剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
这是我的生活
This is my life.
什么
What?
布蕾
Bree?
你的书写了什么
What's your book about?
你知道吗
Hey, did you know
阿芙洛狄特 爱之女神
that Aphrodite, the goddess of love,
是从海上的牡蛎壳中浮现出来的
emerged from the ocean in an oyster shell?
知道 当他绘制切萨皮克湾的图时
Yes, and when he was mapping Chesapeake Bay,
约翰·史密斯上校
Captain John Smith
找到了跟他的脚一样大的牡蛎
found oysters as big as his foot.
你在取笑我 是不是
You're making fun of me, aren't you?
有一点吧
Oh, a little bit.
别听米克说他的牡蛎故事了
Forgot about Mick's oyster stories.
挺有意思的
Ah. They are riveting.
好吧
Oh, yeah!
非常感谢你来帮忙
Thank you so much for doing this.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这是我最想念的事
This is the kind of stuff I missed the most.
不过我确实得去俱乐部看一下
But I do need to go check on the club,
那我晚点在萨利店里等你
so I'll meet you back at Sally's later?
-好 可以 -好的
- Sure. That's perfect. - All right.
回见
Bye.
崔思 你好
Hey, Trace.
再见
See ya.
进展如何
So, how's that going?
很好
Good.
真的非常好
Actually, really great.
太棒了 亲爱的
Good, honey.
内尔刚打来电♥话♥
Hey. Nell just called.
布蕾和杰西大吵了一架
Bree and Jess just had it out.
吵得很凶吗
Ugh. Is it bad?
她没说 这不太像内尔的风格
She wouldn't say, which, for Nell, is unusual.
是啊
Mm.
你知道是怎么回事吗
You know what's going on?
我想我可能知道
I think I might have an idea.
我去跟她谈谈
Um, I'll go and talk to her.
谢啦
Thanks.
雨伞不错
Nice umbrella!
过奖
Thanks.
你好啊
Hey.
-你赶过来了 -对不起 来迟了
- Ah, you made it. - Sorry, I'm late.
没关系 你很聪明
No, it's fine, you're smart--
躲过了搬重物的活儿
you missed the heavy lifting.
是啊 工作令人抓狂 你知道的
Yeah, work's crazy. You know how it is.
是啊
Yeah.
脸上有唇印
Got lipstick on you.
那我带你转一下吧
You wanna go for that quick walk, then?
-好啊 -走吧
- Yeah! Sure. - Okay.
我有没有跟你说过
Have I told you about
我在起草的那个该死的诉讼摘要
that stupid brief I've been working on?
-没有 -就是...
- No. - Yeah. Well, it's just--
你好 丹妮尔
Hey, Danielle!
你好 米克
Hi, Mick.
我能不能
Listen, can I, uh,
跟康纳说两句话
can I speak to Connor for a second?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Yeah, for sure. - Thanks.
-谢谢 -我在那边等你
- Thank you. - I'll meet you down there.
好的
Sure.
什么事
What's up?
道格拉斯和我
Well, Douglas and I
收到你发过来的协议了
got that agreement that you sent us,
我想告诉你
and I just wanted you to know
如果你想再看一看
that, um, if you wanted to take another look at it,
以防万一的话 我是不会反对的
just in case, I wouldn't object.
你是说你对
Are you saying that you don't
我们辛辛苦苦
like the agreement that we've been
忙活了三个月的协议不满意吗
working on for the past three months?
不不 我只是说如果你
No, no, I'm just saying that if you would
想再看一看
like to take another look at it,
以防万一的话 我是不会反对的
just in case, I wouldn't object.
爸 把那协议签了
Dad, sign the agreement.
我们不想再协商了
We're done negotiating,
如果你不签 诉讼就会继续
and if you don't, the lawsuits will continue.
康纳 谨慎一些没坏处
Connor, it doesn't hurt to be thorough.
不 我知道 但是
No, I know, but...
这已经是你和道格拉斯能得到的最好的结果了
this is the best deal that you and Douglas are gonna get,
这跟个人没关系
and it's nothing personal,
只是工作
it's just-- it's business.
这是你教我的 对吧
I mean, hey, you're the one who taught me that, right?
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
我想是的
Yes. I guess I did.
好 一会儿见
All right. I'll see you later.
-好 再见 -好
- Okay. See ya. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you!
我二十分钟后回来
I'll be back in 20 minutes.
别忘了给服务员小费
Don't forget to tip your servers.
真不可思议
That's amazing.
不敢相信多诺万在这里
I can't believe that Donovan's here.
我们聊到哪了
So where were we?
你真的给人接生了
You actually delivered a baby?
我算是帮了忙
I helped, mostly.
然后呢
And?
然后
And...
母子平安
Mother and baby boy, both healthy.
他们打算叫他凯文
They're gonna name him Kevin.
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
其实叫肖恩
Actually, "Sean,"
但中间名字还没想
but the middle name was never discussed,
所以还有希望
so there's still hope.
我觉得
Well, I think
世界上应该多些叫凯文的人
there should be more Kevins in the world.
还要来一杯吗
You want another?
对 好主意
Yeah. Good plan.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嘿
Hey.
再来一杯
Another round?
是的
Yeah.
那么
So...
看起来你和莎拉
seems like things are going well
进展不错
with, uh, you and Sarah.
是的
Yeah.
挺好的
It's nice.
挺好
Nice.
回来感觉有点奇怪吗
Strange being back?
不 不在这里感觉更奇怪
Nah, it's a lot stranger being away.
我在做我喜欢的事
I mean, I'm doing what I love,
但其他一切都还不习惯
but it's everything else that takes getting used to.
敬你的回归
To being back.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
崔思
Trace?
有时间做完采访吗
Got some time to finish our interview?
有
Uh, yeah.
但现在不行
But not right now.
我今晚有约了
I have plans this evening.
我可以跟着去
Oh, I could come with.
不 都是家里人
No, it's a... it's a family thing.
那更好了
Even better!
可以了解你 了解你的生活
Get to know you, your life,
你身边的人
you know, people you spend time with.
你不介意的话 我想
If you don't mind, I would love
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表