剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
好啊
Yeah, good idea.
给 抓着带子
Here. Grab the leash.
怎么了 哥们
What's up, buddy?
你就躺在床上吗
You just laying on your bed?
-那好 谁想带它出去溜溜 -我
- All right, who wants to walk him? - Me.
来 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
-你想遛他吗 -当然啦
- You wanna walk him? - Sure.
好的
All right.
走 阿克塞尔 我们去遛遛
Come on, Axel, let's go for a walk.
好狗狗 走吧
Good boy. Come on.
布蕾
Bree?
-你好 妈妈 -你好
- Hi, Mom. - Hi.
我希望我们能聊聊
I was hoping we could talk.
是 康纳刚打给我了 我猜你也会到这来
Yeah, um, Connor called. I guess you're making the rounds.
没有别的意思 但是我现在真的很忙...
Uh, no offense, but I have a lot on my plate right now...
我没有办法处理这件事
and I can't really deal with this.
-怎么了 -没事儿 我能搞定
- What's going on now? - Doesn't matter, I'm taking care of it.
好吧
Okay.
我明白
I understand.
卡洛琳是真实存在的
Caroline's real.
而且她就在这儿
And she's here.
-西蒙书里的卡洛琳吗 -是
- Simon's Caroline? - Mm-hm.
我能想到的就是
All I can think about is they'll live
他们的生活会像卡洛琳系列小说一样
their life like it's a Caroline novel...
而我就只能在这儿
and I'm gonna be here,
在西蒙的下一部书里
reading about her "happily ever after"...
读着她"之后幸福地生活"的故事...
...in one of Simon's next books.
但是他们没有提任何要求
But they didn't ask for anything.
他们坐下来和我谈了谈
They sat and they talked,
但没有提出任何要求
but they didn't ask for anything at all.
你总是说你父母操控你的生活
You always say that your parents manipulate you.
是啊 但也许这次他们是认真的
Yeah, but maybe this time they're serious.
大卫 父母在我们一生中总是让我们失望
David, our parents have disappointed us our entire lives.
这倒是真的
That's true.
但你给了你的父母很多次机会
But you give your parents multiple chances.
我知道
I know.
也许我也应该这样做
Maybe I should do the same.
我会直接朝大门航行过去
I'd sail directly towards the gate.
要是没遇上晴空怎么办
What about the lack of clear air?
多余的距离会让我们找到晴空
The extra distance would allow us to find clear air
然后回来
and make it back.
-对 -我读了那本书 读了两遍
- That's right. - Ha-ha. I read the book. Twice.
好像是啊
So it seems.
这可能是我第一次要求你做一件事儿
This may be the first time I've asked you to do something...
而你真的按我说的做了
you actually did it.
是吗 那你可别习惯了这样
Oh, yeah? Well, don't get used to it.
爸爸 如果我们没有赢 你能泰然处之吗
Hey, Dad, are you gonna be okay if we don't win?
什么 为什么这么问
What? Why?
理论上来讲 我是一个高级水手
Well, in theory, I'm an advanced sailor...
但是我从来没有实战过
but I've never been on the water before.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你要是犯错 就有你好瞧的
You make a mistake, you'll walk the plank.
长官 托马斯·奥布赖恩大副向您报到
First Mate Thomas O'Brien reporting for duty, sir.
我以为我才是大副
Oh. I thought I was first mate.
你在开玩笑吗 你从来都没出过海
You kidding? You've never sailed before.
凯文 你要加入我们的队伍吗
Kevin, you joining the ranks?
我一会儿再和你聊
Let me get back to you on that.
我过来是要找康纳说几句话的
I just came to borrow Connor for a minute.
好的
Okay.
-你好 见到你真好 -你好
- Hey. Good to see you. - Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
我要开车去费城 你想不想一起去
I'm gonna drive to Philly. See if you wanted to come.
-为什么一起 -我需要一个足够强硬的人
- Why? - I need someone tough enough...
帮我搞定莎拉的兄弟们
to handle Sarah's brothers.
那你可找对人了
Oh. Then you found the right guy.
我把他带走了
I'm gonna steal him.
再见
See you.
罗宾和梅根谈过了
So Robin's been talking to Megan.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
就...
It's, uh...
不是太好 但我们会渡过难关的
not perfect. But we're working through it.
-请你喝啤酒吧 -好啊
- Buy you a beer? - Always.
走吧
Come on.
奶奶 嫁给爷爷你有没有后悔过
Gran, did you ever regret marrying Grandpa?
我为什么要后悔
Whoa. Now, why would I ever regret that?
他是个完美的男人
He was a wonderful man.
是啊 但他不好相处
Yes, but he wasn't easy.
每段关系都需要努力维系
Every relationship takes work.
是的 但有些关系需要我们下更多工夫
Right, but some take more work than others.
如果你想要一段关系保持良好...
Well, if you want it to be a good one...
那就值得你花时间经营
then it's worth every second.
当我陷入困境的时候...
When the going got tough...
我知道我的查尔斯会永远在我身边
I knew that my Charles would be there for me by my side.
这就足够了
Oh, and that is everything.
是啊 我记得爷爷是这样的人
Yeah. I remember that about Grandpa.
我也希望我和女儿们能拥有这样一个人
That's what I want for me and for the girls.
很难想象...
Well, I can only imagine...
你小时候父亲总是不在身边 你是怎么长大的
with the way you grew up, with your dad always gone.
我有点不知所措
I don't know what to do.
我只是... 我不知道怎么弥补一切
I just-- I don't know how to fix anything.
谁说你必须要弥补了
Well, now, who says that you have to?
我不... 什么
I don't-- What?
艾比...
Abby...
有的时候你得看到这个世界...
...sometimes you have to look at the world...
本身的样子 还有人本来的样子
...the way it is and people for who they are.
你先得照顾好自己
And you have to take care of yourself first.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
但的确是这么简单
Oh, but it is.
从心出发...
When it comes to the heart...
永远都不要让自己为了
don't ever allow yourself to settle
"不够好"而凑合
for not-good-enough.
我甩开防守了
I'm open.
好了 再来一次
All right, let's do it again.
坚持住 康纳
Hang in there, Connor.
准备 开始
Set, hut.
你觉得康纳会放弃吗
Think Connor will give up?
不会 但他可能会告他们
No, but, you know, he might sue them.
他们可能会扭掉他的头
They might remove his head.
我知道我们说要等周末 对不起
I know we said we'd wait for the weekend, sorry.
很显然我把大家都逼疯了
Apparently I was driving everyone crazy.
你觉得乔和波利
Why do you think Joe and Paulie
为什么要拿康纳撒气
are taking it out on Connor?
我也快把他们逼疯了
I was driving them crazy too.
怎么样 工作
So how's it going, the job?
我猜很好吧
Great. I guess.
是啊 他们都很好 另一个局里的女同事...
Yeah, they're nice guys, one other woman at the station...
体型超大
which is a huge plus.
我快习惯了三层以上的高楼了
And I'm getting used to buildings over three stories tall.
你呢
What about you?
很好
It's great.
很...
It's-- It's going....
好
Great.
我知道我们说我们可以
I know that we said we would
坐车相见 这样你可以和你的家人在一起
commute and that you're with your family.
我不会要求你
I would never ask you to
为我做我不会为你做的事
do anything for me that I wouldn't do for you.
但我不能老是这样
But I can't keep doing this.
不和你在一起
Not being with you.
所以...
So...
在我离开前 我申请了...
...before I left, I applied...
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表