剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表
我的尼克哈珀
My Nick Harper?
好吧 也许我真的喜欢上他了
Okay. Maybe I do have a crush on him.
我得找件去拉斯维加斯穿的衣服
I need something to wear to Vegas.
我所有的衣服都太"大妈"了
All my clothes scream "Mom."
其中有些是"寡妇"
And some of them cry "widow."
你想拿什么就拿什么
Take whatever you want.
怎么了 亲爱的
Oh, what's wrong, honey?
弗雷迪和西莉亚拥有一切
Freddie and Celia have everything.
他们有工作 他们拥有彼此
They have jobs. They have each other.
他们甚至可以选择生不生孩子
They even have the option of having kids.
但他们不想生
They just don't want to.
别为这些难过
Oh, don't let that upset you.
他们还年轻 他们不知道自己想要什么
They're young. They don't know what they want.
他们会改变主意的
They'll change their minds.
我不担心他们 我很担心自己
I'm not worried about them. I'm worried about me.
我什么都没有
I have nothing,
这些事都不会发生在我身上的
and none of that stuff is ever gonna happen for me.
当然会
Oh, of course it will.
尽情享受你的自♥由♥吧 亲爱的
Enjoy your freedom while you can, honey.
女人这一辈子
There's only a few times in life
没多少时间 可以为自己而活
when women get to live for themselves.
20多岁 50多岁 还有当所有的男人都死了以后
Her 20s, her 50s, and then when all the men are dead.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
穿这件像经常乱搞的样子吗
Does that make me look like I sleep around?
所以我才买♥♥的
That's why I bought it.
西莉亚 你有空的时候 我可以和你聊聊吗
Celia. May I please speak to you at your earliest?
你为什么说得好像要我炒鱿鱼似的
Why are you talking to me like I'm about to be fired?
这是什么
What's this?
天哪 你从哪儿弄来的
Oh, my God! Where did you get that?
就在这里
From right in here.
弗雷迪
Freddie!
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal!
你只是 你找到了我的婴儿宝藏
You just -- You found my baby stash.
有这个说法的
It's a thing.
婴儿宝藏 哪有这种说法
Baby stash? That's not a thing.
除非你说的是超级小胡子
Unless you're talking about a super-small mustache,
那你这些话就说得通了
in which case, those are the perfect words for that.
不 有时候我看到可爱的婴儿用品
No, it's just sometimes when I see cute baby stuff,
我就会买♥♥来存着 因为
I buy it and I save it, because, you know,
婴儿时尚的世界发展很迅速
the world of baby fashion moves fast.
我以为我们都同意不生孩子了
I thought that we agreed that we weren't having kids.
你把这些都藏起来
Are you squirreling all this away
是因为你真的想要孩子吗
'cause you actually want a baby?
我也不知道我为什么要屯东西
I don't know why I'm squirreling.
这种事说不清楚的 你知道吗
I-I guess you just never know, you know?
你也不知道10年后的感受
I mean, it's impossible to say how you'll feel in 10 years.
10年前 你13岁
Okay, 10 years ago, you were 13.
13岁的你知道
Did 13-year-old you know
你想要一个同居女友吗
that you wanted a serious live-in girlfriend?
知道 13岁的我在一场棒球赛上看到了"南半球"
Yeah. 13-year-old me saw an underboob at a baseball game
非常希望那位女士能和我一起住
and very much wanted that lady to come live with him.
人们会随着时间的推移而改变对事物的看法
People change how they feel about things with time.
这很正常
It's normal.
还有 我们第四次约会的时候还谈过不要孩子
And also, we had the no-kids conversation on our fourth date,
我真的不认为在意大利餐厅
and I really don't think agreements made
达成的协议具有法律约束力
at Buca di Beppo should be legally binding.
我们说了不生孩子 不许反悔
We said no babies. No takebacks.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay. You know what?
很抱歉我想过生孩子的事
I'm sorry I even thought it was a possibility.
很明显我们不可能有孩子 因为你还是个孩子
Clearly, we could never have a baby, because you are a baby.
婴儿宝藏可是你的东西
Okay. Well, you're the one with the baby stash.
你想长都长不出来
You can't even grow a baby stash.
你知道我对胡子很敏感的
You know I'm sensitive about my facial hair.
什么胡子
What facial hair?
我的一个客户说
Hey, uh, one of my clients said
有些女人叫他"甜心面包"
that some women out here called him "sugar buns"
让他坐在她的腿上
and asked him to sit on her lap.
不 是"甜心短裤"
No. It was "sugar shorts."
我是想坐在他的腿上
And I asked to sit on his lap.
我懂了
I see.
你看起来棒极了
You look amazing
在后院喝酒 这么穿有点过了吧
and slightly overdressed for backyard day-drinking.
我没穿胸罩
I'm not wearing a bra.
这裙子真走运 你们在干嘛
Lucky dress. So, what's happening out here?
我们在为去拉斯维加斯的旅行练习
We're practicing for our trip to Vegas.
练习
Practicing?
是的 丹尼 拉斯维加斯是一场马拉松
Yeah, Danny. Vegas is a marathon.
你不能直接跑马拉松 你要练习的
You don't just run a marathon. You train for it.
说到这里 我需要更多的练习
Speaking of which, I need more training.
这就去
On it.
我可以请你喝一杯血腥玛丽吗
May I interest you in a Bloody Mary?
不用了 谢谢 今天是星期三
Uh, no, thanks. It's Wednesday.
我有工作 你知道 我还有职责
I have a job. You know, responsibilities.
是的 我忘记了职责
Oh, yeah. I forgot about responsibilities.
因为我没有
'Cause I don't have any!
现在是我的甜蜜点
I'm in my sweet spot!
我要尽我所能享受生活 因为它很短暂
Got to enjoy life while I can, because it's short.
嗯 我明白
Yeah. I get it.
我也有这种感觉 我的生日快到了
I'm actually feeling that myself. I've got a birthday coming up,
所以我不能说我已经40出头了
so I can't say I'm in my early 40s anymore.
嗯 我也是
Oh, yeah. Me neither.
击个掌 庆祝我们脱离四十出头 进入五十中期
High five to leaving our early 40s for our mid-50s.
我才43岁
Well, I'm 43.
不 我们是同龄人
No. We're the same age.
你有个女儿在上大学啊
You've got a daughter in college!
嗯 我25岁的时候怀上的女儿
Yeah. We were pregnant when I was 25.
你真的43岁
You're really 43?
天哪
Oh, my God.
我不在甜蜜点
I'm not in my sweet spot.
-我老了 -你不老 简
- I'm old! - You're not old, Jean.
你在星期三喝血腥玛丽
You're drinking Bloody Marys on a Wednesday.
嗯 我都反胃了
Yeah. And they gave me acid reflux.
你还年轻 你很美
You are young. You are beautiful.
你绝对是在你的甜蜜点
And you are definitely in your sweet spot.
很好 你在这里
Oh, good. You're here.
你猜怎么着 我决定要生孩子了
Guess what. I've decided I'm gonna have a baby.
你要当奶奶了
You're gonna be a grandma!
我要和我女儿谈谈她的孩子
I need to talk to my daughter about her baby,
但是这个话题回头继续聊
but we're gonna continue this conversation.
43岁 你怎么能这样对我
43! How could you do this to me?
莎伦
Sharon!
你不是进来续杯的吗
I thought you were coming inside for refills!
是啊
I was.
可能我不习惯周中喝酒
I guess I'm not used to midweek day-drinking.
我只是需要午睡一小下
I just needed a little disco nap.
我要再闭上眼睛几分钟
I'm gonna go close my eyes for a few more minutes.
别让我睡到明天
Don't let me sleep till tomorrow.
莎伦 你觉得丹尼多大了
Sharon, how old do you think Danny is?
我不知道 43岁
I don't know. 43?
睡吧 你喝醉了
Go to bed. You're drunk.
好吧
Okay.
回到你生孩子的问题上
Let's get back to you having a baby.
你在早午餐上说的生孩子给你带来的东西
Everything you said at brunch about what having kids brings you
我觉得我都错过了
is what I feel like I'm missing.
-我需要一个孩子 -亲爱的
- I need a baby. - Oh, honey.
我知道有一天你会成为一个了不起的母亲
I know you're gonna make an amazing mother someday.
但一旦你做了母亲
But once you are a mother,
你就不在你的甜蜜点了
you won't be in your sweet spot anymore.
你将承担巨大的责任
You'll have huge responsibilities.
你不想享受这段时光吗
Don't you want to enjoy this time?
剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表