剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表
I believe in you. You can do this.
除非你做不到 那我就炒了你
Unless you can't do it, then I'll fire you.
还有 别摆私人照片
And don't put up any personal pictures
我不喜欢训人的时候
'cause I don't like looking at people's children
看到他们的孩子
when I'm canning their asses.
-妈 -你们好啊
- Hi, Mom. - Hi, guys.
你们怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你邀请我们共进晚餐啊
You invited us to dinner.
对了 晚餐
Oh, dinner, right.
我还没去市场呢
Oh, I haven't even gone to the market yet.
我的第一天工作可比我想象中
My first day turned out to be so much more intense
压力大多了
than I thought it was gonna be.
艾米有两幅面孔
There are two sides to Amy.
今天我见到了艾米老板 她不是闹着玩的
And today I met Boss Amy. She doesn't play.
还不让我上厕所
Or give bathroom breaks.
如果你有很多工作要做
If you have a lot of work to do,
我们不必非得今晚聚
we don't have to do this tonight.
是啊 我们可以下周再聚
Yeah, we could totally do it next weekend
等西莉亚回来
when Celia's back in town.
天啊 不用了
Oh, God, no!
我确实有很多工作 但我可以一心多用
I do have a lot of work, but I can multitask.
我能搞定
I'll be fine.
行吧 我们点外卖♥♥吧
Okay. Should we just order in?
家庭晚餐点外卖♥♥
Order in for Family Dinner?
我是谁 金阿姨吗
Who am I, Aunt Kim?
那不如去自助餐厅过感恩节
Why don't we just go to Hometown Buffet for Thanksgiving
顺便买♥♥一棵塑料圣诞树算了
and get a plastic Christmas tree while we're at it?
我们是一家人 不是纽约人
Are we a family or are we from New York?
好吧 妈 我们知道了 我们让你做饭
Okay, Mom. We know. We'll let you cook.
那就好 我做咖喱鸡怎么样
Oh, good. How about my curried chicken?
我很喜欢你做的咖喱鸡
I do love your curried chicken.
我跟丹尼借点食材
I-I just need to borrow a few ingredients from Danny.
我做布朗尼甜点怎么样
How about I make my brownies for dessert?
弗雷迪 轮到你给我做品尝师了
Freddie, it's your turn to be my taste tester.
品尝师
Ooh, taste tester?
我高中毕业后就没做过品尝师了
I don't think I've been taste tester since high school.
如果你不想做 我就
If you don't want to do it, I --
她刚说轮到我了
She just said it was my turn.
好吧 既然碗归他 那勺子归我
Okay, well, if he gets the bowl, I get the spoon.
是啊 勺子给你
Oh, yeah, you get the spoon.
那我怎么把面糊从碗里弄出来
How else am I supposed to get the batter out of the bowl,
你个白♥痴♥
you idiot?!
我不知道 用你的手指呗 白♥痴♥
Uh, I don't know, use your fingers, turd.
我的宝贝们回来了
Oh, my babies are home.
我不需要搭车
I don't need a ride.
职业女性的感觉如何
Hey, how's the career woman?
有点心力交瘁
Oh, spread a little thin.
我今晚有六个小时的资料要看
I've got about six hours of research to do tonight,
但我得先管孩子们
but right now, I've got my babies all to myself,
我要给他们做晚饭
and I'm gonna make them dinner.
我能借点东西么
Can I borrow a few odds and ends?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
我需要三块鸡胸
Okay, I need three chicken breasts,
一个洋葱 一袋冻豌豆
an onion, a bag of frozen peas,
以及所有能做沙拉的东西
anything that might go into a salad,
还有一罐椰奶
and a can of coconut milk.
所以你只有火和平底锅吗
So all you have is a flame and a pan?
我还需要一个平底锅
Oh, I also need a pan.
你为什么不点外卖♥♥呢
Why don't you just order in?
因为我不是金阿姨
Because I'm not Aunt Kim.
我要给家人做饭 而且我知道自己不能喝酒
I cook for Family Dinners, and I know my drink limit.
而且三个人的聚会很难得
And it's never just the three of us.
谁知道我们三个什么时候可以再独处
And who knows when it's gonna be just the three of us again.
先是男朋友和女朋友
There are boyfriends and girlfriends,
很快就会有家人和亲家
and pretty soon there's gonna be families and in-laws.
现在我有个机会能让我享受从前的感觉
And this gives me a chance to get a taste of what it used to be...
当他们回家过寒假的时候
...when they'd come home for winter break
我会买♥♥他们最喜欢的零食
and I'd buy all their favorite snacks
把浴巾放进烘干机
and put their towels in the dryer
这样他们洗完澡就暖和了
so they'd be toasty when they got out of the shower.
你要是我妈就好了
I wish you were my mom.
咱俩的情况已经够复杂了
Our thing is complicated enough.
我明白
Yeah, I heard it.
再说了 我来洛杉矶就是为了这个
Besides, this is what I came to L.A. For --
和我的孩子们共度美好时光
to have quality time with my kids.
我明白你的意思
Look, I know what you mean.
我女儿小时候
I mean, when my daughter was little,
我以前常带她去格里菲斯公园骑小马
I used to take her to ride the ponies at Griffith Park.
我以前得帮她牵着缰绳
I used to have to hold the reins for her.
然后她让我放开缰绳
Then she made me let go of the reins.
然后她开始玩水上摩托
Then she made a go at the Jet Ski,
我和小马都出局了
and the pony and I were both out.
简 每个父母都希望回到过去
Jean, every parent wishes they could go backwards.
但是如果你发现
Just -- Just don't be surprised
无法找回记忆时也很正常
if you find you can't recapture the magic of your memories.
你的孩子都是成年人了
Your kids are grown-ups.
妈 弗雷迪的布朗尼蛋糕比我的大
Mom, Freddie's brownie's bigger than mine!
被牛咬了
Cow bite!
弗雷迪 这是你最后一批衣服了
Oh, Freddie, that's your last load.
你居然让妈妈帮你洗衣服
I can't believe you made Mom do your laundry.
我没有啊
I didn't make her.
我只是说脏衣服都在我车里
I just mentioned that it was in my car
我没有干净衣服了
and that I don't have any more clean clothes
然后我的自助洗衣店附近环境不好
and that my laundromat's in a bad neighborhood.
她想帮我洗 我也没办法
I can't help that she wanted to do it.
我喜欢和你们在一起
Oh, I love hanging with you guys.
今晚真是太棒了
This has been the best night.
我爱莱恩 西莉亚
I mean, I love Lane, and Celia's...
但我很想念我们在一起的时光
in your life, but I miss just us.
好吧 那我们继续吧
Okay, well, then let's keep it going!
-电影之夜 -太棒了
- Movie night. - Ooh, yeah!
但得我来选片 因为弗雷迪舔了碗
But I get to pick 'cause Freddie licked the bowl.
他舔碗 我选片 这是规矩
He licks, I pick -- That's the rules.
-我选《沙地传奇》 -太棒了
- And I pick "The Sandlot." - Yes!
-我真是服了 斯莫兹 -我真是服了 斯莫兹
-"You're killing me, Smalls!" -"You're killing me, Smalls!"
好吧
Okay...
现在还早
It's still early.
我可以晚点再去工作
I guess I can get my work done later.
反正我是夜猫子
I'm kind of a night owl anyway.
上周我有三次熬到晚上十点以后呢
I stayed up until the double-digits three times last week.
别死啊
Please don't be dead.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我来送你上班啊
I'm here to take you to work.
天哪 工作
Oh, my God. Work.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
该死的《沙地传奇》
That damn "Sandlot!"
每次看它我都会睡着
It always puts me to sleep.
我就没看完过
I've never made it to the end of it.
告诉我 他们把球拿回来了吗
Just tell me, do they ever get the ball back?
不不不 别告诉我
No, no, no, don't tell me.
我想说也没辙 我没看过
I can't tell you. I've never seen it.
什么 那么经典的片子
What? It's a classic.
你怎么会没看过
How have you never seen it?
你都没看完啊
You've never seen it.
雷恩斯妈妈 说这些干嘛
Mother Raines, what are we doing?
你不是要去上班吗
Don't you have to get to work?
是的
I do.
天啊 这是怎么回事
Oh, gosh, I don't know what's happening.
这太不像我了
This is so unlike me.
睡过头 上班迟到
剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表