剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
你知道我们到底在哪吗
You have any idea where we are?
我们离开旅馆之后一路都很安静
Well, it's been quiet since we left the hotel,
所以我希望没人打扰我们
so I'm hoping we're finally alone.
这点你没说错
Well, you're right about that.
我给你个线索怎么样
How about I give you a clue?
我们被花朵包围住了
We are surrounded by flowers.
我没闻见花香
I do not smell flowers.
崔思 这是阿尔金美术馆
Trace, this is the Alkin Gallery.
我们怎么在闭馆后进来的呢
How are we here after hours?
我让我的舞台经理打了个电♥话♥
I had our stage manager make a call,
让他们知道我们有个
and let them know that we have
印象派艺术的狂热爱好者
a very passionate fan of Impressionist art.
真的吗
Seriously?
还有他是馆长的妹夫
It also helped that he's married to the curator's sister.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你成功地把我最爱的三件事合为一体了
You have managed to combine my three my favorite things.
我 印象派艺术
Uh... me, Impressionist art,
还有
and...?
芝士
Cheese.
芝士 当然了
Cheese. Of course.
崔思 如果没有这些
Trace, are you gonna be happy,
你在家会开心吗
without all this back home?
我们家里有芝士啊
We have cheese back home.
不 没有
No. Without the...
成千上万的粉丝喊你的名字
thousands of fans screaming your name
还有那些贵宾待遇
and the V.I.P. Treatment?
艾比
Abby...
如果没有你
none of that means anything
这一切都没有意义
if I don't have you.
你一直在练习这句话 对吗
You've been practicing that line, haven't you?
嗯 算是吧
Yeah, a bit.
我们确实可以进来的 对吧
We do have permission to be in here, right?
我们没偷闯进来吧
We didn't just break in?
我们可能
Mm. We might have...
听着 如果你听到什么
Look, if you hear something,
随便拿幅莫奈的画 我们就可以跑路了
just grab a Monet, and we'll make a run for it.
干杯
Cheers.
这可能是我这一辈子见过
It might be the most beautiful thing
最美的东西了
I've ever seen.
它真的太美了
It's, like, so beautiful
让其他美好的事物都相形见绌
that other beautiful things realize their beauty doesn't compare,
让其他美好的事物
making the other beautiful things
为曾误认为自己美丽而感到难过
feel bad for ever thinking they were beautiful in the first place.
这是种恶毒的美
It's vindictively beautiful.
怀有恶意的美
Spitefully beautiful.
这很残忍♥
It's just cruel.
你知道吗
You know...
我一直认为生活应该是这样的
I always thought life should be like this.
待在派克的夏日度假屋吗
Being in the Peck summer home?
不
No...
在暖和的天气里
lying around
和我的姐♥妹♥们♥
with my sisters
一起躺着
on a warm day,
什么都不做
doing nothing at all.
看着这些美得让人犯罪的裙子
Staring at criminally beautiful dresses.
在微风中摇曳
Swaying in the breeze.
你写过类似的东西
Well, you write about things like this.
我知道 主要是因为
I know. Mostly because
我不能让自己闲下来
I can't actually bring myself to do nothing.
但你现在就是在闲着
But you're doing it now.
我知道
I know.
大卫的妈妈叫你留下来吗
So, David's mother asked you to stay?
这样大卫将会经营家族企业
So David will run the family's corporation,
我将会在法国开一家小客栈
and I will run an auberge in France.
那你得学会说法语了
You'll have to learn how to speak French.
是的
Oui.
你要离开切萨皮克湾了
You'll be leaving Chesapeake Shores.
是的
Oui.
我们要穿这些漂亮的裙子了
And we'd be wearing these beautiful dresses.
是英语的"我们" 对吗
"We," Right?
是的
Oui.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我觉得我陷进去了
Well, I think I'm in love.
我想做对他来说最好的事儿
And I want to do what's best for him...
还有
and...
我来这里意味着
me coming here would mean that...
他就不用离开了
he wouldn't have to leave...
我仍旧能开家小客栈
and I could still run an auberge...
但我以前从没离开过切萨皮克湾
...but I've never left Chesapeake Shores before.
我会经常去看你的
I'll visit often.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
这些花太美了
These are gorgeous!
我告诉过你场面不要搞太大
I told you to keep it small.
我忽视了你的话
And I ignored you.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
不啊
Hardly.
已经结婚了
Already married.
我很喜欢托马斯
Oh, I do love Thomas.
有些来我律所的人
You know, I have people who come through my practice
他们都结婚五十年了
and they've been married 50 years,
当然 他们结婚以后
and, of course, things change,
事情总会有些变化
you know, from where they started.
婚姻也会有所变化
The marriage changes...
但他们能设法找到其他方式
but just managed they find a way to get closer...
变得更亲近
in a different way, you know?
这些花好美
Those are pretty.
有人说有时候
They say that sometimes it takes
要花一辈子的时间才能学会一起跳舞
a lifetime to learn how to dance together.
我只希望如今的我们
Well, I'm just hoping that, you know, the way we are, now,
会变得不一样
will be different
与从前失败的婚姻有所不同
than all the other times that just did not work before.
第二次机会
A second chance.
-新的开始 -没错
- New beginnings! - Yep!
和超级多的花
With way, way too many flowers.
相信我 你会喜欢的
Trust me! You're gonna love it.
它们多美啊
They're gorgeous!
我只要求这些 莫特 考虑一下
That's all I'm asking, Mort, just consider the deal.
达拉斯
好的
Okay.
我说对了吧
I was right, wasn't I?
没错 他们又成朋友了
You were. They're back to being friends.
合并案有希望了
The merger's back on.
暂时来说
For now.
就是说
Which means...
你可以拾起你保镖的职责了
you can resume your bodyguard duties.
因为我告诉你 有这么个女人
'Cause I got to tell you, there's this woman
她跟踪了我一个星期
who's been following me around all week--
真的吗
Oh, really?
她可执着了
She's relentless.
昨晚甚至还跟着我进了一个关着的博物馆
She even followed me into a closed museum last night.
听上去事情很严重啊
Wow. That sounds serious.
打扰一下 你是崔思·莱利吗
I'm sorry. Are you Trace Riley?
我能拍张照片吗
Can I take a picture?
没问题
Sure.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
戴安
Diane.
很高兴见到你 戴安
Nice to meet you, Diane.
还有你 艾比
You too, Abby.
跟我们一起合照吧
Join us for a photo?
抱歉 我认识你吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Do I know you?
不认识吧
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表