剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我不是故意打扰你的
I didn't mean to interrupt.
我以为这里没人
I didn't realize anyone was in here.
这本小说讲了什么
What's it about?
是关于一次乘船游览
Uh, it's about a river trip
科罗拉多的一座农场和纽约的一个女人
and a ranch in Colorado and woman in New York,
但其实 更多是
but, really, it's more
关于一个混乱的家庭
about a messed-up family
一个女人在尝试弄明白这一切
and a woman trying to make sense of it all.
和我自己的家庭有点相似的地方
It draws some parallels to my own family.
没有谁家比我们家更混乱了
Well, no family is more messed up than mine.
我父母写了本
My parents wrote the book
关于对孩子失望的书
on being disappointed by your children,
这就是为什么我要躲在这
which is why I hide in here.
是个躲起来的好地方
Ah, it's a nice place to hide.
当我父母吼大卫的时候
It was my safe place
这是我的安全区
when my parents would yell at David.
我以前总是跑到
I used to run
我家附近的书店里去
to a bookstore near my house.
似乎现在他们对他很满意
It seems like they're pretty happy with him now, though?
"似乎"是我父母能做到的极限
"Seems like" is what my parents do best.
关于我父母 有件事你要知道
The one thing you need to know about my parents
就是真♥相♥永远都是相反的
is the truth is almost always the exact opposite.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这周末跟认识杰西一点关系都没有
This weekend has nothing to do with getting to know Jess.
我哥哥克莱格打电♥话♥给我
Yeah, so my brother, Craig, called me
说我爸因为乱穿马路吃了罚单
because my dad got a ticket for jaywalking,
他想上诉
and he wanted to fight it.
他乱穿马路了吗
Was he guilty?
当然了
Well, yeah! Totally!
我是说他的辩词是
I mean, his argument
他这四十年来每一天
was that he crossed the same street,
都会从同样的路线
the same way,
横穿同一条马路
every day for the last 40 years.
很好啊
That's smart!
建立一个先例吗
Establishing a precedent?
没错 没有什么比跟法官承认
Exactly, there's nothing like admitting to a judge
你是个惯犯更好的了
that you're a repeat offender.
丹妮尔
Hey, Danielle.
我要问你点事
I gotta ask you something.
你没和别人交往吧
you're not seeing someone else, are you?
对不起 我不该问你这个
I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked you that.
还是我应该问一下
Or maybe I should have.
康纳
Connor...
你还记得戴维斯吗
Do you remember Davis?
本科的那个
That guy from undergrad?
是的
Yeah...
你 你前男友
Your-- your ex-boyfriend.
上周
Last week,
我们一起吃了晚饭
we had dinner.
好吧 所以你们吃了晚饭
Okay, so you had dinner.
你在和他交往吗
Are you seeing him?
康纳
Connor,
如果你想让我因为和别人吃晚饭道歉
if you want me to apologize for having dinner...
不不 丹妮尔
No, no. Hey, Danielle.
你说你和你前男友
Come on, you saying you had dinner
一起吃了晚饭是一回事
with an old boyfriend is one thing,
但你没有回答我的问题
but you're not answering my question.
至少我值得你一个答案
At least I deserve that.
只是 有点复杂
It's just-- it's complicated.
什么复杂
What's complicated?
我的问题复杂
My question's complicated,
还是你要告诉我的话复杂
or what you're about to tell me is complicated?
别像律师一样审问我 行吗
Please don't lawyer me, okay?
我真的很不喜欢被盘问
I really don't like being cross-examined.
我没有 我只是
I'm not, I just...
想搞清楚发生了什么事
I want to figure out what's going on.
就这样而已 我...
That's just it. I...
我不知道
I don't know. I...
我不知道自己是怎么想的
I don't know how I feel.
关于我吗
About me?
是啊 关于你
Yeah, about you...
关于他
and about him,
更多的是关于我自己
and mostly about me.
康纳 我真的很喜欢你
Connor, I really like you,
只是
it's just that...
我不知道
I don't know.
有些事情
There's something...
感觉不对
Not right?
是的
Yeah.
你为什么之前不和我说
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前就可以告诉我
You could've told me.
我知道
I know.
我觉得自己必须想清楚才行
I think I just have to figure it out on my own.
康纳 我非常抱歉
I'm really sorry, Connor.
萨莉店里只剩六个派了
Hey! Sally's only had six pies left--
三个苹果派 一个桃派 一个大黄派
they had three apple, a peach, rhubarb,
还有一个香蕉奶油派
and banana cream,
应该够品酒的时候吃了
so we should be all good for wine-and-cheese hour.
太好了
Great!
还有 你说得对
You were right, by the way.
关于什么
About what?
没必要在不合适的时候谈话
Oh, just about talking when there's no reason to talk.
没有意义
There's no point.
你和康纳吗
You and Connor?
是的 说实话的代价太大了
Yeah, so much for taking the high road.
我很遗憾 凯文
Ahh... I'm sorry, Kevin.
我向他道歉了
You know, I apologized to him,
但他完全不接受
and he literally just threw it in my face.
是啊 我认为除非那人愿意原谅你
Yeah, I always have found that apologies don't work
否则道歉根本不管用
unless a person wants to accept it.
是的 我已经厌倦道歉了
Yeah, well, I'm done saying sorry.
如果我和康纳之间
so if this is the way things are
只能这样的话 那就这样吧
between me and Connor, then fine.
你什么时候学会烘焙了
When did you learn how to bake?
我告诉过你 我是个承包商
I told you. I'm a contractor.
杰西 等等
Hey! Jess, wait up.
大卫有说过和你一起回去吗
Um, hey, has David talked about coming back with you?
嗯 他只是在等一个合适的时机
Yes, he's just looking for the right time
告诉他父母这件事
to tell his parents.
好吧 但是他认为
Okay, but does he think
他父母会同意吗
that his parents are gonna be okay with it?
为什么不同意
Why wouldn't they be?
他们都请我来这里了
It's why they invited me here,
就是想在大卫离开之前见见我
they wanted to meet me before David left.
我这件衣服是不是特别好看
Seriously, how cute is this outfit?
先别管什么衣服了
Okay, never mind the outfit.
我刚和亚历山德拉聊过
I just talked to Alexandra,
她超讨人喜欢
who is super-lovely, by the way, um,
她说你来这并不是偶然
and she said that it is not an accident, that you're here,
你不只是来见他们
that you're not here just to meet them--
他们在计划着什么
that they are planning something.
我知道 计划着开派对
I know... A party.
杰西 你根本没听我说话
Jess, you're not listening.
因为我不需要听你说
Because I don't need to!
如果他们打算在背后搞鬼的话
They wouldn't be inviting me to play a few "Chukkas" of croquet
Chukkas是马球 杰西误解为门球
就不会邀请我来打"Chukkas"门球了
if they were planning to do anything to me.
布蕾 生活不是你的小说
Bree, not everything in life is like your novel.
不是所有人都会做背后捅刀子的事
Not everyone is capable of backstabbing betrayal.
好吧 杰西
Okay, Jess.
在我的小说里 不是以你为原型的凯西
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表