剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
《湾畔倾情》前情提要
Previously, on Chesapeake Shores...
上次我们打包书的时候
The last time we were boxing books,
事情进展得不太顺利
things didn't turn out exactly as I'd hoped.
现在我们在拆书
Now that we are unboxing books,
你觉得事情会怎样
how would you like it to turn out?
我要走了
I'm leaving...
所以你们可以拥有派对
so you can have your party
还有你们的儿子
and your son--
尽管我非常爱他
even though I love him a whole lot,
但你们不能拥有我
but you can't have me.
我为你做的事和做事的方法感到骄傲
I was proud of what you did and how you did it!
但如果你和我开战
But you gotta know that you go to war against me
或与任何人开战
or anybody else,
会事与愿违的
you're gonna get shot back at!
我不希望姑娘们害怕去学校或别的地方
I don't want the girls afraid to go to school or anywhere
因为她们被偷♥拍♥了
because they might have their picture taken.
但他们拍过这一次 就会去找别的新闻
They get this first shot, and then they move on.
你没法保证 有可能会更糟糕
You can't guarantee that, and it might get worse.
纳什维尔
崔思·莱利乐队
谢谢
Thank you.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
目前为止最棒的汉堡
Best burger by far--
图森的埃尔卡米诺餐厅
the El Camino in Tucson.
蓝芝士 鸡翅酱汁
Blue cheese... wing sauce!
确实不错 但你得看本质
It's good, but you gotta go pure--
巴尔的摩的农夫餐厅
Farmer's in Baltimore.
传统 只收现金
Old school, cash only,
他们连芝士都不卖♥♥
and they won't even sell you cheese.
晚点见 伙计们
Hey, later, guys!
回见 兄弟们
Later, boys.
还记得孟菲斯的老爹酒吧吗
Remember, Big Daddy's Bar in Memphis?
别提老爹酒吧了
Don't even mention Big Daddy's.
都怪你和点唱机的事儿
You! And the jukebox issue.
我只是觉得
Well, I'm just saying,
他们不该把电源拔了
they shouldn't have unplugged it.
谁能受得了同一首歌♥放一个小时
One song for an hour?
是啊 我就是终极梅尔·哈格德的粉丝
Yeah! That's right! I'm a big Merle Haggard fan.
当然
Of course you are.
我只很庆幸
All I know is I'm real happy
和你们一起的这三天巴士旅程终于结束了
to have three days off from sharing a bus with you guys.
我的车来了 我要回家看孩子们了
On that note, I'm going home to see my kids.
-琳达 -崔思
- Hey, Linda! - Hey, Trace.
欢迎回家
Hey, welcome back.
明天广播采访时再见
Catch you guys at the radio interview tomorrow?
行
Yeah.
关于在合集中包含哪知歌♥曲的讨论
And if we're still voting on what song to include in the set,
我还是选择《特♥价♥长靴》
I'm still going "Bargain and Boots."
我觉得《乡村之心》更好
I still think we lay down "Country State of Mind."
我都可以
That's fine by me.
我要去看看我的公♥寓♥还在不在
Well, I'm off to see if I still got my apartment.
-祝你好运了 -回见
- Good luck with that. - Adios!
好了
All right.
崔思
Hey, Trace?
什么事
Yeah?
琳达和我有间客房♥
Linda and I got a spare bedroom,
如果你不想住酒店的话
if you don't want to do the hotel.
不用了 没事
Nah. It's all right.
我打算入住后给艾比打个电♥话♥ 然后就睡了
I'm just gonna check in, call Abby, and crash.
行 听着不错
All right. Sounds good.
-不过谢了 -不客气
- Thanks, though. - Yep.
很高兴见到你 琳达
Good to see you, Linda!
你也是 崔思
Aw, you too, Trace!
你怎么样了 宝贝
How you doing, baby?
我们等着你一起吃晚饭
We'll have you for dinner.
我只是很不想再看到别的照片了
I just really don't want to find another picture.
崔思不是说一旦他们拿到照片就会停手吗
Hey, didn't Trace say that they back off once they get their pictures,
除非这里面有金钱交易
unless there's money involved?
如果他错了怎么办
Well, but what if he's wrong?
如果事态越发严重了怎么办
What if it gets worse?
如果这只是个开始怎么办
What if this is just the start?
当我从纽约搬回来时
I mean, when I moved home from New York,
就是为了能让生活简单些
I came back so that life would be simpler,
可以多花些时间陪女儿们和家人
so I could spend time with the girls and my family--
生活从不简单 艾比
Life is never simple, Abby.
是啊 但本该简单
Yes, well, it should be.
布蕾的手稿你读到哪儿了
So where are you in Bree's manuscript?
差不多一半吧
Yeah, I'm halfway done.
写得挺好的
It's pretty good.
我不知道为什么大家都这么不开心
I don't understand why everyone's so upset.
确实有些我们家的影子
I kind of see our family in it,
但没有人像我
but there's no one like me.
詹姆士·奥康纳
James O'Connell?
什么
What?
他在科罗拉多州经营农场
He runs a ranch in Colorado.
和我一点也不像
He's nothing like me.
不过我喜欢这部分
Although I did like this one part--
"詹姆士的心脏在一次牛仔竞技赛中受伤
"James's heart was damaged on the rodeo circuit.
毫无疑问 他胸口那竖直的伤疤
There was no denying his future would be shaped
会对他的未来有很大影响"
by the vertical scar that traveled down his chest."
疤挺酷的
Scars are cool.
你真是个傻子
You're such a nerd.
-凯文 -乔丹
- Oh... Kevin. - Hey, Jordan.
-快看这个 -什么
- Look at this. - What?
她没事吧
I-Is she okay?
不 我马上就到
No, I'll-I'll be right there.
怎么了
What is it?
莎拉执勤时受伤了
Sarah was hurt at work.
正在去医院的路上
She's on her way to the hospital.
湾畔倾情
第三季 第五集
小凯 你确定不来点咖啡吗
Hey, Kev, you sure you don't want some coffee?
这里的咖啡没法喝
It's undrinkable.
没这么糟糕吧
It can't be that bad.
你是对的 太难喝了
You're right. It is undrinkable.
康纳 艾比终于回家了
You know, Connor, Abby's finally left.
你也可以走
You can, too, okay?
我在医院待消磨过不少时间
I've spent lots of time in hospitals.
没事的
I'll survive.
这就是你的回答
That's your big argument for staying?
听着 康纳 我
Look, Connor, I'm...
我没事
I'm fine.
这大概是过去两小时内
You know, that's like the 50th time you've said "I'm fine"
你说的第五十次"我没事"
in the last two hours.
因为这不是真的
Because I'm not fine.
我知道
Hey. I know.
我觉得自己到现在
I don't think I really understood
才真正理解当时我受伤时你们承受了什么
what you guys went through when I got hurt until now.
说真的 我不知道哪个更糟
Honestly, I don't even know which one's worse.
怎么样了
So what's going on?
有些肿块和瘀伤
A few bumps and bruises,
但原本可能伤得更重
but it could've been worse.
医生花了一晚上给她做检查
They spent the night checking on her.
当时有多危险
How close was it?
在屋顶坍塌前我把她拉了出来
I pulled her out right before the roof collapsed.
说真的 挺悬的
Honestly... too close.
我没事 真的
I'm fine. Really.
你不需要用轮椅推我 我能走
You don't have to wheel me out. I can walk.
莎拉
Okay, Sarah!
我们走吧
Let's get you out here.
我没事 谢谢
I'm fine. Thanks.
就是好奇
Just curious.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表