剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
And...
我真的没想那么多
I really wasn't thinking.
我就是很生你父母的气
I just was very upset with your parents,
我想实话实说
and I wanted to speak my mind,
于是我就说了
and so I did.
结果很好
It was great.
我进屋后
After I went back inside...
见到亚历山德拉在和他们说话
Alexandra was talking to them,
等我搞清楚怎么回事后 也加入谈话
and then when I found out what happened, I joined in.
是吗
You did?
很抱歉出了这些事
I'm so sorry for what happened.
没事的
No. It's okay.
我觉得他们也很抱歉
You know, I think that they might have been sorry too.
也许吗
Might be?
他们没否认错误
Well, they didn't deny that they were wrong,
对我爸妈来说这就算是道歉了
which is about as close as it gets with my parents.
你离开的时候他们生气了吗
Were they upset when you left?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们让亚历山德拉管理公♥司♥
They told Alexandra that she's running the company now,
然后
and then, um...
我走之前为他们做了晚餐
before I said goodbye, I made them dinner,
足足六道菜的大餐
this six-course meal.
发挥了我的最佳水平
I pulled out all the stops.
然后呢
And?
我爸爸起身
And my dad got up,
离开了桌子
and he walked away from the table,
一言未发
and he didn't say a word.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
韦斯和特莉怎么样了
How'd it go with Wes and Terri?
这个嘛
Well... uh...
我有没有和你说过奇迹女士的事
Have you heard me talk about Ms. Marvel?
我记得你说过
Yeah, I think so.
好像是个美食博客 对吧
It's like a cooking blog, right?
差不多
Um, close.
是教人如何做好单亲家长
It's about being the perfect single parent.
好吧
Okay.
这个嘛
Well...
结果发现
it... turns out
奇迹女士
that Ms. Marvel...
就是特莉·茵格玛
is Terri Ingram.
她真人比网上更加完美
And she's even more perfect in person,
韦斯准备求婚了
and-- and Wes is going to propose.
我错过了这么多吗
I missed all that?
你一定挺不好受的
Well, that had to be tough.
很抱歉我没能陪在你身边
I'm sorry I wasn't there.
是啊
Yeah, it was.
但是 特莉很棒
But, uh, Terri is great,
姑娘们也喜欢她 所以
and the girls like her, so...
这才是最重要的 对吗
And that's what's most important, right?
没错
Right.
谢谢你这么早就来了 米克
Thanks for coming in so early, Mick.
我希望能把这些新的贷款文件签了
I was hoping we could get these new loan documents
让它们尽快生效
signed and ready to go.
没问题
No problem.
所以
So, um...
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了
how's your dad doing
关于卖♥♥银行的事
with the selling of the bank?
我觉得他会没事的
I think he'll be okay.
他还可以做做瑜伽嘛
He might take up yoga.
我倒希望看到他这样
That's something I'd like to see...
还是不要了
...or maybe not.
但你父亲是个好人
But he's a good man, your dad.
他用了大半生经营那家银行
He's spent more than half his life building up that bank.
是项了不起的成就
That's-- that's quite an accomplishment.
没错 但是四十三年过去了
Yeah, it is, but after 43 years,
还有什么没完成的呢
what's left to accomplish?
我也自己好多次同样的问题
I've asked myself that same question many times.
米克
Hey, Mick.
你有没有后悔错过了
You ever regret missing stuff
孩子们成长中发生的事
when your kids were growing up?
当然了 一直很后悔
Oh, yeah. All the time.
我以前告诉自己 我要出去工作
I used to tell myself that I needed to be away working,
干活 要撑起一个家
building, and being a good provider.
现在呢
And now?
现在我认识到了
Now I realize
一个男人所拥有的东西
that the measure of a man's success
并不能衡量他此生的成就
is not what he has,
而要看他是否有能真心分享所得的人
but who he has to truly share it with.
米克
You know, Mick...
很高兴能和你聊聊
I like our little talks.
我也是
Me too.
给你
There you go.
都签好了
All signed.
看我的
Watch this!
看我呀
Look at me!
好棒
Woo! Good job!
妈妈 看我的
Hey, Mom, watch this!
我学会倒立换手了
I got a new twist on my handstand.
太棒了
Ooh! That's good.
我还在练习
I'm still working on it.
你也能做到的
Well, you're gonna get it.
我确定
I have no doubt.
特莉很棒 是不是
So Terri's nice, isn't she?
没错 她喜欢唱披头士的歌♥
Yeah. She likes to sing Beatles songs.
你觉得她和爸爸在一起好不好
What do you, um, think of her with Dad?
没事的
It's okay.
爸爸已经问过我们了
Dad already asked us that.
说什么了
What's that?
我们同不同意他娶特莉
If we were okay with him marrying Terri.
那你们怎么说的呢
Oh. Uh, what did you say?
当然啦 看这个
Sure. Watch this!
三 二
Three, two--
一 开始
one-- split!
太棒了
That's really good!
至少我没有现实中发生过的对话
At least I didn't write actual conversations.
只是用布兰登代替了马丁
Merely replacing "Martin" with "Brandon"
并不能说明那段话是你写的
doesn't change the fact that the conversation didn't belong to you.
但那是我们的对话 我有一半的著作权
But it was our conversation. I have 50% custody.
好吧 我有问题问你
Okay, I have a question for you.
你的家人读过了你的书吧
Your family members that have read your book--
他们认出了自己是书里的原型了吗
They recognize themselves?
有一些吧
A few.
那又有什么区别呢
Then what's the difference?
布蕾 我们都是写自己所知的
I mean, Bree, we all write what we know,
就这么简单
that's what we do.
我把你写成了爱尔兰的画家
I turned you into a painter in Ireland,
你把我写成了
and you turned me into
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace,
对比目鱼很着迷的海洋生物学家
a marine biologist with a flounder obsession.
那是我最喜欢的鱼
It's my favorite fish.
谢谢抬举
Well, that is sweet,
但在现实生活中
but in real life,
我碰巧对各种海鲜都严重过敏
I happen to be terribly allergic to seafood of all varieties.
尝一口 我就会肿得跟河豚一样
One taste, and I puff up like a blowfish.
那还真可怜
Oh, that is so tragic,
同时又很有讽刺意味
and wonderfully ironic at the same time.
我要把这个写到我的书里去
I'm gonna have to use that in my book.
那多谢了 还有 不客气
Well, thank you, and you're welcome.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
西蒙 你到底来干什么
Simon, what are you really doing here?
我要是说 我只是个乐于帮助
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表