剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表
Well...
这次离婚的感觉和我们的婚姻差不多啊
this divorce seems to be going about as well as our marriage.
我不是故意开枪打查德的
You know, I didn't shoot Chad on purpose.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
但你是故意让他哭的
But you did make him cry on purpose.
是的 那个是故意的
Yes, that was on purpose,
因为我觉得他是来折磨我的
'cause I felt like he was there to torture me.
没错
Oh, he was.
你和你的房♥客也挺折磨我的
Kind of like your relationship with the renter tortures me.
我没有和简上♥床♥啊
I'm not sleeping with Jean.
我知道
I know.
但你爱上她了
But you are falling for her.
不 我 她 她只是个朋友
No, I'm -- S-She's just a friend.
行啦 丹尼
Oh, come on, Danny.
虽然我们的婚结束了 但我了解你的表情
Our marriage might be over, but I still know that look.
杰姬 你居然丢下我回家了
Jackie, I can't believe you just left me there.
西莉亚 我出来都没找到你
Celia, I came out and you were gone.
好吧 现在你知道
Well, now you know what it's like
身边没有人是什么感觉了
to have someone not be there for you.
互为紧急联♥系♥人的姐妹
Sisterhood of the Emergency Contacts.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
你为什么不问问你妈咪呢
Why don't you check with your mummy?
宝贝 对不起
Baby, I'm sorry.
对不起 我只是被我的手吓到了
I'm sorry. I was just freaked out about my hand.
我不喜欢没有你的感觉
I really didn't like being back there without you.
我想让你成为我的紧急联♥系♥人
I want you to be my emergency contact.
对不起 我答应杰姬了
Sorry. I promised Jackie.
没事 西莉亚
That's okay, Celia.
你别介意 如果真的出现紧急情况
No offense, but if it was a real emergency,
我肯定最后才会打给你
you would be one of the last people I would call.
太扎心了吧
That's offensive.
除非我的头发有紧急情况
Unless it was a hair emergency.
杰姬
Aw, Jackie.
急诊室给我开了一个药膏
They gave me an ointment at Urgent Care.
你能帮我抹吗
You wanna help put it on me?
必须抹在我"湿润"的地方
It has to go on my moist areas.
好呀
I would love that.
娶她吧
Marry her.
我还是去旅馆吧
Well, guess I'll just go to a hotel.
孩子不爱我 还有万豪邦维爱我
When your kids don't love you, Marriott Bonvoy does.
-你和弗雷迪一起进去了 -什么
- You went back with Freddie. - What?
你和弗雷迪回了检查室 没有陪着我
You went back to the exam room with Freddie and not me.
你在隔离期间来找弗雷迪 却不找我
You visited Freddie during quarantine and not me.
每次都是弗雷迪而不是我
It's always Freddie and not me.
杰基 我不知道该怎么解释了
Jackie, I'm running out of ways to tell you that's not true.
你一分钟没有他的消息
You literally flew to L.A.
就飞来洛杉矶了
when you hadn't heard from him for like a minute.
四天啊
It was four days.
如果没有你的消息 我也会来洛杉矶的
And I would've come to L.A. If I hadn't heard from you.
是的 但我永远都不会失联
Yeah, but you'll never not hear from me,
因为我每次都在
because I show up.
但我需要你的时候 你却在陪弗雷迪
And then when I need you, you're with Freddie.
我怎么知道你需要我
Well, how would I know you need me?
你什么都不告诉我
You never tell me anything.
从来不找我帮忙
You never ask for my help.
归根结底 我照顾你
The bottom line is, I take care of you,
你照顾弗雷迪
you take care of Freddie,
可是没人照顾我
and nobody takes care of me.
我在急诊室问你要不要陪
I asked you if you wanted me to come back with you
你说不用
at the Urgent Care, and you said no.
我那是气话
I didn't mean it!
那我怎么知道呢
Well, how was I supposed to know you didn't mean what you meant?
你永远也不会懂我
You're really just never gonna get it.
那就帮助我懂你
Then help me.
你说隔离期间不要来
When you said don't come during quarantine...
我是真心的
That meant don't come.
因为我担心你的身体
Because I was worried about your health.
你在急诊室让我不要陪你呢
And when you said don't come back at the Urgent Care?
我想让你牵着我的手
I wanted you to come and hold my hand
因为我很担心我的脚趾
because I was worried about my health.
你不觉得这很难理解吗
Don't you see how that's confusing?
也没那么难啊
It's not that hard!
我只是想让你做件事
I just want to ask you for something
除非我不想让你做
and have you do it, unless I don't want you to,
你可以无视我
in which case ignore me,
但是不能让我觉得被无视了
but make it so I don't feel ignored.
你这是在耍你老妈呢
Now you're just screwing with me.
你为什么不能像你弟那样
Why can't you be like your brother?
你这话都说得出口
Are you really saying that to me?
我是说他的意图很简单
I just mean he's easy.
妈 给我弄点心
"Mom, fix me a snack.
妈妈 我累了
Mom, I'm tired.
妈 我们第1000次看《星球大战》时
Mom, tickle my forearm while we watch 'Star Wars'
搔搔我的前臂
for the 1,000th time."
也许我是更关心弗雷迪
Maybe I have focused on Freddie more,
但那是因为你一直很争气啊
but that's because you always had your life together.
你们不需要我 会让我觉得自己很没用
Not needing me tends to make me feel not needed.
嗯 我现在感觉很不好
Well, my life is very much not together right now.
我知道 杰姬 我知道
I know, Jackie. I know.
虽然我来洛杉矶是因为弗雷迪
I may have come to L.A. Because of Freddie,
但我决定留下来是因为你
but I stayed because of you.
我会尽力理解你话里的意思
And I'll try to get better at listening for your cues,
但是说真的 你能不能别那么隐晦
but seriously, you got to make them more obvious.
按个铃什么的
Ring a bell or something.
好的
Okay.
你想看电影吗
You wanna watch a movie?
太好了
That would be great.
要我给你弄点心吗
Want me to fix you a snack?
不用了
I'm okay.
叮叮叮叮
Ding ding ding ding ding.
明白 零食时间
Got it. Snack time.
我整个下午都在给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling youall afternoon.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你肯定不信
Well, you wouldn't believe it.
我送杰姬去医院了
I had to take Jackie to the hospital.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
-没有 -那有啥事
- No! - Then who cares?
跟我说说丹尼和刻薄的娜塔莉·波特曼怎么样了
Tell me what happened with Danny and mean Natalie Portman.
没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
只是她在的时候有点尴尬
It's just a little uncomfortable when she's around.
那当然了
Of course it is.
因为你喜欢他啊
You're crazy for him.
不许再这么说了 他只是个朋友
You need to stop saying that. He's just a friend.
简妮 咱俩高中就是朋友了
Jeanie, I've been your friend since high school.
你从来没有那样看过我
You've never looked at me like that.
我还在呢
I'm still here.
你就是喜欢他
And you're still crazy for him.
加州的天花板都挺漂亮啊
Everybody's got nice ceilings in California.
剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表