剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
it's better to just pull the Band-Aid.
蒂姆 卢克 威利
Tim, Luke, Willie?
那架飞机很棒 崔思
It's a real nice jet, Trace.
还有免费香槟
Free Champagne.
最后一个也许是
Maybe the last one will be
文字游戏
一路顺风 卡洛琳
"Bon Voyage, Caroline."
或者 安息吧 卡洛琳
Or "Rest in Peace, Caroline."
这个更好
Oh, even better.
你好吗 布蕾
How are you, Bree?
我...
I'm...
很好
fine.
也没有特别好 你懂的
You know, not great.
编辑这部小说...
Editing the novel has been...
很难
tricky.
怎么说
How so?
就是...
Well...
我家已经有一个人
I'm one for two
对小说里的人物对号♥入座了
with my family reading themselves into my characters.
要是艾比读了肯定也会对号♥入座
Two for two when Abby reads it, I'm sure.
但小说写的不是她们
But they're not them.
但从某种角度来说 写的的确是她们
But they are... in a way.
这也没什么
And that's fine.
你写的是你知道的事情
You write what you know
而且你和家人关系又很亲密
and you're close to your family.
他们把我赶出小镇的时候
I'll remember that
我会记得你说过的话的
when they run me out of town.
听着 我知道你从来没想伤害任何人
Look. I know that you would never try to hurt anyone,
可能很快 你的家人也会明白
and in time, maybe your family will see that, too.
你也经历过同样的事吗
Is that what happened with yours?
我很幸运 我写《红宫》的时候
Lucky for me, when I wrote The Red Palace,
对俄♥国♥革命非常着迷
my then-obsession with the Russian Revolution
我家人都烦死我了
was so off-putting
他们应该都没有读到24页以后
I don't think anyone in my family got past page 24.
我就知道我该写明朝的事
Oh, I knew I should've written about the Ming Dynasty.
切萨皮克海岸镇中心
我不是故意要吓你
Didn't mean to scare you.
午餐吃的怎么样
How was your lunch?
非常好
I was great,
我还给你带了樱桃派
and I brought you some cherry pie.
谢谢 梅根
Ooh! Thank you, Megan!
你知道吗 我觉得这肯定
You know, I thought sure
会引起市长的注意
that this would get the Mayor's attention.
他真可怜
The poor guy.
他就不应该选择跟你开战
He never should've picked a fight with you.
好吧
Oh, ho, ho, ho. Ahh. Well.
你有没有想过找个机会
So you think at some point, maybe,
和罗宾聊聊
you might want to talk to Robin?
为什么
Why?
因为她在这儿
Because she's here.
她不在这儿
She's not here.
人在心不在
Not really.
在这儿也不会呆几天
Not for long.
可能这次会不一样
Maybe this time will be different.
梅根 你知道的 你得...
Megan, you know, you have to...
你得在打开一扇新的门以前
you have to close a lot of doors
先关上很多扇门
before you can open a new door.
对于我来说 罗宾和托马斯
And it seems to me like Robin and Thomas
总是打开同一扇门
are always opening the same door.
这就是你不喜欢她的原因吗
And that's why you don't like her?
我不讨厌罗宾
I don't dislike Robin.
她 她是个好女人
She's-- She's a good woman--
只是作为家长 我是个家长
It's just that, as a parent-- I'm a parent--
天底下最希望的事情就是
and I want more than anything in the whole world
我的孩子能幸福
for my child to be happy.
我不觉得罗宾在过去
And I don't think Robin ever has,
现在
ever could,
或者将来能够得到幸福
or ever will, do that.
你的派
Your pie.
对不起 谢谢 梅根
I'm sorry. Thank you, Megan.
谢谢
Thank you.
请让一下
Excuse me.
怎么样
How's it going?
很好
Good! Hey.
我们四个人应该再聚一次
The four of us should get together again.
上次很好玩
That was fun.
你帮我顶一会
Can you take over for a second?
过来
Come here.
有一天 我去巴的摩尔
You know, the other day, when I went to Baltimore
送布蕾去剧院 你知道吧
to drop Bree off at the theater?
怎么了
Yeah?
我看见丹妮尔和一个男人走出餐馆
I saw Danielle come out of a restaurant with some guy.
然后呢
So?
有一天 我们在萨莉的店里时
Well, the other day, when we were at Sally's,
她说她从来没离开办公室
she said that she never left the office.
那只是个形容
Just an expression.
明白
Yeah.
但是他们看起来很亲密
But they seemed close.
这可能不代表什么
Ah, maybe it doesn't mean anything.
我不知道
I don't know.
但你是我弟弟
But you're my brother.
我不希望看到你受伤
I don't want to see you get hurt.
好吧 让我搞清楚
Okay, so let me get this straight.
你看见我女友和一个男人走出餐馆
You see my girlfriend coming out of a restaurant with a guy,
就直接认定她出轨了
automatically assume she's cheating on me,
你不想让我受伤
and you don't want me to be hurt?
我没说她出轨
I never said that she was cheating.
我只是...告诉你我看到的
I'm just... telling you want I saw.
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
保护我 谢谢
Oh, protect me? Right.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
太感谢你了 凯文
Thank you very much, Kevin.
既然你在这里
Oh, and hey, while you're at it,
不如盯紧了那两个人
you should keep an eye on those two.
他们俩正准备从喷泉里
They've been scoping out the coins
偷硬币呢
at the bottom of the fountain
我觉得他们马上就要行动了
and I think they're about to make their move.
那天
You know, the other day,
你问我没事吧
when you asked me if everything was fine,
我说没事
and I said it was...
其实不是
it wasn't.
韦斯求婚之前那周我想了很多
I've been thinking a lot about the week before Wes proposed.
艾比
Abby...
不用再提以前的事
we don't have to go back there.
我喜欢我们现在的样子
I like where we are.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Me too.
但是...
But...
我们在整理阁楼上你的箱子时
when we were going through your boxes from the attic,
我找到了这个
I found this...
你从来就没打开
You never opened it.
我从纽约回来的时候收到的
I got it when I came back from New York.
我不想打开 我...
I didn't want to. I...
我觉得没必要
I didn't see the point.
你不好奇吗
Weren't you curious?
好奇
I was.
但我看到你看韦斯的眼神
But I saw the way you looked at Wes and...
我只希望你能开心
I just wanted you to be happy.
不管你写了什么
Whatever you wrote,
都改变不了什么
it wasn't gonna change anything.
但你一直保留着
But you kept it.
因为是你寄的
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表