剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
那如果越界了怎么办
What if you think you might've crossed a line?
尽量不要犯相同的错误
You try not to make the same mistake twice.
好吧
Right.
奥布赖恩女士
Ms. O'Brien?
我就是
Yep!
叫我布蕾吧
Bree, please.
我是谢拉·文·琦
Sierra Van Gheem.
我们很高兴你能赏脸
I can't tell you how excited we all are to have you here.
我们都以为你住在芝加哥
I mean, we all thought you were living in Chicago.
是啊 我也以为
Yes. Yes, I thought
自己现在会住在芝加哥
I was gonna be living in Chicago by now, too.
演员们等不及要见你了
So, the cast can't wait to meet you,
我想问问你
and I have to ask you
几个关于结尾的问题
a couple questions about that ending.
西蒙
Simon?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
布蕾
Bree.
我在做《永远卡罗琳》的巡回宣传
I'm on a publicity tour for Forever Caroline.
那个...
Oh, the... um--
我店里有这本书
I carry it in my store.
又一本畅销书
It's another best-seller.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你不是讨厌那本书吗
You hated it, didn't you?
那也比《永远是卡罗琳》要好
No more than I hated It's Always Caroline.
我猜也是
I expected as much.
真不错
Good for you.
我还是想问
Um, so, my question still lingers--
你在这儿干什么
what are you doing here?
我看到他们在巴尔的摩上演你的戏
Uh, I saw that they were doing your play here in Baltimore,
我觉得看看当地的戏剧应该挺有意思的
and I thought it would be fun to see some local theatre, so...
于是我就来了
here I am.
"这要比
"...Would be preferable
她醒来时的沉痛好得多"
to the devastation in her wake."
所以
So...
你也在生布蕾的气吗
you're mad at Bree, too?
说实话
Honestly, uh,
我现在心里想的不是布蕾的手稿
Bree's manuscript is not the first thing on my mind.
你知道康纳其实很擅长倾听吗
Did you know Connor's actually a really good listener?
你现在和康纳聊上了
Talking to Connor, now?
他给的建议真的很糟
I mean, his advice is horrible,
而且都是蹩脚建议 但是
and he has lots of it, but...
他知道什么时候保持沉默
he really knows how to stay quiet.
所以你在想大卫的事吗
So I take it that you are thinking about David?
还有布蕾
And Bree.
布蕾的手稿是我现在心头第二大患
Bree's manuscript is number two for me also.
也许布蕾说得对
You know, maybe Bree is right about me.
也许我的确是逃走了
Maybe I ran away.
也许我一直都是这样
Maybe... that's what I do.
你是菲奥纳
You are Fiona.
有道理
It makes sense.
不 我不是菲奥纳
No. I am not Fiona.
只是每个人都觉得我是个
It's just that everyone thinks that I'm--
坚强 奋发努力 有条理 负责的人
Strong, driven, put-together, responsible?
当我假装自己是你的时
When I'm pretending to be you,
我就是这么想的
that's what I think of.
也许我完全不是那样 也许
Maybe I'm none of those things. Maybe...
坚强并不是我真实的样子
...being strong is not who I actually am.
我肯定会这么做
That is exactly what I would've done.
我知道
I know, right?
巴尔的摩
非常感谢你 布蕾
Thank you so much, Bree.
不 是我谢谢你
No, thank you!
谢谢你邀请我来
Thank you so much for inviting me.
这是应该的
Of course!
容我问一句
Um, so I have to ask,
你们是怎么认识彼此的
how do you two know each other?
布蕾说我是蹩脚作家
Bree called me a hack.
-什么 -我没这么说
- What? - I did not!
你说我的小说写的
Well, you said my novel was
"引人入胜"以及"很有趣"
"Page-turning" And "Interesting."
你确实叫过他蹩脚作家
Oh, you really did call him a hack.
然后她邀请我去她的书店
She then invited me to her bookstore.
-然后呢 -然后
- And then? - And...
我不是个好客人
I was not a good guest.
我本希望自己能有个机会弥补一下
But I was hoping for an opportunity to redeem myself.
我超喜欢听各种故事的后续发展
I love sequels!
你当然喜欢了
Oh, of course, you do.
我们过会儿再见
Well, I will see you guys later.
好的
Okay.
我很喜欢你的剧本
I loved your play.
揉碎玫瑰的那一幕
How the crushing of the rose
隐含了我们的过去
symbolized how our pasts
是如此深深地牵绕着我们的当下
haunt our present-- it's...
谢谢你
Thank you!
终于有人理解了
Yes!
布蕾 我
Well, Bree, it's--
我很高兴能碰到你 所以
it's been nice seeing you, so--
你什么 等等 就这样没了吗
It's-- what? And that's it?
你就这么
You're just gonna...
你不准备
You're not gonna--
我没想到我能碰到你
Well, I didn't really think i'd actually see you,
即便我有想到 我也以为
and if I did, I was fairly certain
你不会想和我说话
you would not want to talk to me,
所以我完全没准备
so I'm completely unprepared.
好吧 这是个谎话
Yeah, which is a lie.
算你老实
Yeah.
我打了好几遍腹稿
Yeah, I rehearsed and rehearsed,
可我现在脑袋空空 我只记得
but I've lost every word, though I'm fairly certain
很多句话是以"对不起"结尾的
that "Sorry" Punctuated multiple sentences.
听起来
Oh, well, that sounds
"很有趣" 也"令人人欲罢不能"
"Interesting" And "Page-turning".
是吧
Right. Yes.
那我就直接说吧
So I'll cut to the chase.
把你的手稿发给
Sending in your manuscript
我的出版商是个错误
to my publisher was a mistake.
我不是马丁
I am not Martin.
毫无疑问我还是会特别讨厌马丁的
I still would undoubtedly dislike Martin intensely,
你看起来美极了
and you look absolutely stunning.
还真是俗气啊
That's not even remotely hackish.
但我们的过去
But while our pasts
确实影响了我们的现在
do, indeed, haunt our present,
我希望这不会影响我们的未来
I was hoping that it wouldn't necessarily affect our future.
快看啊
Oh, look!
强盗男爵米克·奥布莱恩偷工具啦
It's robber baron Mick O'Brien-- stealing tools.
当初我帮崔思和布里吉斯忙的时候放在那的
I left them there when I was helping Trace with the Bridge.
考虑到你确实参与了
Well, considering the fact that you actually were involved
这个地方的改建
in remodeling the place,
我很惊讶那个地方还在
I'm surprised it's still standing.
实话跟你说 我也这么觉得的
To be honest with you, so am I.
所以你回来了
So... you back in town now?
一部分是这样的
For a little bit, yeah.
所以
So...
你想谈谈信托的事吗
You want to talk about the Trust?
不太想
Not really.
我猜不管怎样你还是会履行原来的协议
I figure you'll honor the original deal anyway.
我花了很多时间说服道格拉斯
Well, it took a while to convince Douglas,
但最终
but, ultimately--
你能很有说服力吗
But you can be very persuasive?
当需要的时候 我会很有说服力
When I need to be, yes.
但也许在不符合你自身利益的时候
But maybe, uh, not very good
你的说服力就没那么好吧
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表