剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
回头见了
See you later.
先是苏打饼夹烤棉花糖
Okay, so first s'mores,
现在又吃这个
and now this.
我要三天能胖十几斤了
I'm going to gain ten pounds in three days.
不不不 在切萨皮克海岸
Oh, no, no, no, in Chesapeake Shores,
卡路里无所谓
calories don't count.
我也许得搬到这里来
Mm, I might have to move here.
你可以做奥布赖恩荣誉姐妹
Oh, yeah, you could be an honorary O'Brien sister.
我们分享冰淇淋和各种麻烦
We share ice cream and problems.
真好 但我觉得
That's sweet, but I think
我已经分享得有点太多了
I've overshared enough already.
那我先
Well, then I'll go.
我...今天工作搞砸了
I... messed up at work today.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
我有
Mm, I did.
我错过了截止日期
I missed a deadline,
我以前从来没发生过这种事
which I have never done before.
错过截止日期
Okay, well, missing deadlines
不代表就是搞砸了
doesn't mean messing up.
其实就是
Yes, it does, actually.
只是...
Just...
我想做好我的工作
I'm trying to be great at my job,
做一名好母亲
and a great mom,
结果我两者都不能兼顾
and I'm not doing either one well.
好吧 但你是艾比
Okay, but you're Abby.
你使出一半的力都比正常人厉害多了
Your 50% is off the charts for a normal human.
谢谢你 但是
Thank you, but...
现在告诉我我有多强
this time telling me how great I am
也没有办法让我感觉好一点
I don't think is gonna make me feel any better.
我觉得约翰·斯坦贝克也不会
I don't think John Steinbeck will either.
不不不
No, no, no.
来打开
Here, open it.
你告诉凯特琳
When you said to Caitlyn
你要在七年后给她买♥♥这本书后
that you were going to buy this book for her in seven years,
她写了张纸条
she wrote a note,
要我帮她保管
and asked me to keep it for her.
真的吗
Really?
我觉得你应该读一读
I think you should read it right now.
好吧
Okay.
"亲爱的妈妈
"Dear Mom,
当你读到这个 我已经上高中了
when you get this, I'll be in high school,
如果我长大了不告诉你 那
and if I'm too big to tell you then,
我就是想告诉你
I just want to tell you...
我会永远永远爱你
that I will always love you forever and forever.
爱你的凯特琳"
Love, Caitlyn."
我觉得你做得很好
I think you're doing just fine.
过来
Come in here.
如果你想的话
If you'd like,
我可以找市长谈谈
I could talk to our mayor.
我感觉那可不会有好结果
I have a feeling that won't go well.
这想法才对
Oh, that's the idea.
你觉得能有用吗
Do you think it would help?
我不知道
I don't know,
但是至少
but at the very least,
肯定会很滑稽
it would be quite entertaining.
我不会退休的
I'm not gonna resign.
我觉得你也不该退休
I don't think you should.
如果他们想踢了我
If they want me out,
那就必须想个办法把我开除了
they're gonna have to figure out a way to fire me.
也许你应该和罗比·蒙克
Maybe you could have a heart-to-heart talk
好好深入谈谈心
with that Robby Monk.
少一颗心怎么谈
We'd be one heart short.
梅根 这个小镇有你真是太好了
Oh, Megan, this town is lucky to have you.
对我们来说也是
And so are we.
内尔
Nell?
人生中
Sometimes in life,
有时候你会听说一些很艰难的事
you hear things that are difficult,
你知道你很难继续前行
and you know it's going to be hard to move on,
但你不得不往前走
but you have to.
我们在说的是什么
What are we talking about?
布蕾的书
Bree's book.
你应该好好读一读
You should read it.
杰西在吗
Jess around?
不 她在和布蕾和我的妹妹一起
No, she's off with Bree and my sister,
干些有的没的
doing something.
谁都不接电♥话♥
Nobody's answering their phones.
你懂木板房♥吗
Hey, you know anything about wood siding?
懂一点
Uh, a little bit,
不过一般是着火的时候
usually when it's on fire, though.
那你肯定了解得比我多
Well, then you know more than I do.
我听说你帮忙在萨莉的店里
Hey, I heard about that guy you helped save
救的那个人
at Sally's,
你觉得没什么大不了的
and that it was no big deal.
对
Yeah.
你喜欢在这里工作吗
You like working here?
你本来可以经营一家大公♥司♥
I mean, you could be running a huge company,
住在豪♥宅♥里
living in a mansion.
但你为杰西放下了这一切
You gave that all up for Jess, huh?
嗯 很大一部分原因是杰西
Well, yeah, uh, Jess was a big part of it,
但是我离开
but I left
是因为我不想下半辈子
because I didn't want to be doing that
都这样下去了
for the rest of my life, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
那你呢
So, what about you?
你决定好自己要去哪里了吗
You decided where you're going to go?
还没有
Not yet.
这就是问题所在了 这...
See, that's kind of the problem, is...
莎拉要去费城
Sarah's going to Philly.
如果我想和她一起 那...
And if I want to stay with her, then...
你不能当医护人员了
You can't be a paramedic?
那的确很难
Yeah, that's rough.
我也不知道如果我不能当厨师还能做什么
I don't know what I would do if I couldn't be a cook.
对啊
Yeah.
说到这个 我做的馅饼好了
Oh, speaking of which, my tourtière is ready.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
永远饿了
Always.
我其实
You know, I actually, uh,
我自己也会做菜
I do a little bit of cooking myself.
我听说过
Yeah, I heard about
你的招牌奶酪肉丸意面
your mac and cheese and meatballs.
是吗 你想要菜谱吗
Yeah? You want the recipe?
不要
No.
就像以前一样啊
Just like old times, huh?
第一个起床的人能独占爸爸
First one up gets Dad to themselves.
所以你才来这么早
Oh, that's why you did it?
有五个姐妹
Well, with five siblings,
这是能假装我是独女的办法
it was a way to pretend I was an only child.
我看你最近
I notice you're putting
往咖啡里加的奶少了
less milk in your coffee these days.
那是因为我需要更多咖♥啡♥因♥
Well, that's because I need more caffeine.
你错过了去纽约吧
Hey, I thought you missed your New York trip?
是的
I did.
我得飞去波士顿进行一些面试
I've got to fly up to Boston for some job interviews.
我要雇一些新的员工
I'm hiring a new employee.
承包商 还是会计
Contractor, accountant...?
华夫饼
Um, waffles.
说来话长
Long story.
永远不会变得更轻松
You know, it never gets easier.
过了这么多年
After all these years,
还是没有比给别人机会
nothing makes me happier
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表