剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
再读一遍
Read it again!
好 "石头后面 有只袜子
Okay, "Behind the rock, there is a sock,
石头后面 有只袜子
闹钟里面 把锁撬开
闹钟里面 把锁撬开"
and inside a clock, to beat the lock."
快 我们走吧
Come on, let's go!
你能坚持这样做多久
So how long can you keep doing this?
做什么
Doing what?
自♥制♥冰激凌
Making homemade ice cream,
参加陶艺班
going to pottery classes,
在你晚上工作之前
and planning all-day scavenger hunts
设计好整天的找东西游戏
before you go to work at night?
我只是想和女儿们
I'm just trying to spend quality time
好好待一待
with my daughters.
艾比 这不是比赛
Abby, it's not a competition.
奇迹女士只是韦斯的女朋友
You know, Ms. Marvel is just Wes's girlfriend.
她没法取代你
She's not you.
你知道吗 上周
Well, do you know that last week,
她给卡丽和凯特琳做了意大利餐
she made Carrie and Caitlyn an Italian dinner,
还备齐了红方格的桌布
complete with red checkered table cloths
意大利菜单
and an Italian menu,
甚至还教了她们几句意大利语
and she even taught them a few words in Italian.
我只是
I'm just...
想尽我所能成为最好的妈妈
trying to be the best mom I can be.
要是你做不到呢
And what if you can't?
你说什么
What are you saying?
我说 要是你做不到完美呢
I'm saying what if you can't be perfect,
因为没有人是完美的
because no one is.
你这样只会把自己累垮
All you're going to do is burn yourself out.
是吗 五十步笑百步啊
Oh, really, said the pot to the kettle.
你下一场演出在哪里
Your next show is where?
北卡罗来纳州 罗利市
Raleigh, North Carolina.
你还要这样多久
Mm-hm, and how much longer are you gonna do that?
来跟我们呆几天 晚上又要去演出
Come spend days with us and go to shows at night?
我们找到袜子了
We found the sock!
11点15分20秒
11:15 and 20 seconds!
那上面怎么说
Okay, so what does it say?
"探寻问题的源头
"Get to the bottom of the problem.
一个滑滑的斜坡会给你带来希望"
A slippery slope will bring you hope."
是滑梯
It's the slide!
快 我们去找
Come on, let's go get it!
艾比 我们俩
Abby, you and me?
我们会想出办法的 我们总是能想到的
We'll make it work. We always do.
但愿吧
Mm, I hope so.
你好
Hello?
支票被退回是什么意思
What do you mean the check bounced?
怎么可能
How is that possible?
多谢你来见我 伯特
Thanks again for meeting me here, Bert.
乐意为莱利一家效劳
Yeah, anything for the Rileys.
我公♥司♥已经让你的会计
My firm called your accountants
开始计算数据了
to start running the numbers.
我们损失有多惨重
How bad did we get hit?
湾畔倾情
第三季 第七集
康纳
Connor?
奶奶
Oh, hey, Gran.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
又是拯救世界的一天
Just another day of saving the world.
不 我是说
No, I mean,
你在这里干什么 吃早饭吗
what are you doing here, eating breakfast?
我没时间去购物
Oh, I got no time to shop for groceries,
我除了工作 干什么都没时间
I've no time to do anything but work.
欢迎来到现实世界 成年人
welcome to the real world, grownup.
还有你 漂亮小姐
And you pretty lady,
你们昨晚什么时候来的
what time did you get in last night?
你是说今早吗
Oh, you mean this morning?
是 对我来说也是早上
Yeah, morning for me too,
虽然我现在对切萨皮克的
although now I'm an expert
各种植物群 动物群
on every flora, fauna,
菌类 鱼类 家禽都了如指掌
fungi, fish, and fowl in Chesapeake.
你的案子要开庭了吗
So, is your case finally going to trial?
还没 开♥发♥商刚请来外聘律师
Not yet. The developer just brought in outside counsel,
所以我们今天要见他们新雇的家伙了
so today we meet their new hired guns.
你来这里又是什么原因
What's your excuse?
我只是白天和晚上
Oh, I just need more time in the day,
或是白天晚上之间 需要更多时间
and in the night, or somewhere in between.
你怎么在这里
Why are you here?
我以为你要去迈阿密
I thought you had to go to Miami.
出了点事 我不去了
I had to cancel. Something came up.
凯文 你是要告诉我
Oh, Kevin, are you going to tell me
你家里也没东西吃吗
that you don't have any groceries at home either?
不不 其实是
Oh, no, actually,
我走之前把一本学习手册
I just left one of my study guides
落在楼上的房♥间了
upstairs in the room before I left.
不过我要喝点咖啡
But I will grab some coffee.
我感觉我一直在学习
I feel like I never stopped studying.
有工作机会了吗
Any more job offers?
有三个 在西雅图 波特兰 威基基
Yeah, three, Seattle, Portland, and Waikiki,
但没有好的
but still nothing close.
去威基基吧
Oh, take Waikiki.
已经没有人
Doesn't anybody make breakfast
自己在家做早饭了吗
at their own home anymore?
你的更好吃
Yours is better.
西蒙要去加州大学洛杉矶分校
And with Simon traveling to UCLA
参加一个学术研讨会
for a symposium,
我就暂时不用为了
I'm taking a break from phrasal verbs
让人家的书好卖♥♥
and adverbial clauses
操心什么动词短语和状语从句了
to try to sell other people's words.
你应该高兴 不用对付野鸭草
Just be thankful it's not widgeon grass,
鳗草
eelgrass...
水星草
water stargrass--
还有黑藻
And hydrilla
和野芹菜
and wild celery.
海湾上有五种水草
There are five underwater grasses in the bay.
你真聪明
Well, you're so smart.
你怎么知道 爸爸
Why do you know that, Dad?
告诉你女儿 她需要多睡觉
Tell your daughter she needs more sleep.
艾比 多睡觉
Abby, get some more sleep.
还有你 康纳
And Connor, you too.
妈妈 我们不需要多睡觉
Mom, we do not need more sleep.
随你怎么说
Speak for yourself.
好吧 我要走了
All right, I'm out of here.
谢谢你 奶奶
Uh, thank you, Gran.
再见 再见妈妈
Goodbye. See you, Mom.
我需要的
What I need
是叫醒卡丽和凯瑟琳
is to go wake up Carrie and Caitlyn
然后去公园
and go to the park.
你想来吗
Do you want to come?
不行 我要见凯特·普瑞南
Uh, I can't. I'm meeting Kate Pragnell,
但我会帮你叫她们起床的
but I'll help you wake them up.
在凯特面前小心点
Hey, watch your back with that Kate.
她可是敬爱的市长的助理
You know, she is the beloved mayor's assistant.
西蒙走之前
Before he left,
我们把我的稿子编辑好了
Simon and I finished editing my manuscript.
那真好啊 布蕾
Oh, that's wonderful, Bree.
真好
Good for you.
还有
And, um...
我想让你读一读
I'd like you to read it.
我觉得现在正合适
I think the time is right.
我想 事情并没有合适的时间
I don't know that the time is ever right for anything.
是因为我们人
It's us people
让时间变得合适
that make it so.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表