剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
我做你的队友已经20年了
I've been your teammate for 20 years.
今晚我让丹尼来吧
I'll let Danny handle it tonight.
我是记分员
I'll be the scorekeeper.
事先声明 我可以被收买♥♥
And for the record, I can be bought.
接受火炬
Torch accepted.
要嗨起来了
It is about to get hot.
另外一队今晚有麻烦了
Oh, the other teams are gonna be in trouble tonight.
我们的默契很好
We've got a good connection.
我们很好 我们可以
We are so good, we can...
赢
Win.
接上对方的话
Finish each other's sentences.
该死的 丹尼 走点心啊
Dammit, Danny, get your head in the game.
我们先来个"名人"游戏
We're gonna start with a game of Celebrity.
什么名人
Ooh, what's Celebrity?
我们模仿名人吗
Is that when we all do celebrity impressions?
因为我很会模仿维奥拉·戴维斯
Because I do a really good Viola Davis.
"逍遥法外"
"How. To Get Away. With Murder."
-太棒了 -是啊
- That was excellent. - I know.
我刚才在想"莱恩去哪了"
I was like, "Where did Lane go?"
嗯 可惜不是
Yeah. But no.
"名人"是一种根据队友的线索
Celebrity is a game where you try to guess a celebrity
猜名人的游戏
based on your teammate's clues.
第一轮 你想说多少就说多少
The first round, you can use as many words as you want,
但第二轮 你只能用一个词
but the second round, you can only use one word.
那才是真正有趣的时候
That's when it gets really fun.
开始吧
Let's do this!
请不要这样
Please don't do that.
-我没参加过体育比赛 -对不起
- I didn't grow up with sports. - Sorry.
妈 我们来了
Hey, Mom. We're here.
你为什么穿得像丐版的《后翼弃兵》
Why are you dressed like T.J. Maxx "Queen's Gambit"?
这是裸色的连裤♥袜♥吗
Are -- Are -- Are those nude pantyhose?
不 我剃了腿毛
No, I just finally shaved my legs.
尼克 你认识我妈
Nick, of course you know my mother,
这是她最好的朋友 莎伦
and this is her best friend, Sharon,
她是滑铁卢人 来这里度假
who's on holiday from Waterloo.
这是丹尼
And this is Danny,
这个美好客房♥的房♥东
who owns this delightful abode.
也被称为车♥库♥
Also known as the garage.
卧室里还是有一股消音器的味道
The bedroom still smells like a muffler.
那篇评论是你写的吗
Are you the one who wrote that review?
很高兴来到这里 雷恩斯太太
It's so nice to be here, Mrs. Raines.
-谢谢你邀请我 -我没有
- Thanks for inviting me. - I didn't.
我是说 很高兴见到你
I mean, nice to see you.
两队人数又不对称了
The teams are uneven again.
-你必须玩 -我不想玩
- You have to play. - I don't want to play.
我想当记分员
I want to be scorekeeper.
记分员可以喝酒
Scorekeeper gets to drink.
我也想当记分员
I'd also like to be scorekeeper.
"逍遥酒外"
"How. To get away. With drinking."
尼克 我去厨房♥给你弄点吃的
Nick, let me get you something from the kitchen.
不 杰姬 我给你弄点吧
No, Jackie, let me get you something.
你一整天都在做志愿者
You've been volunteering all day.
她太棒了
She's amazing.
她不让任何人为她做任何事
She won't let anyone do anything for her.
杰姬 这些天你在哪里做志愿者
Where do you volunteer these days, Jackie?
有宠物的孩子
Children... with pets...
还需要腿
who need legs.
需要腿的有宠物的孩子
Children with pets who need legs!
孩子需要腿 还是宠物需要腿
Do the children need legs, or do the pets need legs?
我们不能问
We're not allowed to ask.
杰姬 你能来厨房♥帮个忙吗
Uh, Jackie, will you help me in the kitchen?
好的 这是我的荣幸 妈妈
Yes, it would be my pleasure, Mother.
尼克 你在洛杉矶多久了
So, Nick, how long have you been in LA?
我大学毕业后就搬到了这里
I moved here after college.
你见过里克·福克斯多少次
And how many times have you seen Rick Fox?
没见过
None.
但有件事很酷
But here's something cool --
我在格里菲斯公园徒步旅行时看到了一只真正的狐狸
I saw an actual fox when I was hiking at Griffith Park.
真正的狐狸 太无聊了
A real fox? Well, that's boring.
发生了什么事
Okay. What's going on?
为什么你在家庭欢乐之夜表现得很怪异
Why are you being weird on family fun night?
什么意思 我不怪异啊
What do you mean? I'm not being weird.
尼古拉斯 你要加冰块的饮料还是
Nicholas, would you like your drinks on the rocks or...
不加冰
sans rocks?
你有什么我喝什么
Whatever you're having.
看到了吗 他喜欢这个杰姬
See? He loves this Jackie.
你在骗他
You're lying to him.
我当然在骗他
Of course I'm lying to him.
我在房♥地♥产♥行业工作了很长时间
I worked in real estate long enough to know
为了让别人签租约 我们要弄样♥板♥间♥的
you have to stage a place to get someone to sign a lease.
我就是样♥板♥间♥
I'm the model unit.
一旦他爱上这个我
Then once he falls in love with this,
他会准备好应对
he'll be ready to deal with
生锈的管道和漏水的地下室
the rusty pipes and the leaky basement unit.
也就是我的塔可钟纹身和夜间尖叫
Also known as my Taco Bell tattoo and my night screams.
你什么时候纹身的
When did you get a tattoo?
我也想记起来
I wish I could remember.
只要你帮我这个样♥板♥间♥
Just get on board with the model unit
-大卖♥♥特卖♥♥就好了 好吗 -好的
- and sell, sell, sell, okay? - Okay.
我今晚也要卖♥♥点东西
Well, I'm selling something tonight, too.
什么意思
What do you mean?
丹尼已经把你当成世纪中期的现代人了
Danny already bought you as a mid-century modern.
他不指望有新装置了
He's not expecting new appliances.
我不是在说我和丹尼
I'm not talking about me and Danny.
我说的是这个家庭
I'm talking about this family.
今晚要向弗雷迪和西莉亚展示我们是最好的家庭
Tonight is about showing Freddie and Celia that we're the best.
你帮我 我就帮你
You sell me. I'll sell that.
丹尼和简得分
That point goes to Danny and Jean.
就是这样
Damn right it does!
我们来点有趣的 调换一下队员
Now, let's do something fun and switch up the teams.
除了我们 对吧 因为我们太有默契了
Yeah, except us, right? 'Cause we're on fire.
我不想和这些失败者在一起
And I do not want to be with any of these losers.
我们不用换了
I think we're okay with that.
西莉亚 你可以看看弗雷迪和杰姬在一队的表现
Celia, wait until you see Freddie and Jackie together.
他们太棒了
Oh, they're so good.
就像他们有自己的语言一样
It's like they have their own language.
我们以前叫他们"弗雷姬"
We used to call them "Frackie."
等等 我现在和尼克一队
Oh, wait, so I'm with Nick now?
挺好的
That works.
不 等等 不 这样不好吧
No, wait. No, that -- that doesn't seem right.
他们都是游戏之夜的热门
They're both hot to game night.
游戏之夜的新人 什么
New to game night. What?
没事的
Yeah, it's fine.
尼克 你和我一队
Nick, you're with me.
好 这样就有趣了
Okay, this is gonna be fun.
雷恩斯游戏继续
Let the Raines Games continue!
每次她说"雷恩斯游戏" 我都要喝一杯
I'm going to drink every time she says "Raines Games."
任何人说什么 我都要喝
I'm gonna drink anytime anybody says anything.
我在度假
I'm on holiday. Yeah.
他是个演员
He's an actor.
他的发际线是烤面包机的形状
His hairline is the shape of a toaster.
-大卫·施维默 -是的
- David Schwimmer. - Yes.
唐恩都乐
Dunkin' Donuts.
-本·阿弗莱克 -没错
- Ben Affleck. - Yes!
我一直记不住他的名字
I never remember his name.
-麦可·布雷 -没错
- Michael Bublé. - Yes!
时间到
Time.
这分数很难击败了
That is gonna be hard to beat.
是啊 现在谁是失败者
Yeah! Who's the loser now?
剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表