剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
有人在局里看家待命吗
Is there anyone manning the station?
好的 非常感谢
All right, thank you very much.
莎拉会好起来的
Sarah's going to be okay.
我们可以松一口气了
Ah, we can give thanks for that.
妈 我不觉得她会这么饿
You know, I don't think she's gonna be that hungry, Mom.
这里也有凯文的份儿
Well, then, it's for Kevin also.
马芬蛋糕
Oh, muffins!
你肯定累坏了
Oh, you must be exhausted.
是啊 幸好康纳接了我的班
Yeah, luckily, Connor took over for me.
凯文怎么样了
How's Kevin doing?
他一直说自己没事
He's telling everyone he's fine.
当然他会这么说
Well, of course, he is.
-你呢 -我急需
- And you? - I'm in need of--
一杯咖啡和淋浴
...A coffee and a shower.
还需要搭个便车去巴尔的摩
Oh, and a ride back to Baltimore.
我可以送你
Oh, I can give you one
等我婚礼的灯都拆下来就好
as soon I take down the wedding lights.
大概四十五分钟左右
45 minutes?
嗯
Yep.
你还好吗
You okay there?
好吧 谁度过最糟糕的一夜
Okay, who had the worst night ever?
我 你们别举手 没的争
Me. Hands down. No argument possible.
我不赞成
I don't think that's true.
-莎拉执勤时受伤了 -什么
- Sarah got hurt on duty. - What?
-她还好吗 -还好
- Is she okay? - Yeah.
是的 不 她没事
Yeah. No. She's fine.
凯文送她回家了
Uh, Kevin's taking her home.
大家好 早啊
Hey. Morning.
我给凯文和莎拉带了肉桂卷
I brought cinnamon rolls for Kevin and Sarah.
亲爱的
Darling.
你可以把它们放在篮子吗
Would you be puttin' 'em in the basket, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 你为什么说你过了糟糕的一夜
So, wait, why was your night so bad?
我整晚没睡
I was up all night
想把事情理清楚
trying to put them all together.
到最后期限了吗
Hitting a deadline?
差不多要错过了
More like missing one.
你知道马弗尔女士对最后期限是怎么说的吗
You know what Ms. Marvel says about deadlines?
他们就像多米诺骨牌
They're like dominos--
如果一个放空了 骨牌不会倒
if one is out of place, nothing falls.
那你就告诉马弗尔女士
Well, then you can tell Ms. Marvel
她可以拿走她的骨牌
that she can take her domino and--
我都等不及要看你的书了
Well, I can't wait to read it.
不管怎么说
Anyway, um,
我得
I, uh, have...
现在我每天都会接到出版商的电♥话♥
now I'm getting daily calls from my publisher,
问我什么时候写好
asking when it's gonna be done.
所以是说你不会帮我把灯拆下来
So this means you won't help me take down the lights?
对 我不会
No, I cannot.
你觉得杰西有时间吗
Think Jess'll have time?
杰西在她的旅馆里 正在努力把旅馆恢复原状
Uh, Jess is at the B&B, trying to put it back together,
因为很显然 在我们不在的时候 接管的人
because, apparently, whoever took care of it
搞得一团糟
while we were gone made a mess of it.
我是饥饿的艺术家 再见了
Starving artist. Bye!
梅根
Megan?
你能帮我把灯拆下来吗
Would you help me take down the lights, please?
我吗 我很乐意
I'm it? I'd love to.
纳什维尔乡WDPL电台
南方纯正乡村音乐广播电台
最艰难的时候是在巴士上待6个月
The toughest part's being on a bus for six months.
我比我想要的更了解这些人
I know more about these guys than I ever wanted to.
不过挺不错的 一起在路上
But it's nice, being together on the road.
乐队就像第二个家
The band is like a second family.
一个你并不想要的家
Yeah, the one you never wanted.
这个很冷啊
Ooh, that's cold.
我们非常高兴
Well, we're sure glad the Trace Riley Band
崔思·莱利乐队又聚在一起了
is back together again.
一会儿我们回来
So when we come back in a minute,
你们要不来一首吧
you guys want to, oh, maybe play something for us?
你懂的
You know it.
伙计们 你们有30秒时间
You got 30 seconds, guys.
不敢相信我们居然上了WDPL电台
I can't believe we're being featured on WDPL.
都很顺利 对吧
It's going well, right?
我也不敢相信 我老婆想
Hmph, and I can't believe my wife wants me
邀请你们去我家吃晚饭
to invite you guys over for dinner tonight.
我不行 我有事
Oh, I can't. Plans.
好吧 崔思 你呢
Oh. Of course. Yeah. What about you, Trace?
是琳达做饭吗
Is Linda cooking?
是 琳达做饭
Yeah, Linda's cooking.
那我一定要去了
Then I'd love to come.
好 六点
Of course. Six o'clock.
伙计们 直播倒计时 三 二
Guys, we are back in three, two...
我刚出去走了走
I just walked out.
那是走吗 我看是跺脚
Was that a walk? I would call that a stomp.
有意思
It was impressive.
很有意思 不是吗
It was, wasn't it?
我只是不敢相信我和大卫结束了
I just can't believe David and I are over.
也许派克夫妇能理解我的感受
I mean, maybe the Pecks understood how I felt,
也许他们会欢迎我回去
maybe they're gonna welcome me back,
也许电♥话♥现在...
maybe the phone will ring...
就响了
right now.
响啊
Right now.
响啊
Right now!
这个时机没什么用啊
This timing thing is not working out.
好吧 也不一定就结束了
Okay, it's not necessarily over.
已经结束了
It is.
杰西 我非常愿意跟你一起
Jess, I would love nothing more than
走进这感情的兔子洞
to go down this emotional rabbit hole with you,
但是现在我要关注现实
but right now I have to focus on reality
和我眼前的一切
and what is in front of me,
在这特殊的时刻
and at this particular moment,
我躲不开的就是写作
it is writing problems that will not go away.
你可以学我 假装一切都结束了
You could just do what I'm doing and just pretend it's over,
就像我和大卫一样结束了 就行了
like it's over between me and David. Done!
怎么样 有用吗
Well, does it work?
-没用 只是让我火大 -我也很火
- No! It's just making me angry! - I'm angry too!
我花了这么多时间写这稿子
I spent so much time writing this manuscript
现在编辑却要催着我
and now my editor is pressuring me
匆忙完成编辑任务
to rush through the editing process,
可是没那么简单啊
which is not that simple.
尤其对于一个把事情都复杂化的人来说
Especially for someone who overcomplicates everything.
西蒙
Simon?
你们在干什么
What are you doing here?
我刚跟你的编辑
I was talking to your editor,
碰巧也就是我的编辑聊过了
who also happens to be my editor,
我提出自愿帮你简化你的人生
and I volunteered to help simplify your life.
你是说我的书
You mean my book?
当然
Of course.
写得太棒了
Brilliant.
对不起
Sorry.
如果你需要盒子的话 车♥库♥里还有
There are more boxes in the garage, if you need them.
找到了
Found them.
-谢谢你 -给你
- Thank you. - There you are.
托马斯和罗宾怎么样了
Hey, how are Thomas and Robin doing?
他们非常好啊
They're having an amazing time.
他在教她冲浪
He's teaching her how to surf.
冲浪是吗
Surfing, huh?
我希望能成
Well, I hope it works out.
你听起来好像没多少热情
Well, you don't sound very enthusiastic.
不不 我真心希望他俩能成
No, no, I really hope it works out for both of them,
但是已经30年了
but it has been 30 years.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表