剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表
那你为什么要接我回家
Then why do you want me to come home?
弗雷迪 我们会吵很多架
Freddie, we're gonna have a lot of fights.
你不能就这么跑了 这不是办法
You can't just run away. That's not how this works.
那我该怎么办
How does it work?
你要留下来解决
You stay in it. You work it out.
你知道最终一切都会好起来的
You know that eventually everything's gonna be okay
因为我们俩会永远在一起
because we're in this forever.
我们在吵架呢 什么毛病
We're fighting. ¿Qué te pasa?
女人 对吧
Women, right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
弗雷迪干嘛去了
What happened to Freddie?
西莉亚过来接他了
Celia came and got him.
-希望他没有太奇葩 -他很奇葩
- I hope he wasn't too weird. - He was.
尼克 你先坐下
Um, hey, Nick, why don't you sit down?
有件事我想和你谈谈
There's something I want to talk to you about.
现在就说吗
It's happening now?
直接出来
I don't think you should just come out
问别人这样的问题不好吧
and ask somebody something like this.
什么问题
Something like what?
尼克 我有个提议
Nick, I have a proposition for you.
你还是别在我面前说了
I definitely don't think you should do this in front of me.
-她要干什么 -别激动
- What's she doing? - Okay. Settle down.
我又不是要向他求婚
It's not like I'm asking him to marry me.
杰姬 我必须阻止你
Jackie! I have to stop you.
我想支持你
I want to support you,
但我认为你这样做是出于错误的原因
but I think you're doing this for the wrong reasons.
做什么
Doing what?
我在寻找人生的目标
I'm looking for purpose in my life.
如果我这么做 就完全可以掌控自己
If I do it this way, I have complete control
不会再受伤了
and I can't get hurt again.
亲爱的 你觉得孩子不会伤害你吗
Oh, honey. You think a kid's not gonna hurt you?
对不起 我真的很想参与进来
Sorry. I'm really trying to ride this wave,
但据我所知
but from what I gather,
我要么被引诱 要么被谋杀
I'm either about to get seduced or murdered.
尼克 你能在外面等一会儿吗
Nick, c-could you wait outside for a bit?
我靠 听起来像谋杀
Damn. Sounds like murder.
亲爱的 你的计划行不通
Honey. Your plan isn't gonna work.
你不能因为受伤 就停止你的生活
You can't stop living your life just because you got hurt.
你知道吗 你♥爸♥爸死后 我很伤心
You know, after your dad died, I was devastated.
我停止了生活 把一切都倾注到你们身上
I stopped living my life, and I poured everything into you kids.
我知道你被安迪伤害了
I know that you've been hurt by Andy,
但我不想你也停止生活
but I don't want you to shut it all down, too.
但我没有停止生活 我要生孩子
But I'm not shutting it down. I'm having a baby.
但是有了孩子就会停止生活
But having a baby does shut it down.
生孩子很棒 因为它开始了新的生活
It's wonderful because it starts a new life,
但你还没有过好你现在的生活
but you haven't even begun to live the one you have now.
要不别问尼克
How about instead of asking for Nick's...
接种了 约他一下吧
seed... you ask him on a date?
如果我约了他
Because if I ask him on a date,
三年后他可能会离开我 拿走我的车
he could leave me in three years, take my car,
我就回到原地了
and I'll be right where I am now.
或许不会呢
Or not.
或许你们就成了
Or you stay together.
或许你约会两次 讨厌他嚼爆米花的样子
Or you go on two dates and hate the way he chews his popcorn.
或许你会喜欢他嚼爆米花的方式
Or you love the way he chews his popcorn,
但他还是离开你了
and he still leaves you.
你是在给我打气吗
Is this supposed to boost me up?
我的意思是 你不能阻止它
My point is, you can't stop it.
你不能控制它
You can't control it.
你只能过你的生活
You just have to live your life.
嗯 但是万一
Yeah, but what if --
没错 亲爱的
Yes. Exactly, honey.
万一呢
What if?
你还在啊
You're still here.
嗯 我真的不知道该怎么办
Yeah. I wasn't really sure what to do.
你们的信♥号♥♥很复杂
I mean, I'm getting a lot of mixed signals --
但你弟的信♥号♥♥很清晰
and a very clear signal from your brother.
你想和我约会吗
Do you want to go out with me?
想
Yes.
但我以为我们已经在约会了
But I thought we were already on a date.
这次不是约会吗
Is this not what this was?
是的
Yeah. Yes.
-当然 -你很可爱
- Of course. - You're very cute.
你知道吗 我在高中时一直喜欢你
You know, I always had a crush on you in high school.
我不知道
I did not know that.
你要告诉我刚才屋里是怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what was going on in there?
咱们继续说你高中喜欢我的事吧
Let's just stick with you having a crush on me in high school.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
我想给你送行
Just wanted to see you off.
再帮我买♥♥20美元的黑色轮盘
And, uh, thought maybe you could put $20 on black for me.
如果你觉得幸运的时候
You know, if you're feeling lucky.
我很幸运 刚赚了20块
Pretty lucky. Just made 20 bucks.
靠
Damn.
-丹尼 等等 -我只有这些现金了 简
- Uh, Danny, wait. - That's all the cash I have, Jean.
我一直在算我们的年龄
I-I've been doing the math on us.
几周后你就44岁了
And you turn 44 in a couple of weeks,
我离下一个生日还有将近一年的时间
and I have almost an entire year before my next birthday,
这么一想的话 其实并没有那么大的差距
so if you really think about it, i-it's not that huge a gap.
基本上还是整整十年
It's still basically an entire decade.
你得好好想想
You have to really think about it.
是的 对不起 你在为咱俩着想
Oh, yes. I mean, yes. Sorry. You're rationalizing.
我没意识到 现在我意识到了 继续
I didn't realize that. Now I do. Continue.
这应该算是你年轻的天真吧
Yeah. Well, we'll chalk it up to your youthful naiveté.
好吧 我听你指挥 因为你太
Okay. Well, I'll follow your lead, since you're so...
不 这句话就没有"性感"了
No, there's no sexy end to that sentence.
对不起 我吓坏了
I-I'm sorry I freaked.
我能应付
I-I can handle it.
我觉得还挺不错的
I think it'll be kind of neat.
我从20多岁开始就没有吻过40多岁的男人
I haven't kissed a guy in his 40s since I was in my 20s.
好吧 玩得开心
Okay. Well, have fun.
别玩太过火
Uh, not too much fun.
我的意思按照你的年纪来疯
I guess by that, I just mean act your age.
或者至少按照我的年纪
Or at least act my age.
丹尼 丹尼
Danny! Danny!
我们钥匙丢了 伙计
We lost our keys, mate!
天哪 你喝醉了吗
Oh, my God. Are you drunk?
你闻到了吗 是的 她喝醉了
You smelled that, huh? Yeah, she is.
不 我很漂亮
No! I'm pretty.
她非常自信
She's been super confident
因为大街上有人以为她是妓♥女♥
since some guy on the Strip thought she was prostitute.
他说我应该被印在传♥单♥上
He told me I should be on a flier.
她整个周末都这样吗
Has she been like this all weekend?
不 不 她一开始很正常
No, no. She started out like her.
她把我们拖到霓虹灯博物馆
She dragged us to the Neon Museum
还有汽车博物馆和蜡像博物馆
and the Car Museum and the Wax Museum --
我见到了巴里·马尼洛
I met Barry Manilow.
他很安静 闻起来像蜡烛
He's so quiet, and he smells like a candle.
我让她喝了一点玛格丽塔酒
Then I got her to drink a yard of margaritas,
然后就变身了
and, well, here we are.
她就这样
She's this,
我整个周末都在扮演内♥裤♥警♥察♥
and I've been playing panty police all weekend.
她甚至害我们被赶出了M&M的世界
She even got us thrown out of M&M World.
这些事有关系吗
Are those things related?
我让黄色的M&M豆给我看他的坚果[蛋蛋]
I asked the yellow one to show me his nuts.
那是个保安 简
That was a security guard, Jean.
我的甜蜜点
My sweet spot!
等等 这不是我的房♥子
Oh, wait. This isn't my house!
是你房♥子
Yes, it is.
剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表