剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表
Promise?
你发誓吗
Yeah. Why are you asking me all this stuff?
当然 问我这些干什么
I've been a bad friend.
我并不是一个好朋友
Instead of being happy for you,
我没为你感到高兴
I let my own shit get in the way.
却把我自己的破事掺和进来
Of course you did, sweetheart.
你当然会这样了 亲爱的
Look, I know you better than you know me.
我了解你胜过你了解我
I'd like at least one happy marriage in my family.
我希望家里至少有一桩愉快的婚姻
Well, that's good, 'cause I already decided
这很好啊
To go through with the wedding,
因为我已经决定要继续这场婚礼了
And I'd like you to be my best man.
我还想让你做我的伴郎
Yes, please!
太好了 一定要啊
What made you decide to do it?
你是怎么下定决心的呢
Well, I had about five beers, watched a little porn...
呃 我喝了五瓶啤酒 看了个毛♥片♥
Oh! Ooh!
哇噢
Look at the glitter!
这儿闪闪发光的
Look at that.
看那个
This is nice.
太棒了
Now, this is a new low --
这可是历史新低了
Two queers getting married before any of us?
两个同志比我们谁都早结婚
Yeah. Well, I got one for you bitches.
是 不过我可赢了你们一次 婊♥子♥们
I was married once.
我结过一次婚
What?! Yeah, that's right.
啥 是真的
Remember Larry from dunkin' donuts?
记得唐恩都乐家的Larry么
The one with the footlong cruller?
拿着一尺长甜甜圈的那个
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
噢 想起来了
Well, we married in Atlantic City when I was 18.
我18岁那年在大西洋城跟他结了婚
Oh, well, thanks for the invite, Rosalee.
好吧 多谢你的邀请啊 Rosalee
Oh, well, thanks for the Mexican birth control, Rita.
那多谢墨西哥的避孕药啊 Rita
Sweet story.
好棒的故事啊
Hey, Mo.
嘿 Mo
Hello, Ben.
你好 Ben
You're looking well.
你看上去不错
Thanks.
谢谢
You too.
你也是
Um, listen.
呃 听着
Mo, you're the only friend I've ever had
Mo 你是我唯一的朋友
Who ever treated me like a big shot,
你像对待大人物一样对我
Even when no one else would.
即便别人都不会这样
This is for you.
这个送给你
It's my way of saying sorry
如果我曾把你当作跟班
If I ever treated you like a sidekick.
并态度恶劣的话 我很抱歉
You know, because...
你知道的 因为
You'll always be my superhero.
你一直都是我的超级英雄(图为蝙蝠侠)
Permission to cry, commissioner gordon?
我可以哭吗 戈登局长
We could really use one more rehearsal.
我们再排练一次怎么样
Oh, yeah? Would it help you
这样啊
if we postponed the wedding to next weekend?
那婚礼推迟到下周末岂不是更好
Yeah. It'll give me time to Are you freakin' kidding me?!
那是 这样我就有时间 你这是在逗我吗
You know you're just a stripper
你只是个脱衣舞男
Who was in the right place at a right time
只是出现在合适的时间和地点
And got to choreograph a wedding
才让你在婚礼上跳舞的
Now get out of my face!
赶紧给我滚远点
What?!
又怎么了
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Hi, Danni.
嗨 Danni
I just wanted to say you did a great job.
我只是想告诉你 你做得很棒
Everything's perfect.
一切都很完美
Thank you.
谢谢
I tried to keep it simple for Buzzy.
我想为Buzzy弄得简单点
But you had to make Tommy happy, too.
但你还得让Tommy满意
I did.
确实如此啊
Okay, everybody, get ready for the big gay dance number!
大家注意 大型同志舞蹈要开始了
You're all I need to get by
只要你在 我就能迈过一切
Like an eagle protects his nest
如同雄鹰护巢
For you I'll do my best
为了你 我会倾尽全力
Stand by you like a tree
像树一般守护你
Dare anybody to try and move me
谁都无法撼动这种坚定
Darling in you I found
心爱的人 在你这里
Strength where I was torn down
有足以摧毁我的能力
Don't know what's in store
前方不知几许风雨
But together we can open any door
但只要携手同行便无所畏惧
Just to do what's good for you
尽情去追寻你所想
And inspire you a little higher
愿我的鼓舞助你飞翔
I know you can make a man
你让一颗无望的灵魂
Out of a soul that didn't have a goal
重燃希望
Cause we, we got the right foundation
我们拥有最坚固的基石
And with love and determination
我们有爱和决心
You're all I want to strive for and do a little more
你是我努力再努力的理由
You're all, all the joys under the sun wrapped up into one
你是一切 汇聚了日光下耀眼的幸福
You're all I need
我只需要你
You're all I need to get by.
只要你在 我就能迈过一切
You know what the worst thing about this reception is?
你知道这婚礼最不好的一点是什么吗
All the cute drunk guys are gay.
这些喝多了的小帅哥们都是同志
And my bedroom is right through that window.
但穿过那扇窗就是我的卧室
So, what's it gonna be, Ben? We gonna merge?
嘿 Ben 我们的合并计划怎么样了
I can't think of a better way to celebrate a gay wedding
将我的事业"插入"你的事业中
Than to stick my business all up in your business.
简直是庆祝这个同志婚礼的最好方式
Okay, there is no way you were invited.
嘿 你绝对是不请自来的吧
Travis, I've made my decision, and, uh...
Travis 我做了决定 呃
I want to do whatever Mo wants to do.
Mo想怎么做我就怎么做
Aw, Ben. I don't need to be batman.
噢 Ben 我不需要成为蝙蝠侠
I just need to know that I can be batman if I want to.
我只要知道你会听我的意见就好
Thanks, Mo.
谢了 Mo
All right, let's do it.
那好 我们就合并吧
Oh!
喂
Mo! No.
Mo 不行
What? I'm sorry. It's a bad decision.
怎么 很抱歉 这真是个烂决定
You said you had my back.
你说你会支持我的
Yeah. I'm protecting you from doing something stupid.
对啊 我正在阻止你做傻事
Oh, now you're just undermining me.
但现在你又在损我
No, you're undermining yourself.
没有 你自己在损自己呢
No, you're undermining me.
不 是你在损我
You know what? Forget it.
你们猜怎么着 别想这事儿了
I could never deal with this every single day.
我可受不了每天都面对这档子事
Well, congratulations.
好吧 祝贺你们
You two are officially the gayest couple here.
你俩正式成为这里最基的一对儿
All right, can I have everyone's attention?
我能说两句嘛
To Tommy and Buzzy,
敬Tommy和Buzzy
For finally making it official after 42 years together.
相恋42年之后终于正式结婚
I sincerely hope you've not been saving yourselves for marriage.
我希望你们没守身如玉到这一刻哟
YOU'RE ALL I NEED
只要你在
OH
哦
TO GET BY
我就能迈过一切
剧集 | 理发店的笑声(2015) | 导航列表