特么对了
Now, what can I help you with, buddy?
兄弟 我能怎么帮你呢
Before I came in your office, I stopped by Joy's desk and --
在我来办公室前 我经过Joy的桌子
Oh, jesus. Get over yourself, Mo.
天 你有什么好抱怨的 Mo
I banged Rita Doyle.
我可是上了Rita Doyle
You know, the pope is coming to philadelphia next week.
教皇下星期就要来费城了
Joy
Joy
I'm sorry. It's just not my thing anymore.
抱歉 我已经不在乎这个了
If you ever want to talk about it, you know where I work.
如果你想聊聊的话 你知道去哪找我
Well, thank you, but don't hold your breath.
谢谢 但请不用空等我
I understand. Yeah.
我懂的
Are you praying for me?
你在为我祈祷么
Don't pray for me. Come on. Take it back.
别为我祈祷 拜托 收回收回
Amen. Too late! No take-backs.
阿门 太迟了 收不回了
It's already in the lord's ear, sucker!
主已经听见了 小样
So, you're telling me you've never noticed her hands.
你是说你从没注意过她的手么
Charmaine's got unbelievable hands.
Charmaine有双难以置信的手啊
Why do girls keep trying to get guys to appreciate hands?
为什么女生总要让男生注意手呢
Hands don't gain weight.
手不会变肥
Well, it's not just her hands.
不仅仅是她的手啦
You know, we take yoga together.
我们一起练瑜伽
And she's got a hot body.
她身材也很性感
Her skin is flawless, and she smells so good.
她的皮肤无可挑剔 她的味道闻着很香
It's like she sweats freaking gardenias.
就像流的不是汗是栀子花
Oh, man. She must have enormous pores.
天啊 她的毛孔一定很大
You're joking, but I think you're attracted to her.
你在搞笑 但我觉得你被她吸引了
You know what it sounds like?
你猜这听上去像什么
It sounds like you're attracted to her.
像是你才被她吸引了呢
Joke all you want.
你爱怎么搞笑吧
I know what's going on. Oh, yeah?
我知道现在什么情况 是么
Yeah, have fun at your study session tonight.
是啊 祝你今夜学习愉快
I have a feeling it's gonna be an all-nighter.
我有种预感 你会学一整夜
Wink, wink.
眨巴眨巴眼
You know you're blinking, right?
你知道自己眨的是两只眼吗
I've never been able to wink.
眨一只我一直都做不到
Hey, Joy. Say, did you
嘿 Joy 你有没有
Did I what?
有没有过什么
Did you, uh, see the, uh...
有没有 看过
Oh. It's happening again.
又来了
No, it isn't. Yeah.
不 并没有 有的
You got nothing to say. You just want to talk to Joy.
你没话可说 又想找话跟Joy说
That's not true, Lonnie. Then say something.
不是这样的 Lonnie 那就说点啥
Well, uh... That's not something.
好的 那个 这可不算
Well, uh... Still not something.
那个 呃 还是不算
It's okay, Mo.
没关系的 Mo
You don't have to have anything to say to me.
你并不需要一定跟我说些什么
It's just nice to see you.
见到你就很不错啊
Okay, but I do have something to say.
但我确实有话要说
Lying! I, uh
你说谎 我 呃
That's not something. I, uh
这可不算啊 我 呃
That's not something. Ben slept with Rita Doyle.
还是不算 Ben睡了Rita Doyle
That's something.
这可算个事儿了
Oh, my.
我的天啊
That's what my aunt Bunny would call a go-below.
我阿姨Bunny会说这叫 睡错人
COMO SE DICE "CHAISE LOUNGE" EN ESPANOL?
用西班牙语说躺椅
Chaise lounge.
躺椅
BUENO.
不错啊
COMO SE DICE "SAXOPHONE" EN ESPANOL?
用西班牙语说萨克斯
EL SAXOFON.
萨克斯
Man, it's like you've been speaking it your whole life.
天 感觉你从小就说西语
This shit just comes easy to me.
这破事我做起来很简单
What are you looking at?
你瞅哪儿呢
Your hands.
你的手
What about my hands?
我的手怎么了
Nothing. They're -- they're nice.
没什么 它 它看着很不错
Too real.
没错
Another egg roll, please.
再帮我拿个蛋卷
Yeah. Sure, sure.
好 没问题
We should study that grammar book.
我们应该学下那本语法书
That's what this quiz is on.
考试就考它
You smell nice. What is that?
你真香 这是什么味道
Annoyance by Charmaine.
厌烦 Charmaine出品
I know that book is in here.
我知道这本书就在这儿
Fine. Sean Flynn. There's your answer.
好吧 Sean Flynn 你要的答案
Go on.
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表