剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
跟艾比和她女儿坐下谈谈
to sit down with Abby and her daughters,
了解一下他们对你出名的想法
get their take on having to share you with the world.
本
Hey, Ben...
艾比和她女儿 别牵扯她们
Abby and her daughters... they're off-limits.
好吧
Okay.
听着
Listen.
如果我不说你的事 总有人会说的
If I don't tell your story, somebody else will.
我乐意冒这个险
I'm willing to take that risk.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
我们可以迟点再说
Yeah. We could do it later.
再见
Bye.
所以爸爸现在要
So Dad has now moved on
告诉所有人东方蚝
to telling everyone how the Eastern Oyster
其实又名
is actually known as--
弗吉尼亚蚝或者美国蚝吗
...The Virginian or the American oyster.
你要趁康纳
Mm-hmm. Are you gonna come in
把比萨吃完之前进来吗
before Connor eats all the pizza?
不 我要坐在这里生闷气
No. I'm gonna sit out here and sulk.
你生闷气的样子挺不错
You do that so well.
我为我的闷气骄傲
I take pride in my sulkiness.
我写小说时
When I wrote my novel,
我就一直想着
I just kept thinking
论♥坛♥报上一则对我上一个剧本的评论
about this one review for my last play, the Tribune,
说我的人物
that called my characters
空洞
hollow
轻浮
and frivolous
很表面
and "Surface-y."
那么
So...
那么你写了家人的事吗
So... you wrote about the family?
我没有写家人的事
I-- I did not write about the family.
我只写我了解的事
I wrote what I knew.
妈妈
Mom!
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
妈妈 崔思要给我们买♥♥冰淇淋
Mom! Trace wants to get us ice cream.
吃完披萨后吗
After pizza?
-拜托了 -抱歉 小艾
- Please? - Sorry, Abs!
我想她们在占我便宜
I think they're trying to take advantage of me.
她们就是在占你便宜
I think they are taking advantage of you.
冰淇淋
Ice cream...
冰淇淋 冰淇淋
Ice cream! Ice cream!
杰西
Hey, Jess.
早上看见多诺万了吗
You seen Donovan this morning?
是的 他在露台上
Yeah. He's out on the patio.
他可帮了我大忙
He's been a big help.
好吧
Uh... okay.
他是个很好的倾听者
He's-- He's been a very good listener.
自愿的吗
By choice?
好吧 真有趣
Okay, that was pretty funny.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
我没事 谢谢
Um... I'm fine. Thanks.
那么
So...
小镇生活适应得如何了
how you taking to small-town life?
正式变得很疯狂
Officially getting stir-crazy.
你怎么样了
How are you doing?
很好 除了这个面试
Great, except for this interview.
本·马林不停强迫我敞开心扉
Ben Mallin keeps pushing me to open up about my personal life.
我猜也是
Figured he would.
就像我说的 这都是必经之路
Well, like I said, it's all part of the game.
你说的轻松
Easy for you to say.
了无牵挂
Living your life on the road...
没有需要保护的人
you don't have anyone to protect.
我曾经也有
I did.
妻子和女儿
Wife and daughter.
我不知道
I... had no idea.
很久以前了
Long time ago.
不用在意
Didn't take.
发生什么了
What happened?
鱼与熊掌不可兼得
Couldn't be in two places at one time.
所以你选了现在的生活
So you had to make a choice?
更像是现在的生活选择了我
More like the choice was made for me.
我猜一切都结束了
Well, guess it's finally over.
是的
It is...
所以你和奥布莱恩环境公♥司♥的老板
which is why you and your boss at O'Brien Environmental
将停止所有诉讼
will cease all lawsuits,
永久撤销你们的权力
negating your right, in perpetuity,
比如抗♥议♥或阻止发展
to protest or organize to stop the development
正如最初计划的那样
as originally planned.
"正如最初计划的那样"
"As originally planned"?
康纳 当你爷爷在1955年买♥♥下这地
Connor, when your grandfather purchased the land in 1955
并放入托管机构时
and put it in Trust,
有一个附加条件声明
there was a caveat stating
除非合同取消了1955年的土地限制
that unless contracts negated the land restrictions of 1955,
所有的权利 特权
all rights, privileges,
和契约将恢复到购买♥♥的最初一年
and covenants would revert back to the original year of purchase.
这意味着我可以开♥发♥这块土地
It means that I can develop the property
正如我在1955年所拥有的权力
with the same rights that I would have in 1955.
你们漏掉了一句话 康纳
You missed one sentence, Connor.
你们需要参考原始土地协议
You needed to reference the original land agreement.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
托马斯和我核查了好多遍
Thomas and I went over this a million times.
托马斯
Thomas?
康纳 怎么了
Hey, Connor. What's up?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
我不确定
I-I don't know.
显然我们漏掉了...
Apparently, we missed a...
只需一美元
For a dollar,
就能拯救喷泉并获得四次许愿机会
you'll be helping the cause and you'll get four wishes in the fountain.
所有的收益都被用作保护
And all the proceeds go towards protecting
切萨皮克海岸许愿喷泉池
the Chesapeake Shores Wishing Fountain
用于应对城市预算削减
against city budget cuts.
你还记得我们之前讨论我的书
Do you remember when we talked about my book,
我说书的内容都是关于家庭吗
and how I said it was about the family?
是的
Uh, yeah.
好吧 我改了
Okay, well, I changed it.
全改了
All of it.
好吧
Okay.
那么
So...
杰西为什么这么生气
why is Jess so angry?
看起来你收到了很多愿望 艾比
Well, it looks like you're getting a lot of wishes there, Abby.
不幸的是
Um, yeah, unfortunately,
我不知道单单许愿是不是就够了
I don't know if the "Wish-in" Is gonna enough,
不过还是谢谢你 我奶奶经常说
although-- thank you-- my gran always said,
"愿望只是心之所向
that "Wishing is where the heart wants to go
行动才能美梦成真”
and doing makes dreams come true."
你们拿到注册信托的
So did you get all of the paperwork
所有文件了吗
signed up for the Trust?
嗯 我们都拿到了
Uh, yes, yes. Yes, we did.
我必须要说 和你一起合作
I have to say that it was an absolute delight
真的很开心
working with you.
帮我向卡丽问好
Say hi to Carrie!
我会帮你向她问好的
I will say hi to Carrie.
希望我们以后还能再见面
Well, hopefully, our paths cross again soon.
没错
Yes.
-再见 -走吧 小家伙
- See you! - Come on, little buddy.
该许个愿了
Time to make a wish.
现在许个愿吧
Okay, now to make a wish,
想想你非常非常非常想要的东西
think about something you really, really, really want,
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表