剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
And that is my lunch.
你想把它要回去吗
You want it back?
还有吗
Is there more of that?
有
Yes.
拜拜 甜心
Goodbye, sweetheart.
别累到自己 好吗
Don't work too hard, okay?
看样子有人出去飞了一圈啊
Somebody went flying.
没办法 天气好 一路顺风回来的
Had to. Beautiful day. Tailwind home.
真是个快乐的男人
A happy man.
完成了一些工作吗
Hey! Getting some work done?
没有我希望的那么多
Not as much as I would like.
所以
So, um...
康纳住到杰西那去了
Connor's, um, staying with Jess, huh?
对 直到他找到新住处为止
Uh, yeah, until he finds a place.
好吧 祝他好运
Well, good for him.
爸
Dad?
不 没事
No, no. I-It's...
也是时候了
It was time.
你还好吗 你看着像见鬼了似的
You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost.
最近我总觉得自己好像无法躲避过去
Lately, I just feel like I can't get away from the past.
考虑到我们现在的住所 这不可避免
Well, considering where we live, that's pretty hard to avoid.
那是什么
What's that?
一封信
A letter.
"崔思"
"Trace."
是的
Uh, yeah...
我在
that I wrote...
韦斯求婚的一周前写的
...a week before Wes proposed.
为什么
Why?
就那样 我不知道
Uh, that's just it. I don't... I don't know.
他没打开过吗
He never opened it?
没有
No.
他没打开过 我也不记得我写了些什么
No, and I don't remember what I said.
我只记得一天夜里 我醒了过来
I just remember, one night, I woke up,
就开始不停地写
and I started writing and writing and writing and...
然后呢 它怎么在你这
So, uh... why do you have it?
把脚拿下去
Mind your feet.
你是个非常糟糕的房♥客
You are a horrible guest.
什么
What?
为什么 我正在核阅一份
Why? I'm just going over
关于濒危物种法案的修正案
an amendment to the Endangered Species Act.
好吧 但你是糟糕的哥哥
Okay, fine, but you're a horrible brother.
我还是没懂
Uh, still not following.
我给你倒咖啡的时候 我在抽噎
When I poured your coffee, I was sniffling.
给你送蛋饼的时候 我也在克制着不哭
When I dropped off your quiche, I was holding in sobs.
清理的时候我一直在假装坚强
Cleaning up, I'm trying to be strong.
我以为你过敏了呢
I thought you had allergies,
或者一直在打嗝 或者
or hiccups, or...
假装坚强
trying to be strong...
好吧 我承认我大概是个糟糕的哥哥
Okay, I guess I am a horrible brother.
是因为大卫
It's David.
更准确的说 是因为没有大卫
Or, more precisely, the lack of David.
杰西 我很抱歉
Jess, I'm sorry.
我知道大家都觉得我很坚强
I know everyone thinks that I'm strong,
有条理 有上进心 还负责任
and put-together, and driven, and responsible.
那是 那是艾比啊
That's-- That's Abby.
我知道 但难过时我试着让自己更像她
I know, but I'm trying to be more like her when I'm upset.
-杰西 -怎么了
- Jess? - Yes?
你和布蕾怎么了
What happened between you and Bree?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我并不介意
Well, not that I mind.
其实我挺喜欢这样的
In fact, I-I like this,
但你从没征求过我的意见
but you never ask my advice.
从来没有
Ever.
就算问过
I mean, you did,
也是在只有我们俩的时候
when it was only us in the house,
但是
but...
等等 你这是在模仿艾比吗
Wait, are-- are you channeling Abby?
我在试
Trying.
布蕾不太会保守秘密
Bree isn't very good at keeping secrets.
真挺像的
That was actually pretty good.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
听着 杰西
Listen. Jess...
一切都会没事的
everything's gonna be all right.
我保证
I promise.
好吗
Okay?
你要是愿意 我给你弄杯咖啡
And if you let me go get you some coffee,
我们可以聊聊
we can talk about...
大卫 我只想聊聊大卫
David. I just want to talk about David.
康纳
Connor?
怎么了
Yeah?
你其实是个好哥哥
You actually are a really good brother.
我喜欢变化
I like them changes.
新的东西
That something new?
也许吧 我还不知道
Maybe. I don't-- I don't know yet.
马克一直在催我出新作品
Mark's been pushing me for new material, so.
人们往往只想听我红的几首歌♥
Most of the time, people just want to hear me play my hits.
我要是有点新花样
If I start out with something new,
他们就觉得这一趟不值得
everybody starts wondering why they came out to see me.
这种情况你怎么对付
How do you handle that?
当三万人喊着你的名字时
You got 30,000 people yelling your name,
你满足他们就好了
you just give 'em what they want.
终于
Finally.
我可以欣赏"可怜的多诺万·怀利"了
I get to hear the "Poor Donovan Wylie" routine.
接下来什么打算
What's next?
在私人飞机上表演《没有香槟》吗
No Champagne on your private jet?
想知道吗
You interested in finding out?
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我在驿站马车有个表演
I just got a spot at Stagecoach.
你可以加入我
You can join me on my set.
驿站马车
Stagecoach?
可是就剩两天了
That's in, like, two days.
收拾收拾就动身吗
I mean, what? Just pick up and go?
你不会想错过这机会的
Well, you don't wanna miss this.
算上往返要四十八个小时
48 hours, there and back.
我考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
是啊 好好考虑
Yeah. You will. That's right.
巴尔的摩
二楼冥想
布蕾·奥布赖恩
你看起来很担忧
You seem worried.
对 我是这么写的
Yeah. It's what I wrote.
我知道
I know.
你剧本的结尾根本没道理
The end of your play doesn't make any sense at all.
女人最后毁了玫瑰
When the woman crushes the rose thing... at the end?
我觉得没人能理解
I-I don't think anybody understands it.
什么 这象征着
What? It's symbolic
过去的记忆变成一部分
of how the memories of our past become part of...
这不重要
You know what? It's not important.
重要的是我的书
It's about my book.
关于我们家的那本吗
Oh, the book about our family?
不是关于我们家的
Okay, it's not about our f--
没关系 没关系
Never mind. Never mind!
人们都说要写自己熟悉的东西
I was always taught that you write what you know.
那要怎么分清界限呢
How do you know where to draw the line?
没必要 至少不必时时都分清界限
You don't. At least, not always.
这回答真糟糕
That's a horrible answer.
不 只是你现在不愿听罢了
No, it's just an answer that you don't want to hear right now.
每次任务前都告诉我们任务规则
Before every mission, we were given rules of engagement.
对吧 一条清晰的界限
Okay? A line in the sand.
但生活往往不是这样
But that's just not how life works always.
难免需要编造一下
You need make it up as you go.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表