剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表
吃瘪吧 吃瘪吧 吃瘪吧 吃瘪吧
Suck it, suck it, suck it, suck it, suck it, suck it!
我很高兴你玩得开心
Okay, I'm glad you're having fun,
但是别让我的家人吃瘪
but don't tell my family to suck it.
好吧 对不起 我收回我的吃瘪
Okay, sorry. I withdraw my suck-its.
-西莉亚和尼克 到你们了 -好的
- Celia and Nick, you're up. - Okay.
不知道 过
Um, no idea. Pass.
我恨他 过
Ugh, I hate him. Pass.
好
Ooh, okay.
她是电视剧的那个
She's that girl from the TV.
她有只最可爱的伯尔尼多德尔狗
Um, she has the cutest bernedoodle.
她又带火了果冻凉鞋
Uh, she brought back jelly sandals.
一分钟到了吗
Was that a minute?
我受不了了
It was all I could take.
很努力了
Well, good effort.
别忘了这是他们第一次参加雷恩斯比赛
Let's not forget it's their first Raines Games.
-他们的第一个什么 -雷恩斯游戏
- Their first what? - Raines Games.
-什么样的游戏 -雷恩斯游戏
- What kind of games? - Raines Games.
"逍遥雷恩斯"
How -- Raines --
我知道你在做什么了
Oh, I see what you're doing.
-好了 宝贝 加油 加油 -弗雷迪
- Okay, babe, go, go, go, go, go. - Alright, Freddie!
-加油 -来了 来了
- Come on! Whoo! - Here we go. Here we go.
加油 弗雷迪
Come on, Freddie. -
好吧 他演的那部电影
Oh, okay, okay, he was in that movie
我本以为我会讨厌的 但后来我喜欢上了
that I thought I was gonna hate, but then I loved it.
-我知道 -不知道
- Ooh, I know what this is. - No idea.
他很大
Uh, he's big.
我房♥间里有张他年轻时的海报
I have a poster of young him in my room.
-不知道 -我知道
- No idea. - I know.
我看到他在全食超♥市♥买♥♥了20个鸡胸
I saw him at Whole Foods buying 20 chicken breasts.
我看见里克·福克斯在拉尔夫家买♥♥猪排
I saw Rick Fox buying a pork chop at Ralph's.
不知道
No idea.
你闻到什么饭了吗
Do you smell-l-l-l-l what -- blank -- is cooking?!
鸡肉
Chicken?
巨石强森
The Rock.
丹尼 帮我拿甜点
Uh, Danny, help me get dessert.
什么情况 你想输吗
What was that? Were you trying to lose?
当然不是 我只是没有理解你的线索
Of course not. I just didn't get your clues.
没关系 这只是个游戏
It doesn't matter. It's just a game.
什么
What?
你怎么回事
Okay, what's going on with you?
没什么
Nothing.
要不我们还是走吧
You know what? I think we're gonna go.
尼克 我去拿钱包
Nick, I'm gonna grab my purse.
说真的 杰姬 你怎么了
Seriously, Jackie, what's going on?
你不在乎我们输吗
Y-You don't care that we're losing?
你是家里好胜心最强的人
You're the most competitive person in the family.
我再也不在乎愚蠢的事情了
I don't care about stupid things anymore.
我进化了
I've evolved.
杰姬 你昨天错过了一次面试
Jackie, you missed a job interview yesterday
因为你在看油管上
'cause you were watching YouTube videos of cats
害怕黄瓜的猫咪视频
who are afraid of cucumbers.
为什么每只猫都害怕
Why is it every cat? It's like all of them.
它们认为那是蛇吗
Do they think it's a snake?
好吧 我还没有进化
Okay, fine, I haven't evolved.
但你得闭嘴 因为我有正事要做
But you need to shut your mouth, because I'm doing something.
你们不能走
But you guys can't leave.
我们还没玩哑谜呢
We haven't played Charades yet.
一个词 听起来像布朗尼
One word -- sounds like "Brownies."
我做了布朗尼
I made brownies!
不知怎的 我和尼克·哈珀
Somehow, I have fallen ass-backwards
又回到了一段美好的关系中
into a beautiful relationship with Nick Harper.
唯一的办法就是
The only way that keeps going
不让他知道我的真实情况
is if he doesn't find out who I really am.
所以你一直在骗他
So you've been lying to him?
没停过 我也没办法
Nonstop. I had to.
我想他开始爱上假杰姬了
And I think he's starting to fall in love with fake Jackie.
她为慈善事业做志愿者
She volunteers for charities,
开电动车 有储蓄账户
drives an electric car, has a savings account.
我都开始爱上假杰姬了
I mean, I'm starting to fall in love with fake Jackie.
谁是假杰姬
Who's fake Jackie?
尼克
Hey, Nick.
你好
Bonjour.
怎么了 第二轮来吗
Uh, what's going on? We gonna have Round Two?
我们要来第二轮了
We gotta have Round Two.
否则 你们就吃不了瘪了
Otherwise, you guys won't be able to suck it.
别告诉你妈妈是我说的
Don't tell your mom I said that.
西莉亚 我们走吧
Celia, let's get out of here.
伙计们 你们不能走
Well, guys you can't leave.
我们玩得很开心
We're having fun.
简 我不知道该怎么告诉你
Jean, I don't know how to break this to you --
我可能是唯一一个开心的人
I'm probably the only one that's having fun...
我都没有那么开心
...and I'm not even having that much fun.
但我想通过这次活动
But this was supposed to save me
避免生日的视频拥抱和独自度假
from computer hugs on my birthday and holidays spent alone.
我不会不战而退的
I'm not giving up without a fight.
天哪 简 我知道出事了
Oh, my God. Jean, I knew something was up.
没什么大不了的 只是一个圣诞节嘛
It's not a big deal. It's only one Christmas.
什么一个圣诞节
What's one Christmas?
你在说什么
What were you talking about?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你说你告诉她了
You told me you told her.
我本来要说的
I was going to.
妈 我们要和西莉亚的家人一起过圣诞节
Mom, we're spending Christmas with Celia's family.
好吧
Okay.
这下我们知道这一轮谁输了
Well, I guess we know who lost this round.
你只是失去了家人
Hey, you just lost your family.
但我们赢得了一切
But we won everything else.
没有孩子的圣诞节怎么过啊
What's Christmas without my kids?
当我读《圣诞前夜》时
Who's gonna crawl in bed with me
谁和我一起窝在床上
while I read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas"?
我要一个人睡一个漫长的冬天吗
Am I gonna have to settle in for a long winter's nap all by myself?
听起来
Aw, that sounds...
简 你知道吗
You know, Jean, it -- it is normal
家庭变得越来越复杂是很正常的
for families to grow and get more complicated.
弗雷迪现在要顾及西莉亚的家人
And Freddie has commitments to Celia's family now.
最终 杰姬也要顾及她的婆家
Eventually, Jackie will have other commitments, too.
也许有些假期
You know, there may be some holidays
你只能变通一下了
where you're gonna have to be flexible.
"变通"就是心理医生口中的孤独
"Flexible" Is just the therapy word for alone.
丹尼 我们不都是心理医生
You know, Danny, we're not all therapists.
我们有些人是现实主义者
Some of us are realists.
那些保持真实的人
You know, people who keep it real.
好吧 莎伦
Well, come on, Sharon.
在这方面 你比简先经历了几年
You're a few years ahead of Jean on this.
你们是怎么和小特德妻子的家人一起度假的
How did you all figure out the holidays with Ted Jr.'s wife's family?
我想让他和我一起过感恩节
Well, I wanted him to come spend Thanksgiving with me.
他邀请我和他们家一起过感恩节
He invited me to spend Thanksgiving with all of them.
我说"我宁愿你把我和火鸡一起放在烤箱里"
I said, "I'd rather you stick me in the oven with the turkey."
现在我一个人在保龄球馆吃感恩节晚餐
And now I eat Thanksgiving alone at the bowling alley.
因为我喜欢他们的馅儿
'Cause I like their stuffing.
好吧 简 你必须要沟通
Okay, Jean, you're gonna have to communicate.
这是解决这些问题的唯一办法
That's really the only way to work these things out.
好吧 两件事
Okay, two things.
莎伦 你一直在保龄球馆吃感恩节晚餐
Sharon, you've been having Thanksgiving dinner at the bowling alley?
我每年都邀请你
I invite you every year.
你的馅儿太干了
Your stuffing's dry.
第二件事是什么
What's the second thing?
丹尼是对的
Danny's right.
我们需要雷恩斯棍子
I think we need the Raines Stick.
她把大枪拿出来了
Ooh, she's bringing out the big guns.
剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表