剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
《湾畔倾情》前情提要
Previously on Chesapeake Shores:
多诺万的巡回又延期了六个月
Donovan's tour has been extended six months.
我知道你有无数个理由
I know you have a million reasons
拒绝我
why you think you should say no.
只有一个
Actually, just one.
-你怎么来这儿了 -我们准备去巴厘岛
- What brings you back? - We're heading to Bali.
去重温誓词
To renew their vows.
没有了旅馆 我不知道我是谁
Without the inn, I don't know who I am.
-我们创造一个新未来 -为我们 还是为你
- We'll make a new future. - For us, or you?
你不能发表这个 这是你的真♥相♥ 不是我们家的
You can't publish this. It's your truth, not the family's.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我永远不会原谅自己
And I will never forgive myself.
但这不意味着我想让全世界都知道这些事
That doesn't mean I want the whole world to know.
又一次 奥布赖恩一家沉默相对
Once again, the O'Brien family sits in silence.
这样没用的 艾比
This isn't gonna work, Abby.
棉花糖饼干 篝火 施展你奇妙的艾比魔法
S'mores, fire pit, you doing your magic-Abby thing.
因为生活就是一个巨大无边的玩笑
Because life is one giant cosmic joke.
它并不是那种博人一笑的玩笑
And not the "ha-ha" kind.
这个玩笑潮湿沉闷而又悲伤
The wet, sad, soggy kind
还充满了讽刺性的转折
filled with ironic twists.
-布蕾 事情还没那么糟 -是吗
- Bree, it's not that bad. - Really?
一本虚构的小说让我的家庭分崩离析
A fictional novel broke our family,
现在一个虚构的人物
and now a fictional character is about to
又要来毁掉我余下的人生
break the rest of my life.
卡洛琳在计划着毁掉你的生活吗
Caroline plans on ruining your life?
她大概会吧 鉴于昨晚发生了那些事情
She might, yeah. I mean, based on how last night went.
-她也许已经太晚了 -那还真是谢谢
- She might be too late. - Oh, thanks.
我这两年都在为一群白蚁们开旅馆
Well, hey, for two years I ran a B&B for termites...
它们不光登堂入室 还吃了我的房♥子
...who slept in and then ate my house.
是本好书吗
Good book?
并不是
Uh, no.
这本书讲的什么
What's it about?
航海
Sailing.
凯文 谢谢你来
Kevin, thank you for coming.
这样不会有用的
This isn't going to work.
我们是一家人 这就是我们该做的 坐下吧
Well, we're family, and that is what we do, so sit down.
我现在也不是很想坐下
I don't really feel like doing this right now either.
所以不介意的话 我还有很多书要看
So you don't mind, I have a lot of reading to do.
所以你有空看一本讲航海的书
You have time to read about sailing...
却没空来读读我的书 这还真是好啊
...but you don't have time to read my book, that's nice.
你的书我读过了 布蕾
I read your book, Bree.
好的 所以既然现在大家都在这里
Okay, well, now that we're all here...
我真的很希望
I am just really hoping...
我们可以试着把话说开
that we could try and talk this through.
我们昨晚就试过了 结果并没有用
I think we did that last night, and it didn't work out.
还有谁想说点不会伤人的话吗
Well, does anybody have anything not hurtful to say?
好吧
Well...
崔思可能会去欧洲巡演很久 所以
Trace might be on tour to Europe for a really long time, so....
就这样了
There's that.
你在家谈的怎么样
So how'd the conversation go for you at home?
琳达懂我
Linda gets it.
事情并不总是一帆风顺
It ain't always easy,
但她在初遇我时就知道我的为人
but she knew who I was when she met me.
更何况 我还有个家庭要照顾
Besides, I got a family to look after.
琳达明白这对我们来说是个多大的机遇
Linda knows what a huge opportunity this is for us.
我和艾比的情况有所不同
It's a little different with me and Abby.
我并不觉得她真的明白自己到底同意了什么
You know, I don't think she knew exactly what she signed up for.
但是艾比让你回来的
But Abby was the one who pushed you to get back out there.
再试试吧 好吗
Give it another try, right?
-好吧 但我不觉得她会 -所以问题解决了
- Well, yeah, but I don't think she-- - So we're good.
我们到底还去不去
Are we a go?
湾畔倾情
第三季 第十集
大浪打上船首啦
Rogue wave off the bow!
快点 新水手们 卷帆索
Quick, me landlubbers, reel in the jib,
准备转向 下风满舵
ready about, hard alee!
停下 向右转舵
Avast, off to starboard!
-是那个可怕的海盗 鲨鱼脸 -我看见他了
- It's the dreaded pirate, Shark Face! - I see him.
-向右转舵 不是向左 -哎呀 搞错了
- Starboard be right, not to the left. - Heh. Whoops.
-准备登船派对 -你刚刚是说派对吗
- Prepare a boarding party. - A party did ye say?
-我喜欢派对 -好了 是时候该走了
- I like parties. - All right, it's time to be going.
你打断了我们的登船派对 这位小姐
You're interrupting our boarding party,lassy.
是吗 但他们要去上体操课了 船长
Oh, well, they be having to go to gymnastics there, captain.
看起来你们的船长
Oh. Well, looks like your captain
还是得听他的船长的话
has been overruled by his captain.
你们下去吧
So down below you go.
拿好东西 快点走 不然我就炒了你们
Grab your gear. And make it quick or you'll walk the plank.
很高兴知道我还是老大
Well, it's nice to know I'm still in charge.
艾比 女儿们永远是爸爸们的老大
Abby, daughters are always in charge of their fathers,
你知道的
you know that.
是吗 所以接下来你要干什么
Oh, really? So then what are you gonna do?
我应该会赢下帆船赛
Oh, I think I'll win the regatta and then possibly...
可能顺便劫上路过的那么一两艘船
...plunder a passing ship or two.
爸爸 我说的是布蕾和她的书还有这个家的问题
Dad, I'm talking about Bree and her book and the family.
你准备怎么解决这些事
What are you gonna do to fix all this?
每次我航行在未知水域都会发现
I've always found that when sailing in uncharted waters...
做事还是慢慢来的好
...it's best to take it slow.
我觉得我们挺安全的 在这17年里
I think we're safe, because in 17 years...
我们一家可从没离开过码头
...our family hasn't left the dock.
没错 你准备怎么办
Yeah. What are you gonna do?
-关于家庭吗 -不 关于崔思
- About the family? - No. About Trace.
他还没做决定呢 所以
Ah, well, he hasn't made his decision yet, so....
那并不意味着你不能做出决定
That doesn't mean you can't make yours.
请求上岸许可
Permission to disembark?
授予许可
Permission granted.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
-再见亲爱的 爱你 -外公再见 爱你
- Bye honey, love you so much. - Bye, bye grandpa, love you.
-这很有趣 -好了 当心点
-That was fun. - All right, be careful.
成功上岸
Land ho.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
我必须再次下海 回到那孤独的海洋与天空之中
I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and the sky
我的全部所求不过一艘高大的船
And all I ask is a tall ship
一颗星星指引着她
And a star to steer her by
那是不是暗示着我
Is that a vague reference to me being
上了一条比喻中即将沉没的船
on a metaphorical sinking ship...
或者是一条真的要沉没的船
...or an actual sinking ship?
这是模糊指代一个死去已久的诗人
It was meant to be an obtuse reference to a long-dead poet.
不要企图用死去的诗人来让我振作
Don't try to cheer me up with dead poets.
我猜你跟家人的见面
I assume that the confrontation with your family
不如预期的顺利
didn't go as expected.
不 跟预期的完全一样
No, it went exactly as expected.
可怕地一致
Horribly.
我仔细挑选的82103个词
Where my 82,103 carefully selected words...
不经意间把我的家人分♥裂♥成82103片
inadvertently broke my family into 82,103 pieces.
-对不起 -后来我就决定再次阅读一下
- I'm sorry. - And then I decided to read...
《总是卡罗琳》
...It's Always Caroline again.
书里全是老套修辞和浪漫爱情喜剧的陈词滥调
And it's still full of hackneyed tropes and rom-com cliches...
但是很像我的虚构小说
...but much like my fictional novel,
描写了我家的真♥相♥
which captured the truth about my family...
我终于明白了卡罗琳系列的真谛
...I finally realized what the Caroline books are.
一个资质平平的艺术家公然抢钱的行为
Oh, a blatant cash-grab by a mildly-talented artist?
不是
No.
他们描写的并不是你曾经是谁
They're not memories of who you were...
而是你将来想成为什么样的人
they're who you wanted to be.
希望我没打断你们
I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
我刚刚下课休息
I just had a break from classes...
我在想我们能不能一起吃个午饭
and I was wondering if we could all grab lunch.
米克·奥布赖恩
Mick O'Brien.
很高兴见到你再次开船
Nice to see you on the water again.
请给我报上名
Open division, please.
等等 承办人不能说不干就不干
Hey. Wait, the caterer can't just quit.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表