剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表
如果你想让我全程醒着 就6点半
If you want me awake the whole time, 6:30.
6点半见
See you at 6:30.
我的烤箱怎么办
Oh, uh, what about my oven?
我们在约会 还没结婚 我会处理的
We're dating. We're not married. I'll get to it.
听起来挺像结婚的
That sounded pretty married.
找工作进展顺利吗
Job search going well?
太棒了
Oh, it's going great.
刚升任饼干堆垛高级副总裁
Just got promoted to senior vice president of cookie stacking.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我就在附近 过来看看
I was just in the neighborhood. Figured I'd stop by.
我正要去慈善超♥市♥
I was on my way to Out of the Closet
捐赠奶奶和爸爸送给我的旧赫斯卡车
to donate these old Hess trucks that Nanny and Pop used to get me.
赫斯卡车 你要捐掉
Hess trucks? You're getting rid of them?
是啊 自从西莉亚搬进来
Yeah. Since Celia moved in,
就没地方放它们了
I've been told I don't have the space.
我一直想要一个的
You know, I always wanted one of these.
-是吗 -天哪 我非常想要
- Did you? - Oh, my God. I wanted them desperately.
但爸爸说那不是女孩玩的
But Pop said they weren't for girls,
所以每个圣诞节 你都有一辆超级酷的卡车
so every Christmas, you got a super-cool truck,
我只有一个美国女孩玩偶的配饰
and I got another American Girl doll accessory.
孩子不需要那么多
A child just doesn't need that many
符合历史的豌豆皮大衣
historically accurate pea coats.
这么一想的话 似乎有点性别歧视啊
You know, when you think about it, it seems kind of sexist.
是啊 这种事都不用仔细想
Yeah. I don't even think you need to think about it.
那种内在的厌女情绪
You know, that kind of internalized misogyny
真的会限制女孩的选择
can really limit a girl's choices.
等等 你觉得这就是你生活这么不自♥由♥的原因吗
Wait. Do you think that's maybe why your life is so, well, limited?
天哪
Oh, my God.
很有道理啊
This makes total sense. Yes.
我唯一的职业选择
The only career options presented to me
是照料胜利花♥园♥或是学校的牧师
were tending a victory garden or becoming a school marm.
如果我有这些卡车 我的生活将会完全不同
If I had these trucks, my life would be completely different.
现在把他们送给你
I don't suppose it would do you any good
应该也没什么用了吧
for me to give them to you now?
等等 你是认真的吗
Wait. Are you serious?
你真的要把它们给我
You'd actually give them to me?
-送给我吗 -是啊
- For keeps? - Yeah.
杰姬 如果卡车能让你开心 那我也很开心
Jackie, if the trucks make you happy, that makes me happy.
兄弟姐妹不就是这样吗
And that's what siblings do, right?
还挺难得的 不过谢了 弗雷迪
Not usually, but sure. Thanks, Freddie.
嗯
Yeah.
杰姬 还有一件事
Oh, and, Jackie, one more thing.
我想把妈妈的订婚戒指送给西莉亚
I wanted to give Mom's engagement ring to Celia.
你觉得可以吗
Is that cool with you?
你为什么问我
Why are you asking me?
那是妈妈的戒指
It's Mom's ring.
看 消防车有梯子
Look! The fire truck has a ladder.
老妈想让我经过你的同意
Mom wanted me to get your okay.
她觉得你也想要
She probably assumed you wanted it
因为你是女孩 女孩喜欢珠宝
because you're a girl, and girls like jewelry.
我的老母亲
My own mother.
你一直没机会沟通
You never had a chance.
那我把戒指给西莉亚 你没意见吗
So you're cool if I give the ring to Celia?
嗯 我要一个破戒指干嘛
Yeah. What do I need a stupid ring for?
我都没有愚蠢的男朋友
I don't even have a stupid boyfriend.
男生太蠢了
Boys are stupid.
是啊 男生太蠢了
Yeah. Boys are stupid.
第一次约会 穿这个怎么样
How's this for a first-date look?
太好了
Oh, perfect.
裙子说"你配不上我"
The dress says, "I'm too good for you,"
但露出的胸罩又说
but that little bit of bra poking out says,
"这件事也不难办"
"I'm not going to make this hard."
我一点都不紧张 我很兴奋
I'm not even nervous. I'm excited.
我知道 我们都很兴奋
I know. We're all excited.
我在和爱荷华州的10个女人群聊
I got a little group text going on with 10 ladies back in Iowa
都在等更新 还打了一个小赌
waiting for updates... and maybe a small wager.
我赌20块钱他会摸你的胸
I got 20 bucks on him touching your boobs,
所以如果你能帮我
so if you could help me out...
莎伦 你怎么能告诉其他人呢
Sharon, I wish you hadn't told everyone.
凯西·库图利也在 对吗
Kathy Cutuli's on it, right?
如果我必须看她吹牛的圣诞时事
If I have to read her braggy Christmas newsletter,
我要让她知道我被一个性感的澳大利亚人吻了
I want her to know I'm getting kissed by a hot Australian.
是的 她也在
Yeah, she's on there.
我还给她发了一张丹尼穿V领的照片
But I also texted her a pic of Danny in a V-neck
让她更难受
just to twist the knife.
你真是个好朋友
Oh, you're such a good friend.
我知道
I know.
出去玩吧
Now, go out there and have fun.
-我以为我们在 -嗯 是的
- I thought we'd meet out in the -- - Well, I was --
-我准备好了 所以我想 -当然
- I was ready, so I thought -- - Sure.
目前为止都很顺利
It's going great so far.
我今天真是太操蛋了
I have had the worst day.
我们能看一集《真正的家庭主妇》吗
Can we watch a vacation episode of "The Real Housewives"?
我就喜欢看大家对雷蒙娜的睡眠安排
Getting mad at Ramona's sleeping arrangements
很不满意的样子
always makes me feel better.
新的崩溃味道
Oh, a new flavor of breakdown.
和你一起生活很有趣啊
Okay, you're fun to live with.
我和弗雷迪做了笔好交易
I made the best trade with Freddie.
我想也是
I bet you did.
从今天开始 我的生活将完全不同
Starting today, my life is gonna be totally different.
你可拉倒吧
Okay, take it back for me.
-这是弗雷迪给你的 -是的 送我了
- Freddie gave you these? - Yes. To keep.
我所要做的就是同意他
And all I had to do was say he could give
把我妈的订婚戒指给西莉亚
my mom's engagement ring to Celia.
真是个笨蛋
What a sucker.
我一直想要这些卡车
I've wanted these trucks my whole life.
-为什么 -因为弗雷迪之前有 而我没有
- Why? - Because Freddie had them and I didn't.
好吧 听起来很蠢
Okay, it sounds dumb,
但如果我小时候有这些卡车
but if I had these trucks when I was little,
一切都会不同
everything would be different.
为什么
Why?
因为 女权主义
Because...feminism.
弗雷迪解释得更好
Freddie explained it better.
我想也是
I'll bet he did.
他几个月来一直想找个戒指送给西莉亚
You know, he's been trying to find Celia a ring for months.
他一定很想要你妈妈的戒指
He must've wanted your mom's ring bad.
而且他很清楚如何得到它
And he knew exactly how to get it.
等等 你是说他忽悠我
Wait. Are you saying he tricked me?
是的
Yeah, he did.
那枚戒指是你的 但他偷走了
That ring was rightfully yours, and he stole it from you
给你留下了一堆愚蠢的卡车
and left you with a bunch of dumb trucks.
我的卡车可不蠢
Okay, well, my trucks aren't dumb.
但我需要订婚戒指干嘛
But what do I need an engagement ring for?
我都没有男朋友
I don't even have a boyfriend.
尼克呢
What about Nick?
我们只约会过几次
We've only been on a couple dates,
但他还没有玩消失
and, yeah, I guess he hasn't ghosted me yet.
-杰姬 你要求也太低了 -嗯
- Ugh, Jackie, that was sad. - Yeah.
不管尼克怎么样
Well, whatever happens with Nick,
你不需要男人把戒指戴在你的手指上
you don't need a man to put a ring on your finger.
-是吗 -对啊
- I don't? - No.
你可以把戒指戴在自己的手指上
You can put a ring on your own damn finger.
你去找弗雷迪 把戒指拿回来
You go to Freddie and get your ring back.
你不能再让别的男人拿走你应得的东西了
You're not gonna let another man take what's rightfully yours.
是时候废除父权制了
It's time to stop the patriarchy.
天哪 我怎么没想到呢
Oh, my God. Why didn't I think of that?
我来告诉你原因 因为我讨厌女人
I'll tell you why. It's because I'm a misogynist.
我要为了自己把戒指拿回来
I'm gonna get that ring back for myself.
也为所有的女人
And for all women.
除了西莉亚
Well, except Celia.
剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表