剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
但现在我回来了
but I'm back now,
一切都没变
and nothing's changed.
我们一起享受相聚的时光吧
So let's just enjoy the time we have together.
22天
22 days
14小时11分
and 14 hours and 11 minutes.
这就是为什么
That is why I have made
我列了一个非常详细的单子
an incredibly thorough list
写了我们在这期间能做的所有事情
of all the things that we can do in that time.
你当然会列单子了
Of course, you made a list.
非常详细的单子
It's an incredibly thorough list.
好的
Oh. Okay.
第一件事是什么
And what's first?
我们就一直这样吧
Let's just keep doing that.
杰西 你做的早餐真好吃
Jess, you make a fine breakfast.
我很喜欢你做的罗勒乳蛋饼
Love that basil quiche.
我有个问题
Hey. I have a question.
你以前写过关于某人的歌♥
Did you ever write a song about someone,
然后被他们发现这歌♥就是写他们的吗
and then they found out it was really about them?
大部分情况下我希望他们知道
Most of the time, I wanted them to.
他们发现的时候都做了什么
And what did they do? When they found out?
有些人想要吻我 有些人想要杀了我
Some tried to kiss me, some tried to kill me.
就我个人来说 我更喜欢第一种反应
Personally, I prefer the first kind.
现在 你看起来
Right now, you look like
想要做出第二种反应
you want to do the latter.
在我成长过程中
Growing up,
发生过很多糟糕的事
a lot of bad things happened in my life,
但我都挺过来了
but I've been okay with living with them,
因为这些事都是秘密
because they were secret,
我的秘密
my secrets.
现在
And now...
有人写了这些事情
somebody wrote about 'em?
是的
Yeah.
我吓坏了
And I'm freaking out.
谢谢你听我倾诉
But thanks for listening.
你真是帮了我大忙了
You've been a big help.
你去那边 崔思 对
You go there. Trace-- yeah.
对 很好
Yeah, this is good.
好 看看这张
Yeah, yeah. Look at that.
我喜欢这张
I love that.
弄一下发型 谢谢
Fix the hair. Thank you.
好的
Yeah.
换把吉他 对对对
Switch out the guitars. Yes, yes, yes.
这样很好 很好
This is good. This is good.
让我看到更多活力 很好
More energy. Yes!
你认为怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得很棒
I think it looks great.
我们也许能从其中选一张封面照
You know, we might even be able to get a cover here.
谢谢 本 我欠你个人情
Thanks you, Ben. I owe you one.
对 你欠我的
Yeah, you do.
喂
Yeah?
我们没问题
Oh, we got it.
崔思
Trace?
我马上让所有人收工了
I'm gonna send everybody home right now.
和本好好合作
Play nice with Ben.
他真的能对你有帮助
He can really help you.
好 我知道
Yeah, I know.
很好
Good.
你会很高兴的
Yeah, you're gonna be happy.
我会发你照片的 好 再见
I'll send you the pics. Okay, I'll see ya.
好了
All right!
接下来就剩采访了
That just leaves the interview.
我们开始吧
Shall we?
就在这吧
How about here?
-好的 -请坐
- That's good. - Yeah. Here you go.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
好的
Okay.
所以
So...
小镇男孩
Small-town boy
再次成为乡村音乐巨星
makes it big in country music second time around.
是什么让乐队重新组建起来
What brought the band back together?
我们只是又开始写歌♥了
We just started writing again,
找到了我们自己的方式
found a way to do it on our terms.
很好
Nice.
第一次出道的时候
The first time out, you and, um...
你们发了一些单曲
you got some airplay,
但之后你和你的乐队销声匿迹了
but then you and your band disappeared.
发生了什么
What-- What happened?
每个乐队都会经历成长的阵痛
you know, e-every band has their growing pains.
我听说那是个意外
I heard it was an accident.
我们经历了一段艰难时期
We had a rough patch,
所幸大家都安然无恙 事情也过去了
but everyone's fine and we've moved past it.
我们现在更放眼当下
You know, right now, we're just focused on the present.
包括住在切萨皮克海岸
Which includes living in Chesapeake Shores,
而不是纳什维尔 对吧
not Nashville, right?
这里是我长大的地方
Well, this is where I grew up.
我在做生意
You know, I'm running a business.
我一直都想有自己的俱乐部
It's always been a dream of mine to own my own club,
回馈他人
give something back.
就像你说的 出身普通也能有所作为
Like you said-- small-town boy makes good.
所以这一切和旧情复燃没关系吗
So, it has nothing to do with rekindling an old flame?
艾比
Abby?
艾比
Abby...
奥布赖恩·温特斯
O'Brien Winters.
高中万人迷 有两个孩子的单身母亲
High-school sweetheart, single mother of two.
她对你巡演的事怎么看
How does she feel about you being on tour?
等下
Um, w-- Wait.
麻烦能把那东西关掉一会儿吗
Would you mind turning that thing off for a minute?
好的
Yeah, sure.
本 我答应这次采访时
Ben, when I agreed to do this interview,
我以为这个采访只关于我
I was under the impression that it was gonna be about me
以及我的音乐
and my music...
而不是我的私生活
not my personal life.
崔思 这些都是关于你的
Trace, it's all about you, right?
你的粉丝们想知道
Your fans wanna know.
-好的 -好的
- Right. - Right.
好久不见 本
Long time no see, Ben.
多诺万·怀利
Donovan Wylie!
活生生的多诺万·怀利
In the flesh.
我们为何不晚点再继续呢
Hey, you know, why don't we just pick up later?
好的
Uh, yeah.
可以吗
Cool?
当然可以
Yeah. Totally cool, yeah.
你好
Hello?
从没见你中午前醒过
Never seen you up before noon.
因为 通常
Because, normally,
午夜前我不会睡觉
I don't get to sleep before midnight.
虽然我在旅馆待得很舒服
Though I am enjoying the inn,
还有负责这里的那个年轻女孩
and the young girl they got running the place.
她
She's, uh...
很独特
Unique?
其实
Actually...
很会取悦人
pretty entertaining.
不过我很喜欢我看到的景象
Do like what I see, though.
好地方
Nice place.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你懂的 离开那么久
Uh, you know, after being gone for so long,
你就会开始注意起每个需要修理的细节
you start noticing all the little things that need fixing.
这就是为什么我从不休息
That's why I never come off the road.
再也见不到的东西不修也罢
Don't got to fix what you're never gonna see again.
好了 第十一页
Okay. 11...
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表