剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表
What?
我把你妈弄丢了
I lost your mother.
-什么 -她像我的猫一样溜走了
- What?! - She wandered off like my cats.
-西莉亚 -对不起
- Celia! - I'm sorry!
她不在餐厅 也不在泊车员那里
She wasn't at the restaurant, she wasn't at the valet,
也没去街对面那家可爱的古董店
she wasn't at that cute vintage store across the street.
我不知道她在哪里
I -- I just have no idea where she could be.
好吧 等等 杰姬打来了
Um, okay. Hold on. Jackie's calling.
也许她俩在一起 我回头打给你
Maybe she's with her. I'll call you back.
你和妈在一起吗
Hey, uh, are you with Mom?
没有 她给我留了个语♥音♥信箱
No, she left me a voicemail saying,
"如果我在好莱坞大道 脚下是杰基·格里森
"If I'm at Hollywood Boulevard standing on Jackie Gleason,
我应该向左走 还是向右走"
should I take a left or a right?"
但我给她回电♥话♥
But then I called her back
就直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
and it went straight to voicemail.
我以为她和你女朋友在一起呢
I thought she was with your girlfriend.
之前是在一起 但后来不在了
Yeah, she was. But she's not anymore.
你女朋友把咱妈弄丢了
Your girlfriend lost our mom?
你男朋友是老头
Your boyfriend's old!
少来这套
We're not doing that right now!
天哪 咱妈在洛杉矶迷路了
Oh, my God. O-Our mom is lost in Los Angeles!
你在洛杉矶把咱妈弄丢了
You lost our mom in L.A.!
不好意思
Excuse me?
有何贵干
How can I help you?
我迷路了 我不知道还能去哪里
I'm lost, and I didn't know where else to go.
所以就来这里了 因为这是学校 而我是教师
So I came here, because it's a school and I'm a teacher,
粉笔和孩子们汗味让我觉得很安全
and the smell of chalk and sweaty children makes me feel safe.
我不是本地人 我想回西好莱坞
I'm not from here. I need to get back to West Hollywood.
简单 我就住在西好莱坞
That's easy. I live in West Hollywood.
你想去哪里
Where are you trying to go?
我知道街名是西班牙语
I know the street is Spanish.
有一家花盆店 一些棕榈树
There's a pot shop, some palm trees,
还有一面彩虹旗
and a rainbow flag.
在星巴克和表演学校附近
It's near a Starbucks and an acting school.
好 我可以帮你回"西好"附近
Okay, I can give you general directions back to WeHo.
我们都这么叫
That's what we call it.
北好莱坞就叫"北好"
And we call North Hollywood "NoHo."
但是好莱坞不叫"好"[妓♥女♥]
They don't call Hollywood "Ho."
不过我会努力的
I'm trying to get that going, though.
所以我出去后
So after I leave here --
只要去10号♥公路
Yeah, you just jump on the 10 --
我是步行的
I'm actually on foot.
什么玩意
I don't understand.
我只能走路
I'm -- I'm walking.
像是在纽约那样吗
Like in New York?
我儿子的女朋友在早午餐时丢下了我
My son's girlfriend ditched me at brunch.
我来自爱荷华
I-I-I'm from Iowa.
我来这里是为了和孩子们一起生活的
But I came out here to be with my kids.
但没人愿意和我一起出来
But nobody wants to hang out with me.
太可怜了
Aww, that's so sad.
而且我点的鳄梨吐司太贵了
And my avocado toast was so expensive
信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥都打电♥话♥来问我了
that the credit-card company called to check on me.
聊天的感觉真好
It felt nice to talk to someone.
我好像不止是迷路了 我还有点迷茫
I think I'm lost in a couple of ways.
没事的
Shh, it's okay.
想想你自己被发现了
Consider yourself found.
我叫艾米
I'm Amy.
我叫简
I'm Jean.
意译就是牛仔夹克
Like a jacket.
越说越可怜了
This keeps getting more sad.
妈 妈 你在这儿吗
Mom! Mom! Are you here?
-妈 -雷恩斯妈妈
- Mom? - Mother Raines?
你怎么能把我妈弄丢呢
How did you lose my mom?
她就在你桌对面
She was across the table from you!
杰姬 冷静
Jackie, chill.
她要是出了事 我都不知道该怎么办了
If anything happens to her, I don't know what I'll do.
你才认识她一天 伙计
You met her like a day ago, dude.
我们关系很好的
Our connection was powerful.
你生我的气干嘛
And why are you mad at me?
又不是我弄丢的 是你女朋友
I didn't lose her. Your girlfriend did.
对不起 对不起 爱你
Sorry, sorry, love you to pieces.
我有点抓狂
I'm frantic.
如果她像我的猫 也许她会回饭店
Okay, if she's anything like my cats, maybe she'll go back
因为他们会在那里喂猫
to the restaurant because they fed her there.
伙计们 没事吧
Hey, guys. Everything alright?
有事 我妈不见了
No. My mom is missing.
她一个人在外面
She's out there all alone.
-什么 -她是路痴
- What? - She is terrible with directions.
但是过于自信
But overly confident.
她在很多事情上都是这样的
She's like that about a lot of things.
我们输了很多家庭才艺比赛
We've lost a lot of family talent shows.
天哪 都是我的错
Oh, God. It's all my fault.
她今天早上过来想和我一起出去
She came over this morning to hang out with me,
但我拒绝了她
but I just blew her off.
不 杰姬 是我的错
No, Jackie, it's my fault.
我为什么不让她坐在沙发上
I mean, why couldn't she just sit on the couch
看我玩电子游戏
and watch me play video games?
这就是我的工作
That is what I do for work!
才不是什么男子汉的工作
It's not a job for a big boy!
不 我应该请病假的
No, I should have called in sick.
我是干零售的 谁会在意啊
I work retail. Who cares?!
让他们自己数斗篷呗
Let them count their own ponchos!
顺便说一下 斗篷又流行起来了
Ponchos are back, by the way.
不 伙计们 这是我的错
No, you guys, it's my fault.
我应该看好她的
She was my responsibility.
其实这是我的错
Actually, I think it's my fault.
那就好 这锅我可背不了
Phew, okay, good. That was a lot to hold.
她今早见到我老婆以后 好像很不开心
I think she was upset about meeting my wife this morning.
我分居了 但是谢丽尔
I'm separated. But Cheryl --
我老婆 是个醋坛子
that's my wife -- she can get really jealous.
她看到简的时候
And I think when she met Jean,
感觉到了我们之间显著的热度
she sensed the palpable heat between us and sh--
有意思
Okay. Interesting.
外籍已婚房♥东
Foreign married landlord
和我妈有显著的"热度"
talking about the palpable "Heat" with my mom,
然后让我妈住客房♥
whom he keeps in his guesthouse.
她没失踪 伙计们 她逃跑了
She's not missing, guys. She's escaped.
我来这里以后 没人愿意和我一起出来
And now I'm here, and no one wants to hang out with me.
所以我只能干坐着
So I'm left just sitting around,
等我的房♥东决定是否要和老婆离婚
waiting for my landlord to decide if he's done with his wife.
我们差点接吻了
There was an almost-kiss.
我知道你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
我和我的水管工搞上了
I'm dating my plumber.
我们可没有什么"差点"
Nothing almost about it.
如果我要留在这里
I guess if I'm going to stay here,
我应该为自己找点事做
I should probably have something going on in my own life.
要不我找份工作
Maybe I should get a job.
但是我都不知道这里的人一般都干什么
But I don't understand what people do here.
他们会把肥皂抹在眉毛上
They put soap on their eyebrows
还愿意付费让人在镜头前吃饭
and pay people to eat on camera.
简 你相信命吗
Hey, Jean, do you believe in signs?
我相信 我认为宇宙一直
Because I do. I think the Universe is always
想告诉我们什么 你必须要用心听
trying to tell us something. You just have to listen.
不 你是那种人吗
Oh, no. Are you one of those?
莎伦警告过我
Sharon warned me about this.
你要让我对着盒子说秘密吗
Are you going to make me tell my secrets into a box?
女士 才不是
Lady, no!
我只是觉得你来找我是有原因的
I'm just saying there's a reason you were sent to me.
你迷路了
You were lost.
我是老师 你也是老师
I'm a teacher, you're a teacher.
我觉得我就是你的命中贵人 简·夹克
剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表