剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
你想过让她回到你身边吗
You ever think about trying to get her back?
事情已经过去太久了
That ship sailed a long time ago.
你女儿呢
What about your daughter?
她有两年没和我说过话了
She hasn't spoken to me in two years.
也许是时候修复下你们的关系了
Maybe it's time to fix that.
有时候 你走得太远
Sometimes... you travel too far down the road
已经没法回头了
to just swing around and head on back.
我觉得挽回的机会总是有的
I think you can always go back.
你还来得及纠正
Make it right.
那是因为你仍然觉得
Yeah, that's 'cause you still think
时间还来得及
you got time on your side.
然而有一天你醒来
And one day, you wake up,
会突然意识到
and realize
你不是失去了那些机会
you didn't lose it, just...
而是错过了
misplaced it.
所以大卫
So David...
要离职
is going to leave his job
回家来陪我了
and come home with me.
不是回家里 而是去旅馆
Well, not to my home, but to the inn,
不是来过日子 是来工作的
not to live, but to work.
他告诉他父母了吗
Has he told his parents yet?
他说没有 但我觉得大概是说了
Well, he said no, but I'm thinking maybe,
因为蛋饼的事
because that would explain the quiche.
蛋饼
Oh, that quiche
那可是个警告啊
was such a warning shot across the bow.
正是
Oh, exactly.
那可是大卫的父母
It's a complicated mixture
精心调配的
of David's parents, eggs...
融合了鸡蛋 感情
personal feelings, salt...
盐和家庭责任
family obligations--
还有烹调温度 我明白 杰西
Okay, cooking temperatures, yes, I get that, Jess,
但你别说了
but you gotta stop. You know what?
你不能再想蛋饼这些了
You gotta let that quiche go.
这蛋饼是大卫的父母的事
That quiche is David's parents'.
不是大卫的问题 我们都喜欢大卫
It's not David's quiche. We like David's!
好吧 这倒没错
Okay, true.
但我就是没法不去想
But I can't turn off my brain.
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
我也不能 谁都不能
Neither can I, neither can anybody else,
但大卫想和你在一起 你也这样想
but David wants to be with you, you want to be with David.
生活 或是蛋饼
Life, or quiche,
都不必那么复杂
do not have to be more complicated than that.
我知道啊 但往往就是很复杂
I know, but it always is, isn't it?
但我们还是很棒的 对吧
We're still amazing, though, right?
是啊 很棒的
Oh! Amazing!
好的 我说完了
Okay. I'm done here.
什么
What?
我要去喝杯掺奎宁水的杜松子酒 你好啊
I'm having a G and T. Hi!
快停下 停下 停下 停下
Oh! Stop, stop, stop, stop!
你确定我们有足够的延长线吗
You're sure we have enough extension cords?
我们可以出去
'Cause, uh... we could go out,
再拿点的
get a couple more.
如果我们交流一下 工作会做得很快的
You know, this would go a lot faster if we talked.
你倒是从不会住嘴
You don't seem to have a problem talking,
不管有没有人愿意听
whether or not anyone wants to listen.
所以你这是在讽刺我吗
So what is that? It's like, uh... A dig?
你是12岁的小孩子吗
What are you, 12?
康纳
You know, Connor,
我真的受够了
I'm so sick and tired of this,
我真的受够了你
I'm so sick and tired of you just...
如果这事发生在我身上
I mean, man, if this happened to me,
即使你是错的 我也会想知道
even if you were wrong, I would want to know.
但你没错
Yeah, well, you weren't.
什么
What?
你没错 好吗
You weren't wrong, all right?
你看到和丹妮尔在一起的男人是她前男友
The guy you saw with Danielle was her ex-boyfriend.
你开心了吧
I guess that makes you a little bit happy, huh?
再去逞一次英雄啊
Get to be the hero one more time?
"凯文再次拯救了世界"
"Kevin saves the day again."
你根本搞不懂自己在说什么
You know, you have no idea what you're talking about.
三个月
After not seeing each other
没见面了
for three months,
我只能想象到你和大卫
I can only imagine what you and David
都说过什么
have been talking about.
其实我也不太确定
Uh, well, I'm not exactly sure either,
有些句子是用五步抑扬格诗体写的
some of it was in iambic pentameter.
杰西卡 我知道我儿子很喜欢你
Well, Jessica, I know my son really likes you.
真的吗 很好啊
Really? That's good,
因为我真的很喜欢他
because I really like him.
我知道 对你来说
And I know that, to you,
大卫要管理
the idea of David
一家有好几百员工的
running a multi-million-dollar corporation
市值数百万的公♥司♥的这件事
which employs hundreds of people
也许没有像煎蛋饼这些事
isn't as important as...
这么重要
perhaps, baking quiches...
我们有谈过这些的
We did talk about that--
所以我要拜托你一件事
...Which is why I'm asking you a favor.
拜托我吗 当然没问题
A favor? Absolutely.
很好
Good.
因为你喜欢大卫
Because you like David
大卫好像也很喜欢你
and David seems to like you,
所以为什么不留下来和我们一起呢
why don't you stay here with us?
什么 留在这吗
What? Here?
直到你和大卫稳定下来 有自己的房♥子
Until you and David settle down and buy a home.
我在切萨皮克海岸
I run a B-and...
开了一家小客栈的
auberge in Chesapeake Shores.
我知道目前是这样的
I know you do, for now,
但我觉得你也可以在缅因州
but I'm sure you could run one here in Maine
或者巴黎 或者波士顿
or in Paris or in Boston,
或者任何你喜欢的地方开啊
or anyplace you like, really.
杰西卡 想想对大卫来说什么是最好的
Jessica, think of what's best for David.
但是
But...
这也不是什么坏事啊
And it won't be so bad,
除了今后
besides attending the odd glamorous party
可能要偶尔参加些特别的聚会
every now and then.
根据你的决定
And depending on what you decide,
今晚的聚会将可能是大卫的送别会
tonight's party could either be a going-away affair for David...
还是庆祝他接管派克企业
or a celebration of him taking over Peck Enterprises...
并欢迎你加入我们这个大家庭
and welcoming you to the family, of course.
所以现在这个决定权在我手上吗
And it's up to me to make that decision?
还有
In the meantime...
请收下这份小小礼物
please accept this small gift
感谢你对我们的儿子这么好
for being so kind and gracious to our son.
杰西卡
Jessica,
你知道一位成为公主的女孩
you know what happened
遇到她的王子时
to the girl who became a princess
会怎样吗
when she found her prince?
她从此过上了幸福快乐的生活吗
She lived happily ever after?
谢谢
Thank you.
什么
What?
崔思 我已经给女儿们打过电♥话♥了
Trace, I have called the girls,
但我还有几个工作电♥话♥要打
but I still have work calls to make,
如果这次合并失败了
and if this merger falls through,
会变得很糟 所以我不
it's gonna be terrible, so I don't--
艾比 你已经打了一天电♥话♥了
Abby, you've been on the phone all day.
我相信工作可以等到明天早上
I'm sure your deal can wait till morning,
除此之外
and besides,
我在努力做浪漫的事呢
I'm trying to be romantic here.
什么 绑♥架♥我吗
What, by kidnapping me?
如果这是代价的话 是的
If that's what it takes.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表