剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我也不确定有没有完全克服我的恐惧
And I'm not sure my fears aren't completely unfounded.
你知道你可以信任我的吧
You do know that you can trust me?
嗯 但我不知道我能不能信任她
Yeah. Yeah, but I don't know that I can trust her.
布蕾
Bree...
我陪着你呢
...I'm with you.
我喜欢你
I like you.
也许卡罗琳的这一切
So maybe all this stuff with Caroline...
也许并不是因为卡罗琳
...maybe it's not about Caroline.
-也许是 -别说马丁
- Maybe it's-- - Don't say Martin.
我是想说你妈妈
I was going to say your mom.
加油
Come on, guys.
-加油 -你做得很好
- Come here. - You did great.
凯特琳
Caitlyn.
谢谢
Thank you.
做得好 女士们 精彩的比赛
Good job, ladies. Good competition.
我以为会不一样
I thought it would be different.
原来清新空气就是指清新空气
That clearing the air would mean clear the air.
我本来也这么以为
Yeah, I'd hoped so too.
米克
You know, Mick...
我回来是为了帮助治愈家庭的伤
...I came back here to help heal the family...
但是我只会越搞越砸
...and all I've done is just make it worse.
你没有搞砸
You haven't made things worse.
我只想看到
Ugh, what I wouldn't give
一点点胜利的曙光
for just a little glimpse of the finish line.
或者偶尔一帆风顺
Or just have a few moments of smooth sailing.
如果是我们的责任
Well, if we're responsible,
那就必须由我们来弥补
then we're the ones who have to fix it.
也许该出航了
Maybe it's time to take the boat out.
看 你们怎么看
Look. What do you guys think?
爸爸把我们以前的小船都藏在阁楼里
Dad kept all our old boats in the attic.
我在考虑把它们
I'm thinking of using them...
-用来装饰帆船赛 -真好
- ...as decorations for the regatta. - I love that.
既然我又和爸爸住在一起了
Considering I'm living with Dad again,
我觉得阁楼里的所有东西都是我的了
I figure anything in the attic is mine.
-康纳国王 -你的船不是沉了吗
- King Connor. - Didn't your boat sink?
我是亚特兰大国王
Okay, I was king of Atlantis.
艾比 我们对崔思的事很遗憾
Abby, we're really sorry about Trace.
对 如果我们能做些什么
Yeah, if there's anything that any of us can do....
-对 任何事 -不 我没事
- Yeah, anything. - No, I'm fine.
-不 你有事 -绝对有事
- No, you're not. - Definitely not.
她需要一个抱抱
She needs a hug.
我需要一个抱抱
I need a hug.
-我昨晚查了你 -是吗
- You know, I looked you up last night. - Did you now?
我还听了你的一些音乐 很棒
And I listened to some of your music too. It was good.
-很高兴你能喜欢 克里斯 -很好上口
- Well, I'm glad you liked it, Chris. - Very catchy.
-我就想要这种效果 -所以我想
- That's what I was going for. - So I was thinking...
也许我们俩能谈谈音乐
...maybe you and I can talk music at some point.
试几个乐队 你可以试试你的歌♥
Go over some bands and you can throw in your two cents.
或者也许我应该安于现状
Or maybe I should just hold onto my pennies.
现在我走了 你负责这个酒吧
Now that you'll be running the club while I'm gone.
我不得不说 我真的很喜欢这乐队
I have to say, I really like this band.
约翰 现在不是时候
John, not now.
我知道 但奇怪的是
I get it. But in a weird way,
听得根本停不下来
you really can't stop listening to them.
约翰 你想的话可以留下来加入他们
John, you can stay and join them if you'd like.
来个一两首
Sit in on a set or two.
或者你可以跟我们一起去欧洲
Or you can come to Europe with us.
你知道吗 我其实也没那么喜欢
You know what, I don't really like them that much.
我会想念这个地方的
I am gonna miss this place.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我知道
I know.
浅底鞋底 我知道了
Light-bottom soles, I got it.
我能来一根吗
Do you mind if I have one?
-我能阻止你吗 -不是很能
- Could I stop you? - Not really, no.
莎拉 你来干什么
Sarah, what are you doing here?
我知道你一心想去费城
I know you had your heart set on Philadelphia...
但是我要回了我原来的工作
...but I asked for my old job back.
其实还是求了不少人
Actually, I had to do a little begging.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
因为你要为我放弃一切
Because you were gonna give it all up for me.
所以我至少也能
So the least I could do was ...
为你也这么做
...do the same for you.
我爱你 莎拉
I love you, Sarah.
我也爱你
I love you too.
而且我也很饿 如果你不吃汉堡的话
I'm also really hungry, so if you're not gonna eat your burger...
我能吃掉吗
...you mind if I do?
我们只是想把你的书还给你
We just wanna give you your book back.
并告诉你我们的感受
And tell you how we feel about it.
所以我们写了点东西
So we wrote something down.
-还有一件事 -对
- Oh, and, uh, one more thing. - Yeah.
帆船赛上记得穿白底鞋
For the regatta, make sure you wear white-bottom shoes.
爸爸刚刚邀请我出海吗
Did Dad just invite me sailing?
听起来像
Sounds like.
我不知道我该不该去
I don't know if I should go.
布蕾
Bree...
可能会很棒呢
...it could be good.
好吧
Okay.
-我觉得我们做得很棒 -没错
- I think we did great. - We did.
大家都在给我塞名片 他们想雇我们
Everybody's giving me business cards. They want to hire us.
他们想雇你
They want to hire you.
杰西 才不是呢
Jess, that's not true.
大卫 杰西
David. Jess.
餐点很棒 大卫
Excellent food, David.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Dad.
所以我们有个主意
Which is why we've had an idea.
我知道我们之前对你很糟糕
I know we've been hard on you in the past...
但你需要拥有一个你自己的厨房♥
...but you really need to run your own kitchen.
有个小酒馆的
With an inn.
我们想为你买♥♥下坦格伍德的一家民宿
We'd like to buy you a new bed and breakfast in Tanglewood.
全套厨房♥ 15个房♥间
Full kitchen, 15 rooms.
用来表达我们的歉意
It's our way of saying we're sorry.
好好考虑一下
Just think about it.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到第43届切萨皮克海岸帆船赛
welcome to the 43rd Annual Chesapeake Shores Regatta.
比赛将在45分钟后在海湾开始
Timed starts will begin in 45 minutes down on the bay.
-你来了 来的刚刚好 -你好
- You made it. You're on time. - Hi.
-其实这是工作时段 -对 对
- I'm actually still on the clock. - Right. Right.
谢谢你过来 很高兴见到你
Well, thank you for stopping by, it was great seeing you.
-我也是 -那回头见
- You too. - And I'll, uh, catch you later.
-这是为你有点好骗 -有点
- That's for being a little bit gullible. - A little bit?
那很好骗会怎么样
What do I get for being a lot gullible?
亲爱的布蕾
Dear Bree...
我们结婚时 只有一个简单的梦想
...when we were married, we had a simple dream.
我们要创造一个快乐的大家庭
We were gonna create a happy family...
比我们自己的原生家庭要好
...better than how we both grew up.
我希望你们都能感受到爱 不用害怕
We wanted you all to feel loved, to never worry...
知道我们永远会在你们身边
...and to know that we would always be there for you.
然而 人生总是会有意外
But sadly, life didn't work out the way we'd planned.
我们很快发现 有的事没有那么简单
We quickly learned that sometimes what should be easy isn't...
会变得很复杂
...and what is simple becomes complicated.
因为家庭往往不仅仅只需要爱
Because love doesn't always hold families together.
有时候 第二次机会来得太晚了
And second chances sometimes come too late.
但我们很抱歉
But we're sorry.
我们很抱歉发生的一切
We're sorry for what happened...
我们很抱歉我们所做的事
...we're sorry for what we did,
我们很抱歉我们所没做的事
and we're sorry for what we didn't do.
起航
Cast off!
-很专业嘛 -学了很多
- Like a pro. - Lots of reading.
-再见 -大家再见
- Bye! - Bye, everyone!
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表