剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
*Nothin' ever felt like this*
*我可以乘着风*
*I could ride the wind*
*踏着浪*
*Walk on water*
*一跃而上摩天大楼*
*Leap tall buildings at a single bound*
湾畔倾情
第三季 第一集
好了 姑娘们 该走了
All right, girls. Time to go.
姑娘们
Girls!
还有两天就到牡蛎节了
Two days till the oyster festival!
牡蛎节
太好啦
Yay!
切萨皮克海岸有太多传统活动了
There sure are a lot of Chesapeake Shores traditions.
卡丽小宝贝
Ahh, Carrie darlin',
就像天上的星星那么多
as many as there are stars in the sky.
但如果我不能把许愿喷泉
But there will be one less
从"受人爱戴"的市长手中抢救下来
if I can't save the wish fountain
传统就会永远少一件了
from our beloved mayor
他那可爱的计划
and his beloved plan
会削减预算 毁掉我们的小镇
to trim the budget and ruin our town.
请♥愿♥书不起作用吗 奶奶
The petition didn't work, Gran?
所以我们现在要去现场拯救许愿池
Which is why we are now doing a wish-in,
我已经帮你们都登记了志愿者
and I have signed you all up for volunteering.
这样可不能算志愿者 奶奶
That is technically not how volunteering works, Gran.
在奥布赖恩家
There's no "Volunteer" volunteering
就没有真正自愿的"志愿者"
in with the O'Brien family.
也许你把自己绑在喷泉边会有用
Well, maybe you should just chain yourself to the fountain.
当然 我已经考虑过这个办法了
Well... sure enough, it has been considered.
鸡蛋又不够了 是吧
Low on eggs again, are we?
还有面粉
And flour.
我在篮子里放了糖和罗勒 没准用得上
I put sugar and basil in the basket, just in case.
谢谢
Thank you.
这套衣服很可爱嘛
Cute outfit.
哪里可爱了 是工作服
It's not cute, it's a uniform.
今天是我在巴尔的摩进行野外训练的第一天
Today's my first day of field training in Baltimore.
太可爱了
That's cute!
-我们完全赞成 -好吧
- We agree! - All right.
你还好吗
Hey! You okay?
很好啊 我有什么不好的
Yes. Why wouldn't I be okay?
我当然好啦
Of course, I'm okay.
我好得很
I'm great.
我非常非常好
I'm better than great.
我一点事都没有
I'm great.
她很想大卫
She misses David.
我也想念他做的饭
I miss his cooking!
切萨皮克海岸牡蛎节
周日下午四点到九点 开放烹饪课
我忘了把牡蛎节的插画给她了
I forgot to send her the artwork for the oyster festival.
妈妈 天啊
Mom, wow.
你画的吗 太棒了
Gosh, did you make these? They're amazing.
谢谢 是我画的
Thank you! I did.
今年 市长希望每个人都能参加
And this year, the mayor wants everyone to attend.
明白了吗
Got it?
真是"受人爱戴"的市长呢
"Our beloved mayor."
正是他
The very one!
我不介意把这些带给杰西
Well, I don't mind taking these to Jess.
那太好了 谢谢你 布蕾
Oh, that'd be great. Thanks, Bree.
稿子进展如何
Hey, how's the manuscript coming?
还好
Oh, good.
我最近有点分心
I'm a little distracted.
除了书店搬迁的事
On top of the whole bookstore-moving thing,
还有巴尔的摩的一家剧团
I just found out that a theatre company in Baltimore
正在排演我的第一部戏
is mounting my first play.
布蕾
Bree!
祝贺你
Congratulations!
你希望我们来吗
You want us to come?
导演邀请我
I have been invited by the director
在首演当晚和演员们聊聊
to speak to the cast on opening night.
如果还顺利的话我会告诉你们的
I'll let you know if it's any good.
布蕾 别忘了你的稿子
Bree... don't forget your manuscript.
爸爸 我能搭你的车去巴尔的摩吗
Oh, hey, Dad? Can I catch a ride with you to Baltimore?
只要不谈公事就行
As long as we don't talk business.
再见 各位
Bye, guys.
再见
Bye!
孩子们 拿上书包 我们该出发了
All right, girls, let's grab our bags. We got to go.
在学校要开心哦
Have a good day at school!
谢谢
Thank you!
康纳今天要提出最终的解决方案
Connor is presenting the final settlement offer,
把所有的环境问题都交给信托公♥司♥
wrapping up all environmental issues for the Trust.
你看起来轻松了许多
And you seem relieved.
是的
Yes.
崔思也要回来了
And with Trace coming home,
我可以多放松会儿
I could use a little bit more time.
你不用担心的
You don't have to worry, you know.
只是想到
Well, it's just with
事情本该结束了但又没结束
how things ended, and then didn't end,
如今又要重新开始 但是
and now we're starting things back up again, but...
他又要离开 我们没有多少时间在一起
he's gonna be gone, and we have no time together--
亲爱的
Honey.
所有人都会为了时间不够而担心
Everybody always worries about finding more time...
但问题其实不在这里
That's never the issue.
如何把握当下才需要人操心
It's what you do with what you have.
你听起来像是奶奶
Well, you sound like Gran.
我也觉得 是吧
I do, don't I?
名♥师♥出高徒
I learned from the best!
多诺万
Hey, Donovan.
再次感谢昨晚介绍我出场
Thanks again for bringing me on last night.
我真的很感谢
Appreciate it.
要我说
What can I say?
那是你应得的
You earned it.
昨晚很棒 崔思 多诺万
Nice job last night, Trace. Donovan.
马克
Mark.
我有好消息
I got some good news.
你知道《纳什维尔乡村杂♥志♥》吗
You know Nashville Country Magazine?
当然了 怎么了
Of course. Why?
他们想写一篇关于你的文章
They want to do a piece on you.
也许还会上封面
Possible cover.
真的吗
Seriously?
他们准备让本·马林来做采访
They're bringing Ben Mallin in to do the interview,
明天在酒吧
tomorrow at the Bridge.
明天
Tomorrow?
崔思 我知道你很想放假回去
Trace, I know you're looking forward to your break,
但这件事很重要
but this is important.
你一直说你想新的音乐
I mean, you keep saying you want new music,
但你要我什么时候开始写呢
but when am I supposed to write it?
还有乐队怎么办
And what about the band?
早就想到这点了
Way ahead of you.
这篇文章是关于你和你的乐队
The article's on you and the band,
但他们想先采访你
but they're covering you first.
别担心 崔思
Don't worry, Trace.
不会花太长时间的
It shouldn't take too long.
多诺万
Donovan.
马克
Mark.
行吧 那么
All right. So, uh...
你要去哪儿
where you headed?
你准备回去看你家人吗
You going back home to see your family?
你说我吗 不是
Me? Nah.
"休假"两个字
"Time off"
能给我带来特别大的麻烦
are the two words that get me into the most trouble.
我在想着搞几场不插电的演出
No, I was thinking of doing some acoustic gigs
然后再回达拉斯发展
before we start back up in Dallas.
就你一个人吗
By yourself?
我的人生都在路上奔波
That's life on the road.
多诺万
Donovan?
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表