Really?
是吗
Yeah. Drug collars, failed rehabs.
可不是 因吸毒被捕 戒毒失败
He even broke into the apartment next door to his old man
一个月前他还闯入了他爸住处隔壁的公♥寓♥
a month ago, looking for cash.
为了找点钱
Yeah, well, Ted Jr.'s ex-girlfriend
小Ted的前女友
says he's a grade A creep.
跟我说他可是个一级混球
I mean, yes, he's more successful,
没错 他确实更成功
yes, his dad hired him to work at his company,
他爸让他在自己公♥司♥工作
but he still has a hell of a temper.
但他的脾气很坏
A couple of months ago, he assaulted a delivery guy
几个月前 因为送货员送错了订单
for bringing the wrong order.
他就把人家暴打了一顿
You suggesting they pulled some kind of Menendez brothers move?
你是说他们像Menendez兄弟一样联手弑父吗
No. They hate each other.
不 他们讨厌彼此
Yeah, they do hate each other, don't they?
是啊 他们很讨厌对方 不是吗
What?
怎么了
Never mind. Nothing. It's a bad idea.
算了 没什么 不是个好主意
And that's stopped you... when?
你从什么时候起这么磨磨唧唧了
Okay.
行吧
What if we bring them down here
要是我们把他们带过来
and let them go toe-to-toe again?
让他们彼此对质呢
And not tell 'em the other one's here?
并且不告诉他们对方也在这里吗
Nah, we'll just light a fuse and watch it burn.
嗯 我们点燃导火索 然后看戏
Hey. You ID'd our EDP?
你查出来我们遇上那个精神不稳定者是谁了吗
Prints on the front door
前门留下的指纹
says his name is David Bowles.
他的名字叫David Bowles
In the system because of a DWI a few years back.
几年前因为醉酒驾驶而进入的系统
So, do I collar him?
我要把他抓起来吗
It's the pizza guy that got cut.
披萨店小哥是受伤的那个人
He said to follow your lead.
他说听你的
No, he's just delusional. Locking him up won't help.
算了 他不过是有些妄想症 把他抓起来也没用
More delusional than you know.
这人的妄想症可比你想的更严重
You change your mind, call me.
你要是改主意了就给我打电♥话♥
Hey, Witten.
嘿 Witten
You're not gonna believe this.
你不会相信这个的
You went down the rabbit hole, too?
你也去追查这个无底洞了吗
What rabbit hole? Oh, on YouTube.
什么无底洞 在油管上
I looked up "Crisis actors."
我搜了一下"危机演员"
You won't believe the amount of crazy that's out there.
你不会想知道这世上有多离谱的
Our shooter, Sandy Hook, Parkland.
我们遇上的枪击案 桑迪胡克小学枪击案 佛罗里达校园枪击案
These conspiracy nuts are convinced that it's all fake.
这些阴谋论者相信这些都是假的
Part of some psyops, false flag government operation.
都是政♥府♥编造出来操纵群众的
Okay, well, it gets crazier.
这还有更离谱的
The guy who called us crisis actors
那个指责我们是危机演员的男人
is the father of the girl who died.
是死于枪击的那个女孩的父亲
I mean, me and Jamie used to fight all the time,
我说 我和Jamie以前成天争吵
but never like these two.
但和这兄弟俩可不一样
They say it's because of the old man,
他们说这是因为他们父亲的缘故
but...
但是
it's just an excuse.
那不过就是个借口
We didn't need an excuse, did we?
我们争吵可不需要借口 不是吗
Nope. We used to fight just for fun.
没错 我们争吵就是图个乐子
You two fought for fun?
你俩打架是为了好玩儿吗
Well, yeah.
是吧
Roughhousing, more like it, but, you know,
其实更像是打闹啦
with fists and teeth.
连踹带咬
Hockey sticks. Yeah,
还用上球棍了 对
and lawn darts. Ah.
草坪飞镖 是啊
Wonder why it is that Jack and I never fought like that.
真好奇为什么我和Jack从来没这么打过
Excuse me, I babysat,
喂喂喂 我当时负责照看你们呢
and I distinctly remember you and Jack
而我非常清楚地记得你和Jack
jousting with the fireplace tools
拿着壁炉的工具在比武
and me having to throw away a certain rug.
为此我还不得不扔了一块地毯
Talking about the rug that Linda said
那条Linda说因为你洒了红酒上去
she threw away because you spilled red wine on it?
而扔掉的地毯吗
I did, after Sean's head split open.
在Sean头破血流之后 我是洒了酒
What kind of babysitter lets a kid's head
什么样的保姆在小孩子的头被打破了之后
get split open, doesn't even tell the father about it?
都不知会他父亲的啊
We gave her
我们给了她
our allowance to stay quiet.
零花钱来保守秘密
Oh, you bribed the babysitter? That's a sweet move.
哇 你们贿赂了自己的保姆吗 真是聪明
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
Dad used to just let us battle it out,
爸爸以前就让我们打出个输赢
and then Joe would take on the winner.
然后Joe下场和赢家比划
Whoa, wait. Dad encouraged it.
等等 爸爸鼓励我们这么做的
He was the referee.
他可是裁判
Guess you were lucky Dad didn't have any other siblings
我想你大概挺幸运的 爸爸没有别的兄弟姐妹
so you didn't have to break up all these fights, huh, Pop?
你也不用成天劝架了 是吗 爷爷
Lucky with him?
对他能用上"幸运"这个词儿吗
Not the word I'd use.
我可不会这么说
Blessed, that's the word. Ha.
是有福气的 哼
But sometimes too stubborn to see it.
有时候某人就是太固执以至于看不清事实
Anyone else need a sweater for the cold chill
有人需要毛衣吗 夹在这两人
between these two? Right here.
中间真是寒气逼人 我都打冷战了
We're fine.
我们没事
The hell we are.
没事个鬼
Or we will be.
我们会没事的
You guys want to tell us what's going on?
你们想告诉我们这是怎么回事儿吗
Ask him,
问他去
and if he says, "Mind your own business,"
他要是告诉你"这和你无关"
ask him again and again and again.
你就继续问他 反复问下去
Pop, that is not exactly how it went.
爸 事情不是这样的
That is exactly how it went.
事情就是这样的
Something you two want to talk about?
你们想谈谈是什么事儿吗
I'm fine.
我没事儿
Apparently, it's all fine.
很明显一切都没事儿
It seems fine.
看起来好得很
You gonna do this all night?
你要一直这样僵持整晚吗
Actually, I'm almost finished.
事实上 我快填完了
Pop, I am truly sorry.
爸 我很抱歉
I didn't mean to pry.
我无意刺探你的事
Actions speak louder than words.
事实胜于雄辩
Reactions speak louder than words.
反应胜于雄辩
Your point?
你想说什么
Well, I don't get it.
我不明白
The department said it was a good shoot.
警局说那是起正当的射击
So, case closed, then and now.
那就结案了 过去是 如今也是
Except for what?
但是呢
Except that to this day, I don't know if it was true.
只不过即便到今日 我也不知道事实是否如此
My partner saw a gun.
我搭档看到了枪
They never found it.
但没人找到枪
And you doubt your partner's word?
你怀疑你搭档说谎了吗
No. He thought Van Helt had a gun,
不是 他以为Van Helt有枪
but I was the one who initiated the stop.
但是我是那个拦住搜查的人
And from that, I put a guy into a wheelchair
因为我的行为
for the rest of his life.
一个人从此以后终身要坐轮椅
Pop...
爸……
you do know that Van Helt died nine years ago, don't you?
你知道Van Helt 9年前就死了吧
Someone keeps opening that P.O. Box.
有些人总是会勾起那些记忆
His wife, his kids.
他妻子 他孩子
I don't know.
我也说不清楚
Someone who needs money.
需要钱的人
And if it gets out that the former PC
而且如果传出去说前局长
is giving cash to the victim
在给他怀疑有问题的
of what he considers a questionable shooting?
枪击案受害者现金
It will never get out.
这件事不会泄露的
I hope you're right.
我希望你是对的
And don't wind me up with that
不要说这会给警局带来负面影响的鬼话
"This will reflect badly on the department" Crap.
来让我生气
I won't.
我不会
Lucky for you if you're one of the few
如果你是为数不多的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表