剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
《湾畔倾情》前情提要
Previously, on Chesapeake Shores...
我和大卫结束了
David and I are over.
也不一定就结束了
It's not necessarily over.
已经结束了
It is.
我不是马丁
I'm not Martin.
把你的手稿发给我的出版商是个错误
Sending in your manuscript to my publisher was a mistake.
你知道吗 我的确爱你
You know what? I do.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我觉得你们俩这样真好
I think it's great, what you two are doing.
我父母也经常去约会
My parents still go out on dates too.
我不知道你还招不招厨师
I don't know if you're still in the market for a cook.
但我想提交我的求职申请
I'd like to submit my application for employment.
你有推荐信之类的吗
Do you have any references?
只有一个 我特别特别想她
Just one, and I missed her more than anything.
你要打开吗
You gonna open that?
我不知道 你觉得我该打开吗
I don't know. You think I should?
你花了好大工夫才带过来
Well, you went to all the trouble to bring it in here.
也许该打开
It might be wise.
把我的八个脚本缩减成七个后
By consolidating my eight scripts into seven,
我现在只需要再缩减六个
I now only have to eliminate six more,
我的脑子一团糟
and my brain is mush.
除此之外
And on top of that,
"七稿西蒙"和我要在文字游戏
"Seven-Draft Simon" And I are hosting
举办作者讲座
an authors' series at Wordplay,
也就说我们得在一起
which means we are spending time together,
也就是说 我不知道那是什么意思
which means... I don't know what that means.
但如果有人想安慰我
but if anybody wants to make me feel better
让我感觉好一点 现在这时机很合适
by saying some nice words, now would be a good time.
七稿比八稿强吗
Seven drafts is better than eight?
说错话了
Wrong words.
好吧 奶奶
Okay. Hey, Gran.
早餐太棒了
Breakfast is fantastic.
我今天没烤什么东西
I didn't do any baking today
但是今天是我和受人爱戴的多罗茜·麦克纳马拉
because today is my flower face-off
进行花朵交流会的日子
with the beloved Dorothy McNamara.
你又说受人爱戴的了
You said "Beloved" Again.
没错 亲爱的 我可是认真的
Oh, indeed I did, darling, and I meant every word of it,
但是早餐不是我做的
but I did nothing with the breakfast.
两个精灵做出了这顿美好的早餐
Two fairies made this beautiful breakfast.
-什么 -这都是你们做的吗
- What? - You two made this?
是的
Yeah.
咪♥咪♥教你们怎么做的吗
Did Mimi teach you how to make those?
不 但是看上去很棒
No, but they look fantastic.
爸爸的新女友特莉教我们的
Dad's new girlfriend, Terri, did.
什么 爸爸有新女友了
What? Dad-- Dad has a new girlfriend?
她的厨艺真的很棒
She's a really good cook.
她很有趣 还有个女儿
And she's really fun and she has a daughter.
爸爸什么时候开始和她交往的
Uh, when did Dad start dating?
抱歉 我家没吃的了
Hey, sorry, I ran out of food at my place.
闻起来真香 奶奶
Wow, it smells delicious in here, Gran.
这跟我可没有关系
Well, I had nothing to do with it.
我要你送我去花展
And I need a ride to my flower show,
因为我得保护好我美丽的花
because I have to hold my beautiful flower entry.
对不起 奶奶 我不行
Sorry, Gran, I can't.
托马斯舅舅在巴厘岛
With Uncle Thomas in Bali,
我要对我们在巴尔的摩要起诉的案子
I have so much research to do for this case
做很多研究
that we're litigating in Baltimore.
给我20分钟就准备好了
Give me 20 minutes and I'll be ready.
什...
Wha--
我说了"好的"吗
Did I just say "Yes"?
因为我觉得我刚刚说了"不行"
Because I thought I just said "No."
那就是答应了
That would be a yes.
凯文 你能...
Oh. Well, Kevin, can-- can you--
不 我在切萨皮克轮班 所以...
No, I'm doing a rotation in Chesapeake, so...
我不行
I can't.
妈妈
Mom?
不行 米克 记得吗 我们俩
Oh, no. Mick, remember? You and I were going
要谈谈市长的新助手
to talk about the Mayor's new assistant?
凯特·普拉内尔 对
Kate Pragnell. Right.
丹佛 圣何塞和纽约警局
So, Denver, San Jose, and NYFD.
《纽约最勇敢的人》
New York's Bravest.
至少你离家能更近了
Well, at least you're getting closer to home.
是啊 只是还不够近
Yeah, just not quite close enough.
看起来是一顿丰盛的早餐啊
This looks like a killer breakfast.
-看看谁来了 -伙计
- Look who's here! - Hey, man.
你好吗 伙计 见到你真好
How are you, man? Good to see you.
这俩姑娘
These two girls.
你什么时候回来的
When did you get back?
昨晚晚些时候
Late last night.
要来点早餐吗
You want some breakfast?
当然了
Yes! Definitely.
湾畔倾情
第三季第六集
你做好了咖啡
You have the coffee--
泡好了倒好了
Made and poured.
乳蛋饼...
And the quiches are--
在炉子里 给
In the oven. Here you go.
还有...
And the...
可颂马上就...准备好了
Uh, croissants are ready in... bing!
大卫 你没事吧
David, are you okay?
你回来真好
It's so great to have you back.
但是我什么都没干
Yeah, but I'm not doing anything.
我就是在到处跟着你
I'm just following you around.
我都帮不上忙
I can't even help.
好吧 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我就是习惯了全都
I just got so used to doing everything on my own
你那时走了 我...
when you were gone. I...
你做得很好
And you're doing great.
真的吗 谢谢
Really? Thanks.
来
Here you go.
我们可以回到原来的样子
We can go back to the way things were,
就是一切都由你来做
you know, when you did everything.
我可不想这样
Oh, I wouldn't want that.
太好了 因为我本来正想告诉你
Okay, great, 'cause I was actually just about to tell you
我真的很棒很强
how I'm actually amazing and capable
全都自己一个人...
and doing everything on my own--
杰西
Jess!
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我们不如分一下工
Um, why don't we divide responsibilities,
分担一下...
and share chores--
你愿意跟我约会吗
Would you like to go on a date with me?
去餐厅
To a restaurant?
正经的约会吗
Like a real date?
对
Yeah.
你不高兴看到
Are you annoyed by the fact
韦斯交了新女朋友
that Wes is involved with someone new,
还是因为他不告诉你
or because he didn't tell you?
因为当初我们复合的时候
Because you didn't exactly go out of your way
你也没有告诉他
to let him know we were back together.
我们之间不一样
Okay, well, it is different with us,
因为我们本来就有过去
because we have history.
而我对她一点都不了解
I don't know anything about her.
韦斯反正也得接受
Well, Wes still had to come to terms
我能和他女儿待在一起的事实
with the fact that I'd be spending time with his daughters.
我知道你可能觉得
Okay, I know that you probably think
我反应过度了 但我只是...
that I'm overreacting, but I just...
得在见韦斯新女友前
need to vent a little bit
发泄一下
before I meet Wes' new girlfriend.
你已经给韦斯打电♥话♥了
You already called Wes?
是的 我邀请他和特莉今晚过来
Yeah. I invited him and Terri to come out tonight,
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表