剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
you've got a coin looking for another boat.
这真是
Wow! This is...
谢谢你 托马斯
Thank you, Thomas.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你需要一组船员
You're gonna need a crew.
那就"向船致敬
Well, then... "To the ship,
向船组致敬"
to the crew..."
"和天空中穿蓝衣服的姑娘"
"And the Blue Lady of the Skies!"
不知道老爸哪里冒出来那一句
No idea where Dad came up with that one.
-不懂啊 -一点儿头绪没有
- Not a clue. - None whatsoever.
-我猜他也不知道 -他应该不知道
- I don't think he-- - No, I don't think he knew.
我知道了 姑娘们
Yeah. I-- I know, girls.
我知道 亲爱的
I understand, sweetie,
我们很快就能再见面了
but I'm going to see you very soon.
我也爱你们
I love you, too.
我非常爱你们两个
I love you both so much.
好的
Okay.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
这是什么
What's this?
我一直很犹豫
I've been going back and forth,
不过你得看看这个
but I had to show you this.
这是什么
What is this?
房♥屋抵押
Mortgage?
成绩单
School reports?
我在老爸办公室里看到的
I found it in my dad's office.
这是杰西全部的人生
This is Jess's entire life.
我就说过
Like I said...
一讲到我父母 没有什么事是意外
when it comes to my parents, nothing happens by accident.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这书好看吗
Uh... good book?
是的
Yeah.
我读过更好的
I've read better.
这本节奏很慢
It's pretty slow.
你还记得你那些塑料士兵玩具吗
Do you remember your plastic army soldiers?
什么
What?
那个大盒子
That giant box
装着绿色士兵的
of green soldiers?
那些都融化了的
They all melted?
可能是我的错
It might've been me.
是你干的
Mm. So you were the one?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我...
I, uh...
跟朋友一起找老爸借了摄像机
borrowed Dad's video camera with my friends.
我们拍了个战争片之类的
We sort of shot a war movie...
可能把那些士兵烧了
might've lit 'em on fire.
好吧
All right, uh,
你为什么现在告诉我这些
and you're telling me this now... why?
你跟我说到丹妮尔的时候
When you told me about Danielle...
听着 我能照顾好自己
Look, I can-- I can take care of myself,
但是
but...
你只是想帮忙
you were just trying to help...
然后
and...
我
I...
对不起
I'm sorry.
不管怎么说
Anyway,
我想着我可以弥补你
I... I thought I could make it up to you.
你知道
You know...
"战友肩并肩"
"Brothers in arms."
"战火兄弟连"
"Band of brothers."
这是个医疗兵
It's a medic.
小凯文
Little Kevin.
这可能是
This might be
你做过的比较奇怪的事了
one of the weirder things you've done.
不过 这家伙看起来是有点儿像我
Although, this guy does kinda look like me.
我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是我躺在担架上
That's me on the stretcher.
不敢相信我们又要说再见了
Can't believe we're saying goodbye again.
虽然只隔几周就能见面了
Now, I know it's just for a few weeks this time.
应该更容易而不是更难才对
But it's supposed to get easier, not harder.
是啊
Yeah.
那今晚再聊吧
So, we'll talk tonight?
我到了给你打电♥话♥
I will call you when I get in.
谢谢你当我的保镖
Thanks for being my bodyguard.
总得有人支持你
Well, someone's gotta have your back.
听着 艾比
Listen, Abby...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry--
我懂
I know.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
来吧
Come on.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
这太疯狂了 我很难过
This is crazy. I'm so sorry.
我不难过
I'm not!
-你不难过吗 -我太生气了
- You're not sorry? - I'm too upset to be sorry!
我还以为戴德拉喜欢我
And to think, I thought Deidra liked me.
我还以为她一心为我好 为大卫好
I thought she truly wanted the best for me, the best for David!
杰西 你穿这裙子真好看
Jess... you look really good in that dress.
真的吗
Really?
我不会坐以待毙的
I'm not going to take it!
好 好 你准备怎么做
Okay, okay. What are you gonna do?
我不知道 一切
I don't know! Everything!
或什么都不做 我不知道
Nothing! I don't know!
我只是特别 特别 特别生气
I'm just very, very, very angry!
好 你想我和你一起去吗
Okay, do you want me to come with you?
不用 我想让你待在这 按计划进行
No! I want you to stay here and stick to the plan.
好 那你...
Got it. Uh, so, you're just--
你不会做太疯狂的事吧
you're not gonna do anything too crazy, right?
我这辈子做过什么疯狂的事吗
Have I ever done anything crazy in my lifetime?
经常做
Frequently.
那这次也一样
Then, yes, I am!
派克先生和派克夫人
Mr and Mrs Peck.
你看起来很美 杰西卡
You look lovely, Jessica.
谢谢 我知道
Thank you! I know!
你们看起来也很好
You look lovely, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以才让这更加痛苦
Which is why this hurts so much.
你们没权利监视我
You had no right to spy on me.
这不仅仅不好
This is just not cool...
还很卑鄙 堕落和错误
and mean and rotten and wrong.
杰西卡 我们有很好的理由解释这一切
Jessica, there is a complete explanation for all of this.
真的吗
Really?
那太好了
Oh, good.
我是说 那也不行
I mean, no!
这是不对的
This is just wrong.
我们想确保
We wanted to make sure
大卫能和我们赞成的人在一起
that David was with someone of whom we could approve.
依然是不对的
Still wrong!
你们不能监视我
You can't spy on me!
我不知道这有什么问题 杰西卡
I don't see the problem, Jessica.
这就是问题的关键
And that's the problem.
你们说想要我在这
To say that you want me here,
你告诉大卫你想让我留在这
you tell David that you want me here,
而这一切
and all the while,
就是要检验我是否配得上他吗
it's to see if I'm good enough?
没错 我可能是个开旅馆的
Yeah, I might run a B&B,
我并不真的知道客栈是什么
and I don't really know what an auberge is,
我不会说法语
and I don't speak French,
我也不会打马球
and I don't play polo,
当你们之前说"格施塔德"的时候
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表