剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
when it doesn't suit your interest.
你也不太擅长说重点
And you're not very good at getting to the point.
我只是想说也许
I'm just saying that maybe
你没有那么努力
you didn't try all that hard
帮康纳
to help Connor out.
我下了很多功夫
I tried very hard,
考虑到你的名字在门上
and considering your name is on the door,
也许你应该承认这个错误
maybe you should've owned that mistake.
我已经这样做了 相信我
I have, believe me.
所以你现在要和康纳坐下谈谈
So now you need to sit down with Connor
消除彼此间的误会
and clear the air.
你怎么想到的
And you figured that out how?
根据你多年做父母的经验来的吗
From all your years of parenting?
不 因为咱们俩是亲兄弟
No, but from having the same father as you.
米克 米克
Mick! Hey, Mick!
-快看谁来了 -罗宾 你好啊
- Look who's here! - Robin! Hey...
好久没见了
Gosh! What a long time.
是啊 都十三年了
I know! 13 years.
我去年去亚利桑那看过她
I went to visit her in Arizona last year.
还记得她开的那家小诊所吗
Remember that little clinic she started?
现在都有十五名医生了
15 doctors now.
我最喜欢的还是我们一起去塞多纳远足
My favorite part, though, was our hike in Sedona.
还有去红峡谷做水疗
And that Red Canyon spa day.
听起来很棒啊 你怎么来这儿了
Sounds nice! What brings you back here?
我们准备去巴厘岛
We're heading to Bali.
去重温誓词 说到这个提醒了我
To renew their vows. Which reminds me...
我给你准备了礼物
I have a surprise for you.
跟我来 我放车里了
Come on. In the car.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
好吧
All right.
我知道你要告诉我把信还回去
I know you're going to tell me to give the letter back.
没错 但是
Uh, yeah. But...
你是应该还回去
Yeah, you should probably give it back.
你是在陈述事实还是问问题
Was that a statement or a question?
都有点吧
It was... A little bit of both.
昨晚 我看到
You know, last night, I saw--
其实 我都不知道我看到了什么
Actually, I don't even know what I saw.
问题是 我记得
The thing is, is that I remember,
我当初写的时候是什么感觉
how I was feeling when I wrote this.
当我和韦斯进展很快的时候
It's right when things
这样做是对的
were starting to move really fast with Wes, and...
我想告诉崔思我的感受
I wanted to tell Trace how I was feeling,
为什么我会这样
and why I was feeling, and I...
我不记得我说了什么
don't remember what I said,
我担心也许我说的太多了
and I'm worried that maybe I said too much.
为什么他不打开看
Why didn't he open it?
我希望我从来没找到过这封信
Oh, I wish I'd never, ever found this letter.
我希望我从来没读过
And I wish I never saw it.
两间卧室 一间浴室 俯瞰湾景
Two bedroom, one bath, overlooking the bay,
我可以把另一间房♥当做我的办公室
and I could write off the other room as an office.
房♥子里有壁炉吗
Does it have a fireplace?
如果有的话 别租
Because if it does, don't rent it.
没有
Uh, no.
但大楼里有游泳池
But the building has a pool.
康纳
Oh! Hey, Connor.
我得跟你谈谈关于男生的问题
Um, I need to talk to you about boys.
真的吗
Seriously?
是的 我需要你的宝贵建议
Yes. I need your incredibly valuable advice.
没问题 作为男生我可是这方面的专家
Absolutely. Being a boy, I am an expert.
太好了 就是
Great. So...
我遇见西蒙了
I ran into Simon.
你干什么了
You what?
我在剧院撞见西蒙了
I ran into Simon at my play.
或者 我想 严格来讲是西蒙撞见我
Or, I guess, technically, I guess Simon ran into me.
-话剧怎么样 -他很喜欢
- Oh! How'd the play go? - He loved the play--
而且他理解结尾的含义
...And he understood the ending.
结尾演的什么来着
What was the ending again?
所以我现在开始觉得
So now I'm starting to feel like
这么久以来我一直误会他了
I've been wrong about him this entire time,
误会他所做的一切
and everything that he did.
等会 西蒙在巴尔的摩吗
Wait, so Simon's in Baltimore?
你知道吗 我觉得我以前对他不太公平
You know, I think I was just not being fair to him
就因为在他身上看到了马丁的影子
because I saw him as Martin,
但其实他一点也不像马丁
and, really, he's nothing like Martin.
所以 我可能邀请了他过来
So... I might've invited him here.
-你可能 -我可能
- You might've? - I might've.
我说的很小声 我不知道他听到没
I said it real low, and I don't know if he heard,
我该怎么办
so what do I do?
好吧 如果你打电♥话♥ 发邮件
Uh, okay, well, if you call, email, or text,
或者发短♥信♥ 那就是双重邀请了
it's a double invite,
那会显得你很渴求
which would make you look desperate.
但如果你什么也不做
But if you don't do anything at all,
他又没听见你的邀请 就会错失良机
and he didn't hear from you, then you miss your chance.
所以如果你想再见到他
So if you want to see him again,
又不确定他听没听见邀请
and he did or didn't hear,
那么 你应该
then, well, you have to--
假装不小心发短♥信♥给他 好像他和别人在一起似的
Accidentally text him as if he's with someone else,
然后道歉
then apologize.
等他给你回复后 给他回短♥信♥
When he texts you back, text him again
表现出你跟他聊天很兴奋的样子
as if you're super-excited to hear from him,
然后关机
then turn off your phone,
等待一个小时
wait one hour,
看看会发生什么
and see what happens.
谢谢你
Thank you!
不客气
You're welcome.
你好 崔思
Hello, Trace.
爸爸 你来干什么
Dad? What're you doing here?
最后一盒了 我保证
Last box, I promise.
你妈和我找到了一些你以前的棒球卡
Your mother and I found some of your old baseball cards.
这地方看起来不错 崔思
The place is looking good, Trace.
谢谢
Thanks.
喝点什么吗
Something to drink?
咖啡有吗
Coffee?
有
Yeah.
不敢相信你还留着这些旧卡片
I can't believe you kept those old cards.
我给你看样东西
I got something to show you.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
雷吉·杰克逊 1969年
Reggie Jackson, 1969.
我11岁生日时你送给我的
You bought me that for my 11th birthday.
我记得 "十月先生"
I remember. "Mr. October."
给你 让我看看
Here. Let me see that.
一年级球员卡
说到野心
Talk about ambition.
他把一切都抛在了奥克兰
He left everything in Oakland
就为了能在纽约成功
to make it in New York.
我认为这就是你如此喜爱他的原因
I think that's why you liked him so much.
一定是这样
Must've been.
知道吗 崔思
You know, Trace...
我明白你为什么收集这些旧球员卡
I know why you collected these old cards...
因为我也喜欢这个 对吗
'Cause it was my thing, too, right?
让我们有共同话题
Gave us something to talk about.
没错
Yeah.
说实话
Honestly?
说心里话
Deep down,
我认为你能成功的
I thought you were gonna make it.
让我看看这些球员卡
Let me see these cards.
好的 你拿到谁了
All right. Who you got there?
这些卡保存的都不错
I mean, these are mint condition.
丹尼斯·艾克斯利 记得那侧投球吗
Dennis Eckersley. Remember that side-arm?
当然记得
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表