剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
from when we were saying goodbye in Dallas.
艾比 我只是觉得
Abby, I just think
我们或许应该更小心一些
that maybe we need to start being more careful.
我已经很小心了 这正是我担心的地方
I am. That's... that's what worries me.
我每次跟女儿们出门
I am getting paranoid
都变得神经兮兮的
whenever I'm out with the girls,
我知道我
and I know that I have--
没有理由这样 但是我控制不住
...no reason to be, but I can't help it.
我不知道说什么了
I don't know what to say.
如果我能阻止这些人 你知道我会的
If I could stop these people, you know I would.
崔思 这很严重
Trace, this is serious.
网上有我女儿们的照片
Okay? There are pictures of my daughters online.
有我们一起的照片
There's pictures of us,
而且讽刺的是我在去年做的
and the irony is that every decision that I have made
每一个决定
in the last year
都是为了给我的女儿们一个更好的生活
has been to give my daughters a better life
并且保护她们
and to protect them,
但我觉得我正在做着相反的事情
and I feel like I'm doing the exact opposite.
艾比 我当然想让你觉得安全
Abby, of course, I want you to feel safe.
确保你和女儿们的人身安全
And making sure that you and the girls are secure,
是我的头等大事
it's my number-one priority,
但我不知道自己还能做些什么
but I don't know what else I can do.
你总是这样说
You keep saying that,
但我 这让我很不舒服
but I'm just-- I'm not comfortable with this.
我就是摆脱不掉这种感觉
I can't shake the feeling
归根结底 还是我的过错
that, ultimately, I'm responsible.
所以说
So...
你有一艘帆船
You have a sailboat?
我有
I do.
你就是为了这个把我叫过来的吗
Is this why you asked me here?
我觉得修舱口得有人给我搭把手
I thought I could use a little help on the hatch.
我猜凯文在忙
I'm guessing Kevin was busy?
我只喊你了 没问他
I asked you, I didn't ask him.
还有谁知道帆船的事
Who else knows about the sailboat?
只有你和托马斯知道
Just you and Thomas.
你知道的 我没开过船
You know I've never sailed before.
我们也可以一起开船
Ah, we can do that, too.
我现在知道你为什么找我来了
Now I know why you asked me here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
拜托 爸爸 你又来了
Oh, come on, Dad. You do this every time.
我们总是在逃避要紧的话题
We never talk about what we actually need to talk about.
你反而叫我
Instead, you invite me
来分享你的秘密
to share some secret with you,
好提醒我 我们有很多共同点
so I remember we have so much in common.
我叫你来
I invited you down here
是因为我觉得你会喜欢
because I thought you'd enjoy this,
因为我想和你待一待
and I want to spend time with you.
这样我们关系就好了
And that makes us fine?
现在已经好多了 不是吗
We're all better, right?
不 还远远没有
No, we're far from fine,
但我们可以弄弄舱口
but I thought we could work on the hatch,
弄弄索具 或许我们
and work on the rigging, and then maybe you and I--
停 别说了 我听腻了
No! No. Stop. I'm so tired of this.
我们一直以来就是争吵 然后和好
All we ever do is we fight and then we make up,
然后这样
and then we do this--
假装我们的关系更加和睦了
we pretend that everything is better between us,
然后又开始争吵
and then we just fight again.
康纳 我只是
Connor, I'm just...
我只是想办法平息我们的冲突
I'm just trying to figure out a way to move past this.
用你的办法
Well, with you figuring out how to get past this,
我们只是在原地打转
that's just going around in circles.
我没兴趣参与
I'm not interested.
又怎么了
Okay. What now?
没什么
Nothing.
你都一个小时没抬头了
You haven't looked up in over an hour,
告诉我吧 怎么样
so tell me what's up.
凯西挺有趣的
Kacie's rather interesting.
怎么个有趣法
Oh. Interesting how?
她这个角色挺有趣的
Well, interesting in a character sort of way.
作为主角
Well, as a protagonist,
她有魅力 可爱 看上去很热心
she is charming, lovely, seemingly warm.
看上去很热心
Seemingly warm?
我很喜欢
You know, I loved
你在第四十二页对她的描述
how you described her on page 42,
不过里面提到她
but the anecdote about
留着那辆从不开的甲壳虫车
her not letting go of her VW Beetle for six years,
留了整整六年
even though it never ran,
这件事比那些优美的文字
that-- that says more about her
更能展现她这个角色
than all those lovely words.
只是说明她真的很喜欢她的旧车而已
It just kinda says that she really liked her old car.
车已经修不好了
The car was "Unfixable."
七十二页
Page 72.
在哪里写着
Where are we?
问题不在于车
"The problem wasn't the car--"
问题在于我
The problem was me.
问题在于我
The problem was me.
布蕾
Bree...
攀冰
Ice climbing...
却没有绳子 就是这个感觉
without a rope-- that's what this feels like.
*这感觉是永恒*
*Forever gonna feel this way*
*你的爱*
*Your love is*
*是我的*
*Timeless*
*永恒*
*To me*
感觉差不多了
Think we got it.
没错
Yeah, I think so.
棒 等我一下
Cool. Uh, excuse me a second.
我打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make a call.
布蕾
Hey, Bree?
我是崔思
It's Trace.
听着 我想让你帮个忙
Listen, uh, I need to ask you a favor.
萨拉怎么样
So how's Sarah doing?
她挺好
She's... fine.
是吗
Yeah?
过去两天
In the past two days,
我们去跑了两次步
we've gone running twice,
攀岩
bouldering,
去海湾游泳
a swim in the bay,
她现在想去跳伞
and now she wants to go skydive.
小凯
Kev...
她听上去
She sounds like...
像我
Like me?
对
Yeah.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你跟她说什么了吗
Have you said something?
我觉得这也没什么用
I don't think it would really make a difference.
我伤心时谁的话都听不进
I didn't listen to anyone when I got hurt.
我熬过去了 妈
I survived, Mom.
然后我把这事抛掷脑后
And then I put blinders on,
因为我最不愿意去想
because the last thing that I wanted to think about
如果我没熬过去会是怎样
was what would happen if I didn't.
但如果她这么逼自己
But if she's pushing this hard,
会伤害到她自己的
she's gonna hurt herself.
我知道
I know...
小凯
Kev.
我没法想象你遭受的一切
I can't begin to know what you went through,
但我知道
but I do know that
你越是假装没事
the more you pretended to be okay,
我们越是担心
the more scared we got.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
不如我叫派克一家
What if I just call up the Pecks
让他们坐下好好谈谈
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表