剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Because I get to be with you.
我也是
Me too.
可我还是害怕 大卫
But I'm still scared, David.
没有了旅馆 我不知道我是谁
Without the inn, I don't know who I am.
那是我们可以共享的事业
It was the one thing I had that we could share.
没有了它 我不确定你或者你的松露...
So without it, I'm not sure that you or your truffles...
或者你的奶酪 是不是还需要我
...or your Camembert needs me.
每一天 我都...
Every day, I just keep...
等着你 想明白这一点
...waiting for you to figure that out.
炖菜
Ratatouille. Ahem.
-什么 -炖菜
- What? - Ratatouille.
我们明天应该做炖菜
We should serve ratatouille tomorrow.
好主意
- Good idea. - Mm.
我总是以为我们之间有点特别的东西 崔思
I always thought we had something special, Trace.
你的嗓音 丽的头发 我的脸蛋
With your voice, Leigh's hair, my face.
你还是弹贝斯吧 约翰
John, just stick to playing bass.
说正经的
All joking aside...
我只是无法理解
...I just don't understand.
我们的音乐是买♥♥不来的
You can't buy our sound.
我们有种特别的默契
What we have is special.
这就是我跟你合作的原因
And that's why I went with you.
你不能就这样离开我们
And you don't just walk away.
*他们总说我们撑不过去*
*They love to tell us we'll never make it*
*他们故意用石子砸碎玻璃*
*They're throwing stones against the glass just to break it*
*但他们不属于这里*
*But they don't live here*
*他们不明白这种感情*
*They don't know this kind of love*
*我们从不惧怕远行*
*We're not afraid to go the distance*
*我们从不惧怕反抗*
*We'll never take that worn out path of least resistance*
*我们生来傲骨*
*We got it in us*
*这勇气用之不竭*
*And there's more where that came from*
我们不是要说再见
We're not saying goodbye.
我知道 我只是不想离开这里
I know that, I just.... I don't wanna leave here.
不想离开你
You.
凯文 我能和你说句话吗
Kevin, may I talk to you for a moment?
我只是想祝你去马里兰的旅途一切顺利
Just wanted to wish you a safe drive back to Maryland.
谢谢你 先生 我会的
Well, thank you, sir. Will.
你知道吗
You know, um...
作为父母最痛苦的事情就是
...the hardest thing about being a parent...
看到你的孩子不开心
...is seeing your children unhappy...
而你知道你什么都帮不了他
...and knowing there's nothing you can do about it.
虽然我们彼此并不是很了解
And, uh, ahem... while we don't know one another that well...
但看到你和莎拉在一起
...seeing Sarah with you....
谢谢你让她这么快乐
Thanks for bringing her back.
事实上 她也让我很开心
The truth is, she did the same for me.
握手很有力啊
Got a heck of a handshake there.
只是配合您的力度而已
Just trying to keep up with you.
怎么样
So?
你♥爸♥拍断了我的C6椎骨
Your dad cracked my C6 vertebra
我觉得我的手指可能也被他握断了
and I think he broke my thumb.
我们不是应该在办公室谈吗
Hey. Shouldn't we be at the office?
我们两周后要交诉讼摘要
We have a series of briefs due in two weeks.
是啊 我在想我们可以先在这检查些数据
Yeah. I was thinking we could check some of the data here first.
好
Oh. Sure.
没有什么比待在致癌区域
Nothing like hanging out in a carcinogenic minefield...
更开心和能计入计费时间的了
...for fun and billable hours.
康纳
Connor.
怎么了
Uh.... Yeah?
我... 我真的很抱歉
I'm.... I'm really sorry.
-那不公平 -不 丹妮尔...
- That wasn't fair. - No, Danielle, hey. It's....
-没事的 -不 有事
- It's okay. - No, it's not.
因为我...
Because I've...
一直在想...
...also been thinking....
想知道如果...
Wondering if, um...
也许你想共度一些时光...
...maybe you wanted to spend some time together...
...在下班后
...off the clock.
就像...
Like, uh...
无偿的吗
...pro bono?
差不多吧
Something like that.
但我不能用我在
But I couldn't impress you with my ability to say...
脂肪烃和氯化物方面的绝对的权威给你留下好印象
...aliphatic hydrocarbons and chloride with complete authority.
已经让我印象深刻了
Well, as impressive as that is....
我们现在绝对是休息时间
We're definitely off the clock.
我受不了的是沉默
It's the silence that kills me.
不吼 不叫 只有安静
No yelling, no screaming, just quiet.
就像回到了妈妈离开的那段时间
It's like we traveled back in time to when Mom left.
那是最糟糕的部分
That was the worst.
我们得灭火
We need to unplug the volcano.
或者砸开那覆盖着动荡水域的薄冰
Or crack the thin ice that masks the turbulent waters underneath.
说得真不错 你应该写下来
Oh, that's really good. You should write that down.
更不用说 这是个好主意
Not to mention, it's a good idea.
或者是一个很糟糕的主意
Or a really bad one.
或者....
Or a...
怎么了 我没想好
What? I'm undecided.
-布蕾 -卡罗琳
- Bree. - Yeah? Caroline.
你还在这里做什么
Hi. Uh, what are you still doing here?
我忘了让作者签名了
Oh. I forgot to get it signed by the author.
你可以等下一部的
Oh. You could always wait for the next one.
我听说这可能是最后一部了
I hear it might be his last.
是啊 安息吧 卡罗琳
Yeah, Rest in Peace, Caroline.
我听过这个笑话
I've heard that joke.
-我也是 -我想道歉
- Me too. - I do wanna apologize.
当我听播客 我能听到西蒙说...
When I heard that podcast, I could hear in Simon's voice...
一切都过去了...
...that he was over everything...
所以我想可以聊聊过去了
...so I figured it would be okay to talk about the past.
我很高兴在你回华盛顿之前你们聊过了
I'm glad you guys got to chat before you go back to Washington.
实际上 约翰·霍普金斯想看看我的教学...
Actually, Johns Hopkins wants to observe my teaching...
所以我还要在巴尔的摩待一周
...so I'm gonna be in Baltimore for another week.
如果可以的话 我想和你聊聊你的作品
If it's okay with you, I would love to talk about your play.
我迫不及待想知道结局
I'm dying to know about the ending.
好啊 可以啊
Oh, yeah, I would love that.
很好
Great.
很高兴见到你
Okay, well, ha-ha, it was good to see you.
再见 卡罗琳
Okay. I'll see you soon, Caroline.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
《再见 卡罗琳》听起来是个不错的题目
See You Soon, Caroline also sounds like a good title.
当然了
Of course it does.
米克
Mick.
我知道 你不喜欢那乐队
I know, you don't like the band.
我对那乐队没什么意见
I have nothing against the band.
我有意见的是他们的音乐
I have everything against their music.
还有他们的名字 乡村点唱机
And their name. Country Jukebox?
好吧 我不喜欢那个乐队
Okay, I don't like the band.
听我说...
Listen...
你去找你的律师 他去找我的律师
...you went to your attorney, and he came to mine.
所以除非你要起诉
So unless you're gonna file a lawsuit,
我们之间没什么好谈的
there's nothing more to talk about.
我要准备下周的商务会议 所以我们得...
I gotta prep business meetings for next week, so we'll have to--
米克 我不是来争吵俱乐部的事的
Mick, I didn't come here to fight about the club.
我是来告诉你我不准备利用合同上的漏洞
I actually came to tell you that I'm not gonna contest our contract.
我很惊讶
I'm surprised.
我也是
Yeah, so am I.
什么变了
What changed?
巡演得延长一段时间
Tour got extended for a while.
就这样吗
That's it?
你说过这地方是你的灵魂 你的心
You said this was your heart and soul.
现在你准备一走了之吗
Now you're just gonna walk away?
你知道没那么简单的
You know it's not that simple.
艾比知道吗
Does Abby know?
还不知道
Not yet.
我要给你一点建议
I'm gonna give you some advice.
如果你真的在乎一件事
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表