剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表
我们每周终于又可以
I'm so happy we decided to make Sunday dinners
-吃周日晚餐了 -是啊
- a weekly thing again. - Yeah.
这里真的像家一样
Makes it really feel like home.
前提这个家是一个即将离婚的澳大利亚人
I guess, if home were a tiny renovated garage
拥有的一个翻新的小车♥库♥
owned by a semi-divorced Australian.
别理她
Don't mind her.
她脾气不好只是因为
She's just grumpy 'cause she's the only one
她是餐桌上唯一一个没有伴侣的人
at the table without a dinner date.
-不是伴侣 -不是伴侣
- It's not a date. - It's not a date.
好吧 我只是想怼杰姬
Okay. Yeah. I was just trying to burn Jackie.
其实不需要知道你们的细节
Don't really need to know your details.
再次感谢你邀请我 雷恩斯妈妈
Thank you again for inviting me, Mother Raines.
我们整个星期都在盼着呢
We've been looking forward to it all week.
没错 各位 我们在一起了 我们很开心
That's right, everybody. We're a "We," And we love it.
是的 我们知道自己有多可爱
And yes, we know how cute we are.
当然 维克多
Of course, Victor.
莱恩的人就是我的人
Lane's person is my person.
我喜欢这个称呼
I love that I'm your person.
等等 现在大家都叫我妈"妈妈"
So, wait, now everyone just calls my mother "Mother"
把她介绍给他们的"人"吗
and introduces her to their "Person"?
挺有趣的 当我第一次见到弗雷迪的时候
You know, it's funny, when I first met Freddie, it was --
杰姬 我说了让你带上你的人
You know, Jackie, I asked you to bring your person.
每周都说
Every week.
我说了我想见他
I've told you I'd like to meet him.
我们都想见他
I think we'd all like to meet him.
为什么 让你们损他吗
Why? So you can make fun?
当然了 必须损啊
Yes. Of course we'd make fun.
你在和一个快70岁的男人交往 杰姬
You're dating a guy who is almost 70, Jackie.
反而他又听不见了 这就是一个例子
It's not like he's gonna hear us, is an example.
所以我永远也不会带他来
Okay, and that is why it's never happening.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我和一个老男人约会过一次
You know, I dated an older man once,
但他一直叫我"宝贝"
but he kept calling me "Baby"
然后出于某种原因 我开始叫他"爸爸"
and then for some reason, I started calling him "Daddy."
还挺刺♥激♥的 直到他生病了
It was hot until he got sick.
看来我们找到了西莉亚喜欢的酒
Well, looks like we found a wine that Celia likes.
我再拿一瓶
I'll grab another.
抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
没事吧
Everything okay?
嗯 只是谢丽尔 我们有点事
Yeah, just Cheryl. We're having a thing.
嗯
Right.
我知道你和你不算前妻的"事"
I'm aware of you and your not-quite-ex-wife's "Thing."
回头再说吧
Deal with it later.
我来切蛋糕
I'll serve the cake.
-所以杰姬 -不
- So, Jackie. - Nope.
已经说过我了 损弗雷迪吧
I already went. Pick on Freddie.
这个人在你的生活中
This man is in your life,
-不管存在多久 -他的肾能撑得住
- for however long -- - His kidneys hold up.
他的肝脏还在运转
His liver keeps functioning.
他还活着 我不知道 我瞎说的
He lives? I don't know. I'm just spitballing.
他是你的男朋友 老
He's your boyf-- man -- old --
你怎么称呼他
What do you call him?
他叫汉克 好吗 我叫他汉克
His name is Hank, okay? I call him Hank.
听着 你们可以随便怼
Look, you guys can make all the fun you want,
但你们没见过他的原因
but the reason you haven't met him
是因为你们从未接受过我的选择
is because you've never accepted my choices.
衣服 男朋友
Clothes, boyfriends.
还记得我留刘海的时候
Remember when I got bangs
你们给我买♥♥了圣诞帽吗
and you all got me hats for Christmas?
你这大♥波♥浪发型不适合刘海 你知道的
Well, honey, your hair's way too wavy for bangs, and you know it.
我就是这个意思
Exactly my point.
带老汉克来吃饭吧
Just bring Old Hank to dinner.
我是说汉克 没有"老"
I mean Hank. Just Hank.
我们会尽量忍♥住的
We'll be on our best behavior.
我们可以的 对吧 弗雷迪
We can do that, right, Freddie?
-是的 -当然 我只是开玩笑的
- Oh, yeah. - Of course. I was just kidding.
带他来吧 杰姬 我们会很友好的
Bring him, Jackie. We'll be nice.
给他弄点软的食物 再加个热
We'll get him some soft foods, we'll crank up the heat,
在浴室里加个栏杆
we'll add some railing in the bathroom.
搞定
Nailed it.
我就算了 爱情改变了我
I can't. Love has changed me.
好吧 我可以带他过来
Alright, fine. I will bring him.
但如果你们让我难堪
But if any of you embarrass me,
我再也不和你们分享我的生活细节了
I'll never share another detail about my life with you again.
有种美梦成真的感觉啊
Well, this feels like one of those too-good-to-be-true situations.
弗雷迪 行了
Freddie, stop.
你没什么好担心的 亲爱的
You have nothing to worry about, sweetheart.
我已经证明了我能在各种情况下
I believe I've shown I can tolerate
容忍♥各种各样的人
all sorts of people in less-than-ideal situations.
西莉亚 谢谢你的蛋糕
Oh, Celia, thanks for bringing the cake.
天啊
Oh, boy.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
只是有点干
It's just a little dry.
是吗 这个蛋糕在我的图享上广受好评
Really? This cake is blowing up on my Instagram feed.
不干啊
It's not dry.
这是柑橘味的精致和美味
It's citrusy, delicate, and delicious.
感觉只要酒管够 什么都能咽下去
Well, I guess everything slides down easier when you have enough wine.
我很喜欢
I like it.
但也许是因为和你在一起 什么都挺好的
But maybe everything tastes better when I'm with you.
等等 算了
Oh, wait. Never mind.
味反上来了
There is an aftertaste.
你吃难吃的东西也这么帅气
Even bad food looks good on you.
老妈驾到
第一季 第六集
弗雷迪 你觉得你妈妈讨厌我吗
Freddie, do you think your mother hates me?
什么 宝贝 当然没有
What? No. Baby, of course not.
我妈妈来自爱荷华州
My mom's from Iowa.
她唯一讨厌的是被误认为是内布拉斯加州人
The only thing she hates is being mistaken for someone from Nebraska.
你没注意她整晚都在内涵我吗
You didn't notice the subtle digs coming at me all night?
你疯了吧
That's crazy.
你居然说我疯了
You did not just call me crazy.
放松
Relax.
你居然让我放松
You did not just tell me to relax.
你在说火车吗
I think I heard something about a train?
小西 我妈爱每个人
Cel, my mom loves everybody.
也许你只是不懂她的幽默感
Maybe you just don't get her sense of humor.
她那是爱荷华州的幽默
You know, she's Iowa funny.
对于加州人来说 她有点刻薄
Yeah, well, she's California mean.
我不明白 弗雷德
I don't understand, Fred.
我之前的男朋友妈妈都很喜欢我
I've never had a boyfriend's mom not like me.
我有10万粉丝 好吗
I have 100,000 followers, okay?
我的职业就是接受爱意
I made a career of being loved.
我爱你
I love you.
我花了一辈子的时间让父母喜欢我
I've spent my whole life getting parents to like me.
我有两个继母 三个继父
I've had two stepmoms, three stepdads,
还有一个爸爸的朋友叫康妮
and one dad's friend named Connie.
如果我能让康妮爱我 我就能让你妈妈爱我
If I can get Connie to love me, I can get your mom.
没错 你还没反应过来
Yeah. Before you know it,
她就会认为你配不上我
she'll think I'm too good for you.
这真的是我们想要的胜利吗
Is that really the win we're looking for?
向左偏了一英寸
It's just an inch off to the left.
是吗 该死
Is it? Oh, shoot.
不 没事
No. It's fine.
我开玩笑的 你怎么了
I'm kidding. What's going on with you?
你很喜欢周日家庭晚餐啊
You love Sunday family dinner.
是的 但这周不同
Yeah, but this week is different.
今晚要见杰姬的老汉克 我真的很紧张
I'm just really nervous about meeting Jackie's Old Hank tonight.
但是你想让他来的啊
But you're the one who wanted him to come.
你为什么这么紧张
Why are you stressed about it?
因为杰姬认为我不喜欢她的糟糕选择
Because Jackie thinks I judge her terrible choices,
我要让她知道我有能力
剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表