剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表
回电♥话♥ 弗雷迪 给我回电♥话♥
Call me. Freddie, call me back.
弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Freddie. Freddie.
弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Freddie. Freddie?
弗雷迪 终于啊
Oh, Freddie! Finally.
不是弗莱迪
Nope. Not Freddie.
我是杰姬 你的乖女儿
It's Jackie, your good child.
该死
Oh, shoot.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mom.
抱歉 我只是在担心你弟
I'm sorry. I'm just worried about your brother.
他没事
He's fine.
等他不犯傻了 就会找你的
I'm sure he'll get back to you when he stops being stupid.
弗雷迪不傻 杰姬
Freddie's not stupid, Jackie.
拜托 那家伙西班牙语初级挂了三次
Come on. The kid failed "Spanish I" Three times.
他们最后说"别考了 拜托"[西语]
They were finally just like, "No más, por favor."
别怼了 他跟你不一样
Be nice. He's not like you.
你在洛杉矶待了一年 就有了工作和男朋友
By the time you were in L.A. For a year, you had a job, boyfriend.
弗雷迪呢
What does Freddie have?
什么都没有[西语] 他只是不知道怎么说
Nada. He just doesn't know how to say it.
别紧张 他应该很快就会联♥系♥你的
Relax. I'm sure you'll hear from him soon.
好吧
Okay.
你说的对
I'm sure you're right.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, Sweetie.
爱你 妈
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
所以你不告诉她
So you're not going to tell her
你要飞过去找弗雷迪吗
you're flying out there to check on him?
不了 她会劝我放弃的
No, she'd just try to talk me out of it.
我已经四天没有他的消息了 莎伦
It's been four days since I've heard from him, Sharon.
我明白
I get it.
小泰德刚结婚的时候
When Ted Jr. first got married,
我有一个月没他的消息
I didn't hear from him for a month,
我吓坏了
and I freaked out.
原来是他的操蛋老婆
Turns out that nasty old wife of his
在他手♥机♥里把我的名字改成了"垃圾邮件"
saved my name in his phone as "Spam Risk."
但是飞去洛杉矶也太疯狂了
But flying out to Los Angeles is insane,
即使是你 简
even for you, Jean.
亲爱的 自从你失去迈克
Sweetie, ever since you lost Mike,
如果有人没有马上回你
if you don't hear back from someone right away,
你就会往最坏的方向想
you immediately assume the worst.
你精神有问题 简
You have issues, Jean.
这跟我丈夫死了没关系
This isn't a dead husband thing.
相信我 我了解我的孩子
Trust me. I just know my own kid.
弗雷迪挂了三次西班牙语初级
The reason Freddie failed "Spanish I" Three times
是因为他无法向老师求助
is because he couldn't ask the teacher for help.
他的沉默就是尖叫
His silence is a scream.
你要在那边待多久
So, how long are you staying out there?
只要他需要我
As long as he needs me.
所以你觉得他怎么了
So, what are you thinking?
拍黄♥片♥吗
Pornos?
那可是加利福尼亚 他又帅
It's California. He's good-looking.
拍黄♥片♥没毛病啊
Spells pornos to me.
天啊 莎伦 那可是弗雷迪
Oh, for cripes sake, Sharon. It's Freddie.
你上次看帅哥拍黄♥片♥是什么时候
When was the last time you saw a good-looking guy in a porno?
自从大家都剃毛以后就没见过了
Not since everybody went hairless.
是吗 我倒是不介意
Really? I don't mind that.
我都不知道我是谁了
I don't know who I'm supposed to be anymore.
如果我没有尽到母亲的责任 那我还是母亲吗
If I'm not mothering, am I still a mother?
如果我不教书 我还是老师吗
If I'm not teaching anymore, am I still a teacher?
我觉得你反应过度了
I think you're overreacting.
我们还会存在吗 莎伦
Do we even exist, Sharon?
也许我们该放慢脚步
Well, maybe this is when we get to slow down
默观我们宁静的智慧
and contemplate our quiet wisdom.
也许吧
Maybe.
我们在默观呢 混♥蛋♥
We're contemplating, ya dick!
绕过去
Go around!
老妈驾到
第一季 第一集
你好啊
Ooh, well, hello!
你是谁
Oh, who are you?
你长得真好看
Oh, that's quite a face you have there.
你还是别蹲着了
You might want to get off the ground.
瑞皮喜欢骑跨
Ripper has a tendency to hump.
我也是
So do I.
我叫简
Uh, I'm Jean.
我是你的租客
I'm your renter.
瑞皮 进去
Ripper, inside.
我是丹尼 你的房♥东
I'm Danny. Uh, I'm your host.
其实我刚成为优秀房♥东
Actually, I just became an Incredi-host,
这在租赁界可是件大事
which is, uh -- It's a pretty big deal in the hosting world.
他们给寄了贴在水瓶上的小贴纸
They sent me a little sticker for my water bottle.
总之进来吧 进来吧
Anyway, come on in. Come on in.
没事吧
Everything okay?
我经常看《法医档案》
I watch a lot of "Forensic Files" --
不起眼的白人男性会引诱女人去他的客房♥
nondescript white male luring women to his guest house.
我刚把你的照片和地址发给了我朋友莎伦
I just texted your photo and address to my friend Sharon.
她是罗斯服饰公♥司♥的保安
She's a security guard at Ross Dress For Less.
黑色星期五的时候她脖子上插了一个衣架
She took a hanger to the neck during Black Friday
但她还是坚持上完班了
and still finished her shift.
所以如果你杀了我 你是逃不掉的
So, if you murder me, you won't get away with it.
好吧 信息量有点大
Okay. Lots to take in there.
但我满脑子想的都是
Yet all I can really think about
我被形容为"不起眼的"
is being described as "Nondescript."
真不错
This is nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是为我妻子的父母建的
I, uh -- I built it for my wife's parents.
不幸的是 我妻子离开了
Unfortunately, my wife left.
但幸运的是 她带上了父母
But fortunately, she took her parents with her.
你离婚了吗
So, you're divorced?
快了
Uh, I'm en route.
我和我妻子送女儿上大学以后
My wife and I dropped our daughter at college,
我对她说"终于回归二人世界了"
and I turned to her and said, "Finally, it's our time."
她说"天啊 不 是单人世界"
And she said "God, no. It's me time."
然后她的律师就开始向我收费了
And then her lawyers started billing me for their time.
所以我就把房♥子出租了
So, Airbnb time.
总之 我有点自怨自艾了
Anyway, clearly, I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself.
我丈夫在我孩子11岁和8岁时去世了
My husband died when my kids were 11 and 8.
天哪 我很遗憾
Oh, God. I'm sorry.
你先就好了
I really wish you'd gone first.
我是说你先讲你的故事 不是说你先死
Told your story first, not died.
什么风把你吹到加州来了
So, what brings you to California?
不知道为什么 我的两个孩子都来了这里
Uh, somehow both my kids ended up here.
我觉得我儿子有麻烦了
You know, I think my son is in trouble.
他四天没回我电♥话♥了
He hasn't called me back in four days.
四天
Four days?
你就飞来洛杉矶了
And you flew all the way to Los Angeles?
我和我的孩子们关系很好
My kids and I are very connected.
如果我们住在法国 他们可能还在喝我的奶
Honestly, I'd still be breastfeeding if we lived in France.
好吧 这里是厨房♥
Okay. Uh, we got a full kitchen.
这是一间独♥立♥的卧室
There is a separate bedroom,
我和我妻子"独♥立♥"也是迟早的事了
much like my wife and I had towards the end.
她老是嫌我打呼噜
She blamed it on my snoring.
我觉得主要原因是因为
I think it was more to do with the 30-year-old lifeguard
她和30岁的救生员搞上了
she was sleeping with.
我不知道自己为什么要说这些
I don't know why I told you that.
人们经常和我说这些 我有这种吸引力
Oh, people tell me stuff. It's kind of a thing with me.
所以我很困扰
Which is why it bothers me so much
我居然不知道自己儿子的近况
that I don't know what's going on with my son.
有时候你要等待
Ah, well, you know, sometimes you have to wait
别人主动来找你诉说
for people to come to you.
嗯
Yeah.
但我更倾向于主动找他们
I'm more of a hunt them down
剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表