剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
You're not gonna sing, are you?
那要看你会不会诚恳地请我停下
Depends how nicely you ask me to stop.
怎么了
What?
没什么 谢谢你的三明治
Nothing. Thank you for the sandwich.
不客气
You're welcome.
这些是送给你的
Uh, these are for you.
好像从来没人送过我花
I don't think anyone's bought me flowers before.
不是普通的花 这是代表原谅的飞燕草
Not just flowers, these are delphiniums for forgiveness.
我和我爸谈过了 我只是 只是想道歉
I talked to my dad, and I just-- I wanted to apologize.
艾比 没关系的
Abby, it's-- It's fine.
其实 我也有话想要对你说
In fact, there was something I wanted to talk to you about.
我先说
Me first.
我送了花给你
I brought you flowers.
-这样吗 -是的 规矩不是我定的
- Is that how this works? - Yeah. I didn't make the rules.
我不应该提议你让我爸
I wanted to apologize for suggesting that you should be okay...
接管酒吧 对不起
...with my dad running the club.
我明白 你♥爸♥只是在维护自己的利益
I get it. Your dad was just looking out for his interests.
是的 不仅如此 我还意识到
Well, yeah. But it's not just that. It's also about...
还有我意识到 俱乐部对你来说不只是生意
...realizing that the club isn't just business for you.
那是你的心血和寄托
It's your heart and your soul.
你不应该放弃你所爱的事物
You shouldn't have to give up what you love.
我很抱歉我没有看清这一点
And I'm sorry that I lost sight of that...
-没有站在你这一边 -没关系的 艾比
- ...and I didn't defend you. - Abby, it's okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
等你回家的时候 俱乐部会在那等着你
And when you're finally home, the club should be there for you.
是你说服大家
You were the one that convinced everyone...
在大半夜的时候去查威尔河游泳
...to take a midnight swim in the Cherwell River.
对 没错
Yes. Yes.
一个冲动无脑的决定
An all-around ill-advised decision, I think.
你在大半夜的时候在河里游过泳
You swam in a river at night? You did?
-没错 -我们都这么干过
- Yeah. - We all did.
我们当时闯了太多祸
Ah, we got into so much trouble.
我真是震惊了
I am-- I'm just shocked. Heh.
两杯柠檬苏打水
Two soda waters with lime.
一杯带两片柠檬片的苏打水
And one soda water with two lemon slices.
第十三章 卡洛琳喜欢带柠檬片的苏打水
Chapter 13: "Caroline loved soda water with lemon slices."
-我很喜欢这系列的书 -谢谢
- I'm a big fan of the books. - Thanks.
但是我没想到你居然就真的坐在这
I can't believe you're real, that you're here.
不是说你不能是真的 我去拿你们点的食物
Not that you shouldn't be. Well.... I'll go get your food.
卡洛琳 我还以为你不记得西蒙了
So, Caroline, I thought you didn't remember Simon?
我还真记得 但是他在华盛顿找我的时候
I actually did, but when Simon came to find me in Washington...
我当时正跟别人交往
...I was in a relationship,
我不想让你尴尬
and I didn't want to make it awkward for you.
所以我
So I....
就是那时候他开始写关于我们的事情
That's when he started writing about who we were.
你知道你其实不是我书里那个卡洛琳吧
Caroline, you do realize that you're not actually my Caroline?
我书里的卡洛琳其实是以很多人为原型写的
Who is more an archetype of many possible Carolines.
但是我的确喜欢带两片柠檬片
And yet you got the two lemon slices right.
这一点也不算独一无二吧
Hardly definitive proof.
对不起
You know what, I'm so sorry.
我得去赴下一个约谈了
I have to check in on my next interview.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
再见
Bye.
所以
So, um....
还是没从你父母那得到点关于那本书的信息
Still nothing from your parents about the book?
-没有 -这样
- Nope. - Oh.
就像我不存在一样
It's like I don't even exist.
很奇怪
It's weird, you know?
我的家人很擅长聊天谈话
My family is so able to talk about everything and anything...
但是说的都是些无关紧要的
...except what really matters.
要不这样吧
Well, you know, maybe it's for the best.
你知道有的时候一本书可以激发一段真诚谈话
Sometimes a book can spark a real conversation.
也许你只是需要一小段虚假的故事来触发真实
Sometimes you need a bit of fiction to make things real.
听起来很有意思
Interesting.
你知道还有什么很有意思吗
You know what else is interesting?
我们两个谈了很多事
We talk a lot, you and I...
但是看起来你跟卡洛琳做过很多事
...but with Caroline, it seemed like you did a lot.
-那都是很久之前了 -也没有那么久吧
- Well, it was a long time ago. - Wasn't that long ago.
我不知道你是不是
I mean, I don't know, is there a chance that...
还是跟以前一样
...that Simon is still here,
就像你书里写的那个西蒙
just trapped inside the pages of his book?
还是想要跟卡洛琳有一段罗曼史
Still hoping to romance Caroline?
布蕾
Bree.
-你觉得怎么样 -美味 谢谢
- What do you think? - It's delicious, thanks.
保利做的晚餐
Paulie's diner is...
可以称得上是首屈一指了
...considered one of the best diners in the state.
比你的芝士通心粉和肉丸还好吃吗
Better than your mac and cheese and meatballs?
那在阿伯丁试验场获得了巨大成功
Okay, those were a huge hit at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds.
真的吗
Were they?
好吧 不是 难以置信你居然告诉他们了
Okay, they hated it too. I can't believe you told them.
-我可能说漏嘴 -我们什么都知道
- I might've let it slip. - We know about everything.
还有茄子那件事 还有你怎么约她出去的
Even the eggplant, and how you asked her out.
才不是 是她约我
No, she asked me out.
-凯文 -我当时在沙滩上
- Kevin. - No, I was down at the beach...
跟我姐姐一起在生篝火
...with my sister and we had just started a fire.
非法的
Illegally.
对 非法的
Yes, illegally.
我们刚升起篝火 莎拉就出现了
We had just started a fire and who is to show up but Sarah...
给了我一张票
...to give me a ticket...
后面写着她的手♥机♥号♥码
...and her number written on the back.
我就是给他点助力
I only put it there to help.
-这样啊 -你当然这么说啦
- Right. - Sure, yeah.
-拜托 -对 没错
- Come on. - Okay, fine.
-是我先追他的 -对
- Yeah, I asked you out. - Yeah.
而且我们可以在阿姆斯特丹巡演
And we get to tour Amsterdam.
我知道你有无数个理由拒绝我...
I know you have a million reasons why you think you should say no--
只有一个
Actually, just one.
我有无数个让你同意的理由
I have a million reasons why you should say yes.
巴黎 布达佩斯 布拉格
Okay, Paris, Budapest, Prague.
崔思 我们可以演奏《天堂篇》
I mean, Trace, we get to play the Paradiso.
我听说那里的音响效果好得不真实
I heard the acoustics are unreal.
我明白
I get it.
你似乎并不明白
I don't think you do.
我们在纳什维尔的时候就开始讨论这件事了
This is something we've been talking about since Nashville.
在组乐队前 只有你和我...
Before the band. Just you and me...
-就开始梦想这样的事 -丽
- ...dreaming of something like this. - Leigh.
我给马克打电♥话♥了
I called Mark.
然后呢
Okay?
我希望你们能理解我的选择
And I wanted to make sure that you guys would be okay.
他说不管怎样 他都会给你和乐队
He said, no matter what, he'd have a spot for you and the band...
在多诺万的巡演上留个位置
...on Donovan's tour.
你就这样离开吗
So you're just gonna walk away?
我不是要放弃音乐
Look, I'm not gonna stop playing music.
我知道 你在哪都能演奏音乐
I get it, you can play music anywhere.
但是我们之间...
But what we have...
你和我 和我们的乐队...
...you and me, our band...
你再也找不到这样的默契了
...you're never gonna find that again.
相信我 我知道
Trust me, I know that.
我不知道
I don't know.
你似乎已经忘记了
It sounds like you might've forgotten.
你想过十年之后我们会在哪里吗
Do you ever think about where we're gonna be in 10 years?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我只是在想我们明天要做什么菜
I'm just trying to figure out what we should serve tomorrow.
龙虾派
Lobster quiche.
我喜欢
I like that.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Welcome.
十年之后
In 10 years...
如果每天还和现在一样的话...
...if every day was just like today...
我就心满意足了
...I wouldn't complain.
因为我还和你在一起
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表