剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
费城消防局护理人员的工作
...to the Philadelphia Fire Department as a paramedic.
什么
What?
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
他们可能一年后才会看我的申请
It'll probably take them a year to even look at my application.
谁知道会怎么样呢
Who knows where it'll go from there.
你愿意为了我离开你的家人
You'd leave your family for me?
在我看来 我并没有真的离开我的家人
The way that I see it is I wouldn't really be leaving my family.
空中
In the air.
-小心 -抓到你了
- Oh, what out. - Whoo! I got you!
-你想下一个上吗 -不
- You wanna play them next? - No.
这才是我们的橄榄球的玩法
That's how we do football.
我怎么想真的重要吗
Does it really matter what I think?
我不介意参考别人的意见
I wouldn't mind someone weighing in.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
有的时候...
Sometimes...
只有爱是不够的
...love just isn't enough.
不
No.
当你想要不同的事的时候是不够的
Not when you want different things.
我只是... 我想一切都和崔思一起
I just-- I want everything with Trace.
婚姻
A marriage.
成为一家人
To be a family.
房♥子 我们的家 稳定
A house, a home together. Stability.
当然你想了
Of course, you do.
想要所有没有错 艾比 那是你应得的
It's not wrong to want everything, Abby, you deserve that.
你整个一生
You spent your whole life
都在努力照顾好别人
just trying to take care of everyone else.
是啊
Yeah.
就这么一次...
And for once...
我要先考虑自己...
...I am going to put myself...
和姑娘们
...and the girls first.
所以你并不是真的需要我对此的意见 是吗
So you don't really need me weighing in on this, do you?
我想是的
I guess not.
我美丽的女儿
Oh, my beautiful daughter.
我在想
I was thinking, the reason
主帆有点下垂的原因...
you're getting a little sag on your mainsail...
是后支索的张力
...is the tension on your backstay.
-可能是 -你检查桅杆横支索了吗
- Yeah, that could be it. - You check the shrouds?
-怎么了 -我们一起航海了那么多次
- What? - Of all the times we'd go sailing...
你为什么只记住最糟糕的那次
...why do you remember the worst ones?
因为开着14英尺的蓝鸟
Because heading out into the bay...
驶入海湾
...on a 14-foot Blue Jay
却因为折断的船桅没办法转弯...
that you can't turn without snapping the mast...
是很难忘记的
...is hard to forget.
挺好玩的
Oh, yeah, that was fun.
我们对好玩的定义完全不一样
You and I have a completely different definition of fun.
你检查鹅颈管了吗
You check the gooseneck?
没有问题
Yeah, it's secure.
在水上待七个小时 我没害怕过
Seven hours on the water, and I wasn't scared once.
那是因为你那时才十岁
That's because you were 10.
比起在大西洋上航行
We were more concerned with
我们更在意爸爸的反应
Dad's reaction than sailing into the Atlantic.
那就是我叫你在亨利角打电♥话♥的原因
Which is why I had you make the call from Cape Henry.
-伸展器 -九十度
- Spreaders? - Ninety degrees.
爸爸一直在笑 两个小时后
Dad couldn't stop laughing. Two hours later...
他起来 拉起帆
...he pulled up, spliced the shroud...
递给我们半打汽水和一包薯片
...handed us a six pack of soda and a bag of chips...
告诉我们要回去了
...and told us to sail home.
我不敢相信他做了这些
I can't believe he did that.
我也是 对他来说也太疯狂了
No, that was pretty crazy, even for him.
记得他在我们把船
Remember what he said when
拖到岸上后说过的话吗
we finally pulled the boat out of the water?
"我们最惨的时刻能说明我们是怎样的人"
"Our worst times define us."
那还不是我最惨的时候
It wasn't the worst for me.
我知道你会把我们带回家的
I always knew you'd get us home.
"不要忘记你生命中什么最重要"
"Never forget what's important in life."
这也是爸爸说的吗
Another one of Dad's?
不不 这是吉姆·尼尔森说的
No. No, that's Jim Nelson.
他把这个纸条和船一起留给了我
That's the note he left me with the boat.
小艾
Abs.
颜料终于干了
Paint finally dried.
我想我得要让他们漂起来
So I figured I'd make sure they actually float.
你做的很好看
Those look amazing.
-谢谢你做这些 -在你感谢我之前
- Thank you for doing that. - Before you thank me...
-我们来看下到底能不能漂 -好吧
- ...let's make sure they're seaworthy. - Okay.
走你
All right.
我能和你说几句话吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
怎么了
Yeah, what's up?
我只是
I just, um...
想和你讨论一下你的离开
...wanted to discuss you leaving.
我以为我们已经讨论过了
I thought we talked about that.
算是吧
Hmm, yeah.
我最近一直在想这件事
I've been thinking about it a lot.
然后
And....
我觉得我接受不了
I don't think I can do this anymore.
我们一直都这样
Look, we've been doing it.
从我的角度来看 一直没事的
And from my perspective, it's been working.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道这听起来很自私
And I know this might sound selfish...
我希望你快乐
...and I want you to be happy...
这不是我想要的生活
...this isn't the life that I want.
我不能因为你的梦想就放弃我的
And I can't share your dreams by giving up mine.
这就是我的梦想
I'm living my dream.
就是现在 在这里
Right here, right now.
我以为这也是你的梦想
And I thought this was your dream too.
我想和你一起生活 崔思 我想和你成家
I want a life with you, Trace. I want a family with you...
-我想和你过下半辈子 -艾比 艾比
- ...I wanna spend my life with you. - Abby, Abby.
我们可以解决好的
We can make this work.
我们以前可以 我们现在也可以
We have before and we're doing it now.
-我们可以 -不 我们不能
- We can have it all. - No, we can't have it all.
因为我们想要的不一样
Because we want different things.
崔思 我为了我家人回来时
Trace, when I came back home for my family...
我知道我放弃了什么
...I knew everything I was giving up,
我认为你并没有准备好
and I don't think you're ready to do that.
我愿意为你做任何事 艾比
I would do anything for you, Abby.
还有女孩们 你知道的
And the girls, you know that.
我会永远爱你的
I'll always love you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
欢迎来到第43届儿童赛船比赛的决赛
Welcome to the finals of the 43rd Annual Children's Regatta.
各位 准备好你们的船
Everyone, ready your boats.
开始
And let the race begin.
我听说你决定要离开
I heard you decided to leave.
是的
Yeah.
那祝你好运啊
Well, good luck.
妈妈 加油
Mom, come on. Come on.
我以为你和布蕾在修补关系
I thought you and Bree were on the mend.
考虑到伤口的深度 离愈合还有很远
Considering how deep this wound is, the healing's far from over.
也许有一天会愈合的
Oh, maybe eventually.
有一天 奥布莱恩的顶端
Eventually. Yeah. The O'Brien family crest.
-感谢你能来 -当然要来了
- Thanks for coming. - Of course.
我不会错过赛船的 不管大小
I'd never miss a yacht race. Even a small one.
不管船员多大
With even smaller sailors.
你和卡罗琳的午餐吃的怎么样
So how was your, uh, lunch with Caroline?
我没去
I didn't go.
好吧
Okay.
-你嫉妒吗 -什么 才不
- You're not remotely jealous, are you? - What? No.
我一点都不嫉妒
I don't get remotely jealous.
好吧 我有一点嫉妒 但我不想
Okay, I'm a little remotely jealous, but I don't wanna be...
感觉不好
...it doesn't feel good.
但这是卡罗琳
But it's Caroline.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表