剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表
You didn't fill anything out.
这只是一堆涂鸦
This is just a bunch of doodles.
这是什么 树吗
What's that supposed to be, a tree?
拿反了
Turn it over.
康纳
Oh, Connor.
你在那坐了30分钟啊
You've been sitting there for 30 minutes.
是啊 所以才画得这么详细
Well, yeah, that's why it's so detailed.
完事了吗
Are we done?
不 还没完
No, we're not done.
差远了
Not even close.
你为什么不认真呢
Why aren't you taking this seriously?
大家都在支持你
Everyone is here for you.
你父母付了大学辅♥导♥员几千块钱
Your parents are spending thousands of dollars on a college counselor.
我整晚没睡 你却毫无贡献
I was up all night, and you're contributing nothing.
你能帮我搞定吗
Can you just take care of this?
不 康纳 我不能"帮你搞定"
No, Connor, I will not "Just take care of this."
我只让你做一件事 你都觉得麻烦
I asked you to do one thing, and you act like it's too much.
你只需要圈出
All you had to do was circle the schools
你想申请的学校而已
that you were interested in applying to.
你不能什么都指望我啊
I'm sick of you expecting me to do everything.
所以呢
So?
所以你不是小孩了
So, you're not a child!
你也要出力啊
You can contribute.
我只是让你填一些表格
I just asked you to fill out some forms,
但你不填
but you don't fill out forms,
你不能问学校的事
you don't ask questions about schools,
你不会问奖学金的事
you don't inquire about scholarships.
我从爱荷华搬来可不是为了干这个的
I did not move here from Iowa for this!
但你知道吗
But you know what?
这都是我的错
It's my fault.
都是我造成的
I created this.
我一直在付出
I give and I give and I give.
有人在乎吗
Does anybody care?
有人问过我今天过得怎么样吗
Does anybody ask about my day?
当然没有 因为我不重要
Of course not. Because I don't matter.
因为我只是一个树墩
Because I'm just a stump.
你今天过得怎么样
H-How was your day?
天啊
Oh, God.
对不起 康纳
I'm sorry, Connor.
我觉得俄勒冈州大学挺酷的
I-I-I kind of thought the University of Oregon looked cool.
真的吗
Really?
我们可以帮你申请俄勒冈州大学
We could get you into Oregon.
好啊 如果你还有其他的表格
Yeah. And, if you have another one of these forms,
我可以自己来
I can fill it out without the...
不需要树墩
tree-nis.
-妈 -妈
- Hey, Mom. - Hi, Mom.
少跟我来这套
Don't you "Hey, Mom" Me.
莱恩
Hey, Lane.
你今晚给我们做饭吗
Are you cooking us dinner tonight?
妈妈呢
Where's Mom?
她去购物了吗 我需要棉签
Is she going to the store? I need Q-tips.
你没看到她睡在我车道上的车里吗
You didn't see her sleeping in my car in the driveway?
别担心 我开了一扇窗户
Don't worry, I cracked a window.
因为我在乎她 不像你们两个忘恩负义的人
Because I care. Unlike you two ingrates.
你什么意思啊
What's your problem?
我们只是过来让妈妈给我们做晚饭而已
We just came over to let Mom make us dinner.
我又给她拿了些衣服洗
And I found more laundry for her to do.
你们太绝了
You guys are amazing.
当然了 她会给你们做饭 洗衣服
And of course, she'd just cook your dinner and do your laundry.
因为她愿意为你们做任何事
Because she'd do anything for you.
你们也乐得自在 却没发现
And you'd let her without even noticing
她快崩溃了
she's falling apart.
看看这里
Like, look at this place!
你们应该看看她 闻闻她
You should see her. You should smell her.
我得把悬挂的松树塞进她的腋窝
I had to tuck my hanging pine tree in her armpit.
我开窗子也不是为了她的安全
And I didn't crack the window for her safety.
而是为了我的普锐斯的转售价值
I cracked it for the resale value of my Prius.
这是咋了
What is this about?
因为你们
You!
你们只会不断索取
All you do is take and take.
你们得对你们妈妈好点
You need to be nicer to your mom.
我不知道你从哪听来的
I-I don't know where you're getting that.
从她那里啊
From her.
当我跟她说话时 问她
When I talk to her and I ask her,
"你好吗 今天工作怎么样"
"How are you? How was work today?"
因为我会开车送她上下班
You know, when I'm driving her to work and back,
她为我做了那么多 这是我最起码能做的
which is the least I can do after all she's done for me.
毕竟 是她把我养大的
I mean, after all, she did raise me.
等等 不 她没有
Oh, wait. No, she didn't.
她养大的是你们
That's you.
那为什么是我送她去上班呢
So, why am I the one driving her to work?
我觉得你是想让我们内疚
Okay, I feel like you're trying to make us feel bad.
我就是想让你们内疚
I'm definitely trying to make you feel bad.
为什么
Why?
我们只是在做我们常做的事
We're just doing what we've always done.
我妈妈就喜欢这样
My mom lives for this stuff.
她甚至会为弗雷迪的内♥裤♥干杯
She toasts Freddie's underwear.
像是"为弗雷迪的内♥裤♥干杯"
Like "Here's to Freddie's underwear?"
不 她会把内♥裤♥放烘干机烘10分钟
No, she puts it on air fluff for 10 minutes
让内♥裤♥变得很暖和
so it's nice and warm.
你们为什么不为你们妈妈做点什么呢
Why don't you do something for your mom?
把这里打扫干净
Clean this place up.
在她醒来前 我带她去洗个车
I'm going to run her through the car wash before she wakes up.
莱恩是我们的新爸爸吗
Is Lane our new dad?
谢谢你们陪我来
Thanks for coming with me, you guys.
我邀请了孩子们 但弗雷迪忙着照顾西莉亚
I invited the kids, but Freddie's busy with Celia
杰姬回去工作了
and Jackie's back at work.
他们不理我了
They're done with me.
没事的 设立界限对你有好处
You're gonna be okay. Boundaries are good for you.
买♥♥了新车 就会开心了
Your new ride's gonna cheer you up.
什么 你们怎么来了
What?! What are you guys doing here?
我们想给你个惊喜
We wanted to surprise you.
希望你喜欢你的礼物 妈妈
I hope you like your gift, Mom.
是我们送的
It's from us.
什么 不
What? No.
你们给我买♥♥了车 这个礼物也太重了
You bought me the car? It's too much!
我的孩子给我买♥♥了辆车
My babies bought me a car!
你的孩子给你买♥♥了辆车
Your babies bought you a car!
不不不 我们没有
No, no, no, no. We didn't!
我们没买♥♥车 我们帮你加装了天窗
We didn't buy the car. We paid for the sunrooooof!
是的 妈妈 你仔细看
Yeah, Mom, look. 'Cause if you notice,
蝴蝶结在是车上 但主要是
the bow's on the car, but it's mostly
-在天窗上 -天窗 是的
- on the sunroof. - The sunroof, yeah.
还是很不错的
Well, it's still very nice.
虽然从买♥♥车到买♥♥天窗
I mean, a huge letdown after you think
落差挺大的 但还是
you got a whole car from them, but, uh, still.
挺 挺 挺好的
It's -- It's -- It's -- It's -- It's nice.
我很喜欢
I love it.
这是我自己的天窗 太漂亮了
It's my own sunroof. So glamorous.
是的 我们发现
Yeah, it's been brought to our attention
自己表现得像婴儿一样
that we've sort of been acting like infants.
是的 我们这次想为你做点事
Yeah, and we wanted to do something nice for you
谢谢你所做的一切
for a change to say thank you for, you know, everything.
太完美了
It's perfect.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我看看
Let's see.
开门
Door open!
解锁
Unlock?
妈
Mom...
谢谢 我太累了
Oh, thank you. Tired.
开门
剧集 | 老妈驾到(2021) | 导航列表