剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Gran, I think that the facade of the flower show...
可能是最后一点她可以炫耀的东西了
might be pretty much all she has left.
确实是假象
Facade indeed.
作弊就是作弊
Well, I mean, cheating is cheating,
但至少我们现在知道真♥相♥了
but at least now we know.
每次我和你们家人出去的时候
Every time I hang out with your family,
我都想不到
I can't think about how--
我们有多疯狂
How crazy we are!
我想说的是你们有多好
I was gonna say how wonderful you are.
我们也很好啊
I guess we're kinda wonderful too.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
你♥爸♥爸和康纳又和好了
I mean, your dad and Connor are talking again.
这样很好
It's really nice.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I guess it is.
我想说的是你们总能很快和好
I just mean you guys seem to get over things quickly.
只有我们在选择不计前嫌的时候
Only when we throw them under the rug.
但你和亚历山德拉 你们看起来还好啊
But you and Alexandra, you guys seem okay.
是啊 我们很擅长表面功夫
Yeah, my family excels at seeming,
但我们之间的关系一点都不好
but we're never even close to being okay.
你玩得还开心吗
You having fun yet?
说实话 挺开心的
Uh... actually, yeah.
没人受伤
No one got hurt.
剩下就是做晚饭了
All that's left is cooking dinner.
幸好你是急救人员
Well, good thing you're a paramedic,
因为你做的饭可能会杀了我们
'cause your cooking might kill us all.
怎么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
不 肯定有什么
No, there's something.
你不笑的时候肯定有事
When you stop smiling, there's always something.
只是
Uh, it's just...
到现在为止 我只有三份工作邀请
I've only gotten three job offers so far--
丹佛 圣何塞和纽约
Denver, San Jose, and New York.
我把160公里内的所有消防局都申请了一遍
I've applied to every department within a hundred miles of here,
但现在 附近的消防局都没信儿
but so far, nothing close by.
我相信你肯定会有好消息的
Well, I'm sure you'll hear something soon.
我只是
I just, uh...
我喜欢待在你身边
I like being here with you.
是啊 还行吧
Yeah, it's been okay.
好啦 如果你表现好
Come on. If you're nice,
我就让你帮我卷管子吧
I'll let you help me roll up the hoses.
我一直在想昨天的事
I've been thinking about yesterday.
在萨利店的时候吗
At Sally's?
我也在想
Yeah. Me too.
那种感觉
It felt, um...
很熟悉
...familiar.
不幸的是
Unfortunately.
我俩可能没像我们以为的改变那么多
Guess we haven't changed as much as we thought we had, huh?
你有想过会发生什么...
Do you ever wonder what might've happened...
如果
If?
如果没分开
Yeah, if.
我们也幸福过
We had some good times.
是啊
Yes, we did.
我只是不确定
I'm just not sure
自己忘记其他的不快了
I'm completely over the other stuff.
我也是
Same here.
有一种
It's kind of like...
桥下的水位太高
there's so much water under the bridge that...
桥可能已经被冲垮的感觉
maybe the bridge has washed away.
你觉得我们能再把桥建起来吗
Think there's any chance we could rebuild it?
我认为
I think that...
也许这是我们
maybe this is a chance
建造其他东西的机会
for us to build something different.
就像你修整的那艘船一样
Like that old boat you're building?
你知道那件事啊
Ahh. So, you know about that, huh?
我只是很开心你找到
I'm just glad that you've found something
让你开心的事儿了 米克
that makes you so happy, Mick.
谢谢你 梅根
Thank you, Megan.
我也是
So am I.
华盛顿特区
崔思 我们在找鹬鸟
Hi, Trace! We're looking for snipes.
爸爸说他看见了一只 但是它跑了
Dad said he saw one, but he got away.
我们想你啦
We miss you!
希望你在这
Wish you were here.
第二名的得主是内尔·奥布赖恩
And second place goes to Nell O'Brien,
得奖作品是传统花篮展示
for her Traditional Mass display,
名字为"夏日漫游"
"Summertime Fugue."
爱你 奶奶
Love you, Gran!
恭喜你 内尔
Congratulations, Nell.
非常感谢
Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
第一名是
And first place,
连续16年蝉联冠军的
for the 16th year in a row,
多罗茜·麦克纳马拉 "富华百合"
goes to Dorothy McNamara for "Gilded Lilies."
快来吧 多罗茜
Come on up, Dorothy.
恭喜
Congratulations. Well done.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
多罗茜 我能和你说句话吗
Dorothy, could I talk to you for just a minute?
当然 我一直都有时间和你说话
Of course. I always have time for you,
亲爱的内尔
my dear Nell.
听着 我在想
Well, listen, I was thinking
我们可以
that we might, uh,
我们可以一起吃顿饭
we might go and have lunch together,
因为16年了
because, after 16 years...
也许是时候了
...maybe it's time.
你懂的
You know, it's not
比赛第二
the trophies and the ribbons...
友谊第一
It's the friendships that are the true rewards.
我非常同意
I can't agree more.
你现在可以去工作了
You can go to work now.
最后这三天会是我人生中最好的日子
You know, the last three days have been the best of my life.
我们没做什么特殊的
We really didn't do anything special.
正是如此 不是特殊的东西 而是
Ah, that's just it. It wasn't special, it was just...
正如我想象的那样美好
the way that I thought it would feel.
我也是
For me too.
所以我不情愿结束
Which is why I just don't want it to end.
是啊
Yeah.
我来做司康
Uh, I'll do the scones.
我来做乳蛋饼
And I'll do the quiche.
我喜欢你的乳蛋饼
I love your quiche.
我喜欢你的司康
I love your scones.
你清洗 我擦干
And you wash, I'll dry.
我们一起收拾
And we'll both fold.
成交 看到没 我们是很好的搭档
Deal. See? We make a great team.
是的
Yes, we do.
我想我一直知道自己想成为作家
I think I always knew I wanted to be a writer.
我可不是
Not me.
我一直幻想自己是摇滚歌♥星
I always fancied myself a rock star.
你有没有意识到
Hmm. You do realize
说幻想自己如何如何
that by saying things like "Fancied myself,"
可永远不能让你摇滚歌♥星
you can never, ever become a rock star?
是啊 更不用说
Yeah, not to mention the fact
我还五音不全
that I'm tone deaf.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
我仍然没有放弃希望
I still haven't given up hope.
事实上我还在想着当歌♥星
Still think about it, actually.
真的吗
Aw, really?
是的 很可悲
Yes, sadly.
还有美国橄榄球
That and American football.
四分卫
Quarterback.
我仍然希望有一天星探会发现我
I still hope that one day, I'll finally be discovered.
你是个
Oh, so you are
五音不全
a tone-deaf,
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表