剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
葡萄藤向右
Grapevine to the right...
后跟 葡萄藤向左
Heel! Grapevine to the left...
后跟 后跟 踢
Heel! And heel! And... kick.
我们结束动作伸的右脚
We end on the right foot.
我另一只右脚
My other right foot.
妈妈可能想试试
Maybe Mom wants to try.
快来
Yeah! Come on!
姑娘们 事实上我们该走了
Uh, girls, actually, we need to get going,
不然你们体操课要迟到了
or you're going to be late for gymnastics.
好吧
Okay.
迟早有一天
You know, one of these days,
你会用光借口
you're gonna run out of excuses,
我就可以教你跳牛仔舞了
and I'm gonna teach you how to line dance.
不 你知道吗
Uh, no, but, see,
我存了几年份的借口
I have years of excuses all stocked up.
布蕾的手稿读起来容易些了吗
So, Bree's manuscript getting any easier to read?
对我来说还好
it's not so bad for me,
但我想对某些家庭成员来说会很难
but I think it's going to be hard for some of the family.
有提到我吗
Anything about me?
有提到一个帅气的乡村牛仔舞者
There is a part about a dashing country line dancer.
他分不清自己的左右脚
Who can't tell his left foot from his right?
但他女朋友的女儿们还是很喜欢他
But his girlfriend's daughters love him anyways.
真不敢相信你的休假已经结束了
I can't believe your break is over already.
这次我不会离开那么久了
Well, this time, I won't be gone for so long.
三周后 我就到中大西洋区巡回演出
Three weeks, and I'll be touring the mid-Atlantic,
到时就有一个月在家附近
so I'll be close to home for a month.
跟别人分享你会很难
It's gonna be tough sharing you.
你随时可以跟我去
You could always come with me.
崔思 我说过了 我不是迷妹
Ah, Trace, I told you, I'm no groupie.
迷妹 我是想让你当设备管♥理♥员♥
Groupie? I was thinking roadie.
你搬重物还行吗
How are you at heavy lifting?
我很壮的
I'm very strong.
让我看看
Let me see.
确实是
You are strong.
其实我已经有第二职业了
Actually, I already have a second job.
杰西跟布蕾不在这段时间
I am now the new night manager over at Jess's B&B
我是杰西旅馆的新任夜班经理
while she's out of town with Bree.
对孩子们来说应该很好玩
That should be fun for the girls,
像睡衣派对一样
kind of like a sleepover.
对 你应该过来
Yeah, you should come by.
跟孩子们说晚安 给她们念个故事
Say goodnight to the girls, read them a story.
如果你 如果你想的话
I mean, if you-- if you... if you want to do that.
你不是一定要来
You don't have to.
不不不 听起来很有意思
No, no. No. It sounds like fun.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
挺辛苦的
I mean, it's a lot of work.
艾比
Abby...
我只剩三天时间在家
I only have three more days at home,
我每一分钟都想跟你
and I want to spend every minute of it
卡丽和凯特琳度过
with you, Carrie, and Caitlyn.
来吧
Come on.
不 不
No, no, no!
我头痛
I have a headache!
而且我要去工作了
And I need to go to work,
我得洗头
and I have to wash my hair--
艾比 跟我们一起跳嘛
Abby, just dance with us, okay?
我们一起教她
Let's show her how it's done.
预备 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three!
后跟 后跟
Heel, heel,
脚尖 脚尖 脚尖脚尖脚尖
toe, toe, toe-toe-toe...
拍腿 拍腿 葡萄藤向右
slap, slap, grapevine to the right--
葡萄藤向左
Grapevine to the left--
后跟 后跟 踢
Heel... and heel... and kick!
湾畔倾情
第三季 第三集
-大家好 -想都别想
- Hello. - Don't even think about it.
这是给我们"受人爱戴"的市长的
These belong to our beloved mayor.
怎么 你要扔到他身上吗
What, you gonna throw them at him?
除非"用爱心杀他"不成功
Well, only if "Killing with kindness" doesn't work.
奶奶 你不是已经用过小蛋糕这招了
Gran, I thought you already tried the muffins.
没错
I did.
我做的蛋糕 他吃了
I baked 'em, he ate 'em,
但这次 他要付出代价
but this time, it'll cost him.
有人看到我闪闪的那双高跟鞋了吗
Has anyone seen my sparkly heels?
你穿上走不了路的那双吗
The ones you can't walk in?
凯特琳用来做宇宙飞船了
Caitlyn was using them for a spaceship.
去我衣柜找
Check my closet.
你们俩几时动身去大卫家
So, when are you two leaving for David's?
五分钟后
five minutes?
的士马上就来接我们去机场
Cab's coming to take us to the airport.
这是给"受人爱戴"的市长的
They're for the beloved mayor.
那不是贿赂吗
Isn't that a bribe?
不被抓到就不算
Well, only if I get caught.
樱桃红还是黄绿色
Cherry red or Kelly green?
樱桃红
Cherry red.
黄绿色
Kelly green.
好 我两条都带上
Right. I'll take both.
你收拾好行李了吗
Are you packed?
收拾好了 就在外面
Yeah. It's just... it's out--
当我没说
Never mind,
康纳 我很感谢你帮我照看"文字游戏"
Connor, I really appreciate you helping me out with Wordplay,
但你也不必盛装吧
but you don't have to, like, dress up.
其实
Actually, I have, no,
我下班后跟丹妮尔有约会
I have a date with Danielle after.
对了 你们进展如何了
Hey, how's that going, by the way?
丹妮尔和我处得很好 很融洽
Danielle and I are great. We're totally great.
他们为什么有小蛋糕吃
Hey, why do they get muffins?
因为奶奶偏心
Well, Nana plays favorites.
什么
What?
再会 母亲
Farewell, Mother...
祖母 手足们 还有公主们
Grandmother, siblings, and the princesses.
我今天要去缅因州
I shall be traveling to Maine today
去拜访波士顿派克家了
to visit the Boston Pecks.
不应该是"缅因州派克"吗
Shouldn't that be "The Maine Pecks"?
很幽默
Very amusing.
我该出去等吾之马车了
I shall wait outside for moi carriage.
布蕾 杰西见大卫的父母时
Bree, try and keep Jess relaxed
尽量帮她放轻松
when she meets David's parents.
鉴于她不跟我说话
Well, considering she's not talking to me,
我可不能保证办得到
I can't guarantee anything.
"再会"
"Farewell."
-拜拜 -再见
- Tah-tah. - Bye!
我得去给文字游戏开门了
And I have got to open Wordplay.
-再见 -回见
- Goodbye. - See you later.
奶奶 我爱你
Oh, I love you, Gran.
我们也要走了
We're gonna say goodbye, too.
你们玩得开心
You guys, have fun!
-再见 -我的小宝贝们
- Bye! - My sweet sugar.
-爱你们 -我们也爱你
- I love you. - Love you, too.
玩得开心
Have fun today!
你打算带红酒去杰西的旅馆吗
You're taking a bottle of wine to Jess's B&B?
是的 崔思一会过来
Uh, yes. Trace is coming by later
跟我和孩子们待会儿
to hang out with me and the girls.
她们会喜欢的
They're gonna love that.
是啊 睡前故事 会很有趣的
Yes, bedtime stories. It's gonna be fun.
他第一次吗
His first time?
睡前时光是我们释放灵魂去追梦的最后一站
Bedtime is the last stop before we free our souls to dream.
等等 奶奶
Wait a second, Gran.
你也看奇迹女士的博客吗
You read Ms. Marvel's blog?
她非常睿智
She is a very wise woman.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表