剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
从切萨皮克湾环境部
Everyone from the Chesapeake Bay Environmental Agency
到马里兰环境部
to the Maryland Department of the Environment
每个人都支持我们
is behind us.
你没机会的
You just don't have a case.
这不像是你会说的话
This doesn't sound like you.
因为这就是
Oh, because this is the me
专注团队协作的我
that's gunning for a partnership,
多亏了你
and thanks to you,
我花了好几百个小时
I'm racking up hundreds of hours.
我也是
Yeah, me too,
除此之外
and on top of that,
还要和我爸爸一起
spending time with my dad
在海湾修他的船
restoring his sailboat on the bay.
真的吗
Really?
你和你♥爸♥爸
You and your dad?
对吧
I know, right?
话永远别说太满
Never say "Never."
我想是吧
I guess so.
再见
See ya.
再见
See ya.
我猜是她和你分的手
I'm guessing she broke up with you.
什么 没有
What? No.
你怎么看出来的
Okay, how could you tell?
因为她看上去很后悔
Because she looks like she regrets it.
我觉得她会更后悔
Well, I think she's gonna regret this more.
她只提到州里和当地机构签署了
She mentioned only state and local agencies had signed off.
她没有提到联邦
She didn't mention anything about the feds.
也许是说漏了
Maybe it was an oversight.
也许是烟雾弹
Maybe it was a smokescreen.
她没有提到联邦
She didn't mention the feds
也许是因为他们没有签署
because maybe they didn't sign off.
所以你并不是就叙叙旧
So you weren't just catching up?
当然不是
No.
我在工作呢
Never when I'm working.
那你给她透露了什么
And what cards did you show her?
什么都没有说
Nothing.
就说了我爸爸和船的事
Talked about my dad and a boat.
玫瑰就是这些
...which takes care of the roses,
接下来就是雏菊家族
leading us to the daisy family.
这里有沙斯塔 格罗丽萨 玛格丽特
Okay, there's shasta, gloriosa, marguerite...
等等 那这一朵呢
Okay, wait, what about this one?
非洲菊
Gerbera.
你竟然这么懂雏菊
I'm shocked that you know so much about daisies.
多亏了我爸爸
You can thank my dad.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad?
真的吗 消防局长 前海军陆战队变成花匠
Really? Fire captain, ex-Navy SEAL, florist?
40年来
For the last 40 years,
每个星期一
every Monday,
我爸爸都会给我妈妈带一朵花
my dad would bring home flowers to my mom,
所以他算是一个专家了
so he's kind of an expert.
别有压力
No pressure.
不 一点也没有
Oh, no, none at all.
我很乐意接受你每周一给我带一朵花
I'd love it if you brought me flowers every Monday.
也许我们可以轮流来
Well, maybe we can take turns.
莎拉 我不知道该怎么办
Look, Sarah, I don't know what to do.
我也不知道
Me neither.
不好意思
Excuse me?
是你帮忙救了我丈夫的命吗
Are you the man who helped save my husband's life?
对 他怎么样了
Yes, right. How is he?
你说得对
You were right.
是因为他的药 不是他的心脏
It was his medication, not his heart.
没错 是氯♥噻♥嗪♥
Right, it was the chlorothiazide.
嗯
Yeah.
那他们调整了他的剂量吗
So, they adjusted his dose?
是的
Yes, they did.
谢谢你
Thank you.
带上一朵非洲菊再走
Can't leave without a Gerber.
还是花卉的专家
And an expert on flowers, too?
你可得好好珍惜他了
You should hang on to this one.
但是我不明白
But I don't understand.
你两个月后就回来了
You're gonna be back in two months.
我知道
I know.
那他为什么
Well, why wouldn't he
不先暂时雇个别人呢
just hire someone temporarily?
你想的和我一样
Your guess is as good as mine.
你要我帮你找他谈谈吗
Do you want me to talk to him for you?
不 不 没关系
No. No, no, no, it's okay.
老实说 我并不惊讶
Honestly, I'm not surprised.
我认识你父亲很久了
I've been around your father
我就知道会发生这种反转
long enough to know that the turn was coming.
永远有两个米克
There have always been two Micks.
一个一切以家人为重 还有...
The one who's all about family, and...
满脑子工作的那一个
And the one who's all business?
听起来很熟悉
Yeah, that sounds familiar.
看来江山易改 本性难移
Apparently, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
你记不记得
Hey... do you remember
我们当时读高中的时候
when we were in high school,
我列了一张
and I made that list
我长大后要做的所有事
of all the things that I was gonna be when I grew up?
我要成为
And I was gonna be
美国总统
the President of the United States,
亿万富翁 科学家
and a billionaire, and a scientist...
我记得
Oh, I-I remember.
很长的单子
It was quite a list.
很有野心
Very, very ambitious.
对
Yeah...
15年后
Well, after 15 years,
我慢慢接受了事实
I've come to terms with the fact that
我把单子上大部分事项
I've taken most of those things
都划掉了
off of the list,
我也接受了 但是
and I'm fine with that, but...
我一直觉得我至少能
I just always thought that I would be good at
有一两件擅长的
at least one or two of them.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
艾比 你很擅长你的工作
Abby, you're great at your job
你是一名很棒的母亲
and you're a great mother,
我爱你
and I love you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
走吧
Come on.
两杯威士忌加冰
Two whiskey rocks.
你好像需要一点咖啡
You look like you could use some coffee.
希望跟我没什么关系吧
Hope that doesn't have anything to do with me?
不 是这个关于环境的大案子
No, no, it's this huge environmental case.
已经到最后关头了
We're coming down to the final hour.
一杯咖啡 马上来
One coffee, coming right up.
谢谢 带走
Thanks, I'll take it to go.
好的
You got it.
我看了一下你的合同
So, I took a look at your contract.
写的很清楚你同意当现场经理
It's pretty clear you agreed to be onsite manager.
就这样吗
And what, that's it?
我什么都做不了吗
There's nothing I can do?
听着 崔思 这样说吧
Listen, Trace, just so you know,
我不会再违抗我爸爸了
I'm not gonna go against my dad again.
我们...
I mean, we're...
我们现在关系不过
we're good right now.
但是
But...
总还是有些什么的
it's never nothing.
合同总是能有各种解释的
Contracts are always open to interpretation.
咖啡算我请的
Coffee's on the house.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表