剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
《湾畔倾情》前情提要
Previously on Chesapeake Shores:
你没回家
You didn't come home.
-你在这里有你的生活 -但我们只想要你
- You had your life here. - But all we wanted was you.
整个房♥子没塌是个奇迹
It's a miracle the entire house hasn't collapsed.
-就是个待拆房♥屋了 -我不相信
- It's pretty much a teardown. - I can't believe it.
你不能出版这个
You can't publish this.
为什么
Why?
那是你的真♥相♥ 不是整个家庭的真♥相♥
It's your truth. Not the family's.
凯文 你不能这样自毁前程
Kevin, you can't do that with your career.
我不能让你放弃前程
I'm not letting you give that up.
那如果我不想放弃你呢
What if I don't wanna give you up?
这是我们酒吧的合同 你不一定有经营管理权
It's our Bridge contract. You don't necessarily have operational control.
-你不想这么做的 -这只是生意
- You don't wanna do this. - It's just business.
*九死一生 卡车司机越了界*
*Avoiding certain death The trucker went across the line*
再见 莎拉
你好 费城消防局
*我爸就在一旁 确保我及时转弯*
*My dad was there to make sure That I swerved in time*
你有点紧张 担心你父母会不喜欢我吗
You look nervous. Worried your parents aren't gonna like me?
不是 怕你不喜欢我家里人
No. No, I'm nervous you're not gonna like my family.
我爸爸可能挺吓人的
My dad can be pretty intimidating.
我肯定扛得住
I'm sure I will survive.
-他以前是海豹特遣队的 -我很确定我扛得住
- Used to be a Navy Seal. - I'm pretty sure I will survive.
如果海鲜是海湾那儿来的 那你就有一半胜算了
If the seafood's from the bay, you got a fifty-fifty shot.
什么
What?
我一个轧钢厂的案子
It's a steel-mill case I've been working on.
我最近发现了很多苯 铬 锌
I've been finding lots of benzene, chromium, zinc....
都混在美味的酱汁里面 你真应该尝尝看
Tied together in an amazing sauce. You should try it.
天哪 这太好吃了
Oh, my God. This food is amazing.
你肯定食入了太多苯
You've definitely ate too much benzene.
祝你好运 布蕾
Good luck, Bree.
走运的是你
The lucky one is you.
爸妈读了我的稿子之后 你就离开了
Getting to leave after Mom and Dad read my manuscript.
-你觉得还能更糟吗 -带上我
- You think it's gonna get worse? - Take me with you.
非常非常糟
So much worse.
大卫 你的小旅馆关门之后我很想念你的菜啊
David, I have missed your food since you closed the B and B.
你可以去萨利店里
You can come to Sally's, we're taking over
在她去看她姐姐的时候店由我们接管
while she visits her sister.
我以为你们不喜欢在她店里工作呢
I thought you hated working at Sally's.
我们可以经营啊 他有自己的厨房♥
We get to run it. He gets his own kitchen.
虽然只是简单的小吃 但很有意思
It's just basic diner food, but it's gonna be fun.
超级有意思
Super fun.
-我去拿杯啤酒 -好
- I'm gonna grab a beer. - Okay.
你觉得 你觉得他无聊吗
Does, um--? Does he seem bored to you?
不无聊
No.
我感觉旅馆关门之后 他就巴不得一直忙着
I feel like since we lost the inn, he's itching to keep busy.
所以呢
So?
所以他喜欢烹饪 那就让他烹饪吧
So he loves to cook, he should be cooking.
我现在没法给他这机会了
I can't offer him that anymore.
要是有别人给他这种难以拒绝的机会呢
What if someone else gives him an offer he can't refuse?
那些机会一般跟食物没什么关系
Those offers don't usually revolve around food.
-我让你别插手了 -怎么不插手
- I'm asking you to stay out of this. - How?
你是要起诉我爸
You're talking about filing a lawsuit against my father.
他让我别无选择
He didn't give me a choice.
可能是没给你什么选择 但是
Maybe not, but considering
现在布蕾发生这么多事
everything that's going on with Bree...
-萨拉又要离开 -那又怎样
- ...and with Sarah leaving-- - So what?
我要搞事情还要排队等号♥吗
I take a number before I cause drama?
那要过20年才有人听我说话
It'd be 20 years before I get heard.
听着 艾比 你♥爸♥错了
Look, Abby, your dad is wrong.
在酒吧变成华夫屋之前
And before the Bridge gets turned into a Waffle House--
-这也是他的俱乐部 -这他已经跟我说明白了
- It is his club too. - Oh. He's made me well aware.
也许在你回来之前
Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad
调整一下酒吧的结构
idea to have a more corporate structure...
-也挺好的 -所以你要站在你♥爸♥那边吗
- ...until you get back. - So you're siding with your dad?
不 我只是从生意的角度看这事
No, I'm looking at it from a business perspective.
艾比 拜托 我求你不要插手
Abby, please. I'm asking you not to get involved.
我要敬大家一杯
I'd like to propose a toast.
他们都说 你和最爱的人
So they say that you never truly say goodbye...
从不会真正地说再见
...to the people that you love.
所以我想告诉你们
So I want you all to know...
我这话是发自内心的
...that I mean this from
这就是我要说的再见了
the bottom of my heart, that this is goodbye.
我真心地感谢你们
Seriously, thank you, everyone.
感谢杰西和大卫做的食物
Thank you to Jess and David for the amazing food.
还有凯文 谢谢你
And to Kevin, for everything.
为了永远不说再见 干杯
To never saying goodbye. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
我们会想你的 萨拉
Aw, we'll miss you, Sarah.
湾畔倾情
第三季 第九集
都有些什么好吃的
What's on the menu?
有核桃茄子煎蛋饼
We've got a walnut-eggplant frittata...
芝麻叶开心果香蒜乳蛋饼
...some arugula-pistachio-pesto quiches...
还有刚烤好的巧克力长条泡芙
...and freshly-baked chocolate eclairs...
-如果你敢吃的话 -别这么诱惑我
- ...if you dare. - Don't do this to me.
真丰盛啊
That's amazing.
我一点也没听懂
I did not understand half of that.
你不能再给我们做早餐 我们特别失望
We are super-disappointed you won't be making breakfast for us anymore.
你知道自己不住这里吧
You know you don't live here, right?
康纳 我可从来没见过你做早餐
Connor, I don't think I've ever seen you make breakfast.
-不 我会做麦片啊 -那不算
- No. I make cereal. - Oh, that doesn't count.
-和丹妮尔工作怎么样 -出乎意料地容易
- How's it working with Danielle? - It's, uh, surprisingly easy.
这就有点怪了
Which is kind of weird.
我觉得那样很好
I'd think that would be nice.
是不错 但是还是很怪
It is, but it's, uh, still weird.
-你好 老爸 -你还没上路吗
- Hey, Dad. - Hey. You're not on the road yet?
没呢 我的冰箱什么都没有
No. My fridge is empty,
所以我们想要拿点东西路上吃
so we figured we'd grab some food for the road.
是啊 我们听说大卫做饭了
Yeah. And we heard David's cooking.
其他人呢
Where's everyone else?
布蕾没来 因为老妈的关系
Bree didn't come because of, uh, Mom.
老妈因为布蕾也不来 杰西和大卫在做饭
Mom didn't come because of Bree. With Jess and David cooking...
奶奶一早就出去找烧赭石和煅黄土了
Gran left early to pick up some burnt sienna and yellow ocher.
-烧赭石 -看来奶奶又要重拾绘画了
- Burnt sienna? -Sounds like Gran is painting again.
-崔思怎么样了 -还在生气
- How's Trace doing? - Still pretty upset.
我想也是
I imagine he would be.
-那你不打算让步了 -换你你会吗
- So you're not gonna back down? - Would you?
艾比 你不能做一门生意却不用心
Abby, you can't run a business and not focus on it.
这样会失败的 你懂的
It gets away from you, you know that.
是 但这一点我已经跟他说过了
Yes, unfortunately, I told him that.
名♥师♥出高徒啊
I taught you well.
那接下来呢
So, what comes next?
我说了不算
It's not for me to say.
崔思
Trace.
你好 伯特 怎么样了
Hey, Bert. How'd it go?
-不怎么样 -米克的律师没有回复吗
- Nowhere. - Mick's attorney didn't respond?
他回了 他承认你和米克签的合同
He did. He acknowledged that the contract you have with Mick...
-可能有漏洞 -很好 然后呢
- ...might have weaknesses. - Great. So, what's next?
你和我一样清楚 合同没什么用
You know as well as I do that contracts aren't worth anything...
-除非你去争取 -那我们就去争取吧
- ...unless you'll fight for them. - Okay. Then let's fight.
崔思 老实说
Trace, I gotta be honest.
如果起诉的话 费用很高
If you file suit, it's gonna be costly.
可能还要耗上六到八个月
And it might take six to eight months.
不然呢 我就让步吗
So what? I just back away?
你来决定 不幸的是
It's up to you. Unfortunately,
这就是米克·奥布赖恩的做事风格
this is how Mick O'Brien does business.
好吧 也许是这样 但是我很在意
Yeah, well, maybe so, but this feels pretty personal to me.
谢谢 好的
Thanks. Okay.
初步测试显示
Preliminary tests indicate
重金属 苯 苯酚含量
levels of heavy metals, benzene, phenol...
酸 硫化物 硫酸盐
...acids, sulfides, sulfates,
氰化物 硫氰酸盐 硫代硫酸盐
cyanides, thiocyanates, thiosulfates--
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表