You can't blame me for thinking.
我当然可以怪你 - 你期待什么
The hell I can't. Yeah, - well, what do you expect?
你已经给我一周脸色看了 针对我
You've been riding me all week, busting my chops,
因为我的手 你就不同地对待 跟我故意伤了手一样
giving me side eye about my hand, like I did it on purpose.
逼我去看心理医生即使你知道我不想去
Making me go to the shrink when you know I don't want to go.
你还没去呢
And you haven't gone.
因为我和任何人一样都有隐私权
'Cause I got rights to privacy like anybody else!
就像当你还是个小孩
Look, it's like when you were a kid,
和爸爸妈妈在车里 如果他们突然停下车
driving with your mom and dad; if they came to a sudden stop,
他们会伸手挡住你回到座位上
they'd put their hands out and brace you back into your seat.
是为了你的安全
To keep you safe.
这一切也是这个出发点 接受吧
That's all this is. Take it.
不管我喜不喜欢 想不想要 是吗
Whether I like it or not, right? Want it or not?
不管你理不理解
Whether you recognize it or not.
即使是你 永远不会犯错的Frank Reagan嘛
Even you? Huh? The unsinkable Frank Reagan?
你难道要告诉我
Are you gonna tell me
你要回到第二课嘛
you're gonna be running back to session number two?
不
No.
是因为你根本不需要帮助 对吧
Right. Because you don't need help, right?
只有我
Just me.
我是那个濒临崩溃
I'm the basket case...
需要帮助的人
...who needs help.
我以朋友的身份劝你 今天回家休息吧
Take the day. That's coming from a friend.
他的老婆怀孕了
His wife is having a baby.
是真的 头儿 他老婆怀孕了
That's true, boss. His wifeis having a baby.
这就跟他自己怀孕一样
That's the same as he's having a baby.
我不觉得他老婆也是也是这么想的
I'm not sure his wife would agree with that.
不要说一些自以为好笑的话
Don't try to play for laughs.
我没有... - 警监 真♥相♥是
I'm not trying to - Captain, the truth is
Diaz应该因为他的行为被赞赏
Diaz should be applauded for his behavior.
为他一周迟到三次的行为
Applauded for showing up late to work
鼓掌吗 - 他老婆不舒服
three times in a week? - His wife is sick.
她每天早上都孕吐 - 我能理解
She's throwing up every morning. - I understand that.
真的吗 我不觉得Reagan警长能理解
Really? I don't think Sergeant Reagan does.
我认为Reagan警长是那种
I think Sergeant Reagan is the kind of man
留他妻子一个人
who would leave his wife to fend for herself
自顾自去工作的人
while off to work he goes.
这和Reagan警长无关
This isn't about Sergeant Reagan.
Reagan警长是给他处分的人
Sergeant Reagan is the one who gave him the rip.
是 在我两次不同场合下
Yes, after I excused
放过他的迟到后
his tardiness on two separate occasions.
但是他的老婆怀着孕啊
But his wife is still pregnant.
你想让他怎么办呢
What do you expect him to do?
难道就祈祷让孕吐停止吗
Just magically wish away her morning sickness?
我期待他能做一个更好的计划
I expect him to make a better plan,
比如每天早起一个小时
to wake up an hour earlier,
或者晚上去把
to do things the night before
通常早上要做的事情做完
that he would typically do in the morning
以便他可以既帮助老婆还可以按时上班
so that he can help his wife and get to work on time.
还有别的事情吗
Anything further?
我只是认为
I-I just think...
她身体不舒服并且
She's not feeling well, and...
Diaz是一个好人
It's just that Diaz is a good guy,
他只是想做对的事情
and he's just trying to do the right thing.
Reagan警长是对的
Sergeant Reagan is right.
Diaz最近表现的很懒惰
Diaz has been shown leniency.
我们如果一直无视规则 例外对待的话
We keep making exceptions to the rules around here,
例外会变成规则
they become the rules.
就这样吧
That'll be all.
谢谢你 头儿
Thank you, boss.
你召唤我吗 女王殿下
You rang, Your Majesty?
帮我看看这个
Take a look at this for me.
感觉恍若昨日
This is like de ja vu all over again in here.
你读完先
Just read it.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
那么坏吗
That bad?
我第一句都没看完
I didn't get past the first line.
怎么了 - 你不可以这样做
Then what? - You are not doing this.
我不会让你这样做的
I won't let you.
不是我要这么做 是她逼我的
I'm not doing this.She's doing this.
她炒了你吗
What, she fired you?
没有明说
Not in so many words.
那这很容易解读
Well, this is easy to decipher.
她有明确说出
Did she say the words
你被解雇了吗
"You're fired"?
没有
No.
那你就是没有被解雇 刚才的咨♥询♥要50块
Then you're not fired. That'll be 50 bucks.
她要让我出局 Anthony
She's pushing me out, Anthony.
那就报复回去
So push back.
为什么不能
And why not?
因为我会输的
Because I'll lose.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
她是老板 她认为我讨厌她
She's the boss, and she thinks I resent her.
你确实讨厌她
You do resent her.
为什么所有人都这么说
Why does everyone keep saying that?
因为这是事实
Because it's true.
你当然得讨厌她了 她得到了你想要的工作
Of course you resent her. She got the job that you wanted.
好吧 如果她是对的 那我该走了
Well, then, if she's right, then I should go.
我应该离开 找个地方从头开始
I should leave and start somewhere fresh.
不 你应该坚守阵地并进行反击
No, you should stand your ground and push back.
然后呢 一直针锋相对
And, what, butt heads the entire time?
你怎么突然这么害怕和别人对着干了
Suddenly you're bashful about banging heads?
成熟点 去工作吧
Grow a pair and get to work.
警♥察♥ 放下刀
Police! Drop it!
立刻
Right now!
感谢你能过来
Thank you for coming.
来你的办公室
To your office.
对 我很感激
Yes, I appreciate it.
那次午饭后
After our lunch,
我慎重考虑了你说过的话
I thought long and hard about what you said.
很高兴你那样做了 - 然后
I'm glad to hear that. - And then I reread
我重新读了你对于我案子的注释
your notes on my case,
我不得不说里面还是有很多不错的指导的
and I have to admit there's some very good guidance in there.
又一个好消息
More good news.
然后我把你的注释删掉了
And then I deleted your notes.
虽然都是很好的建议
While they were very good suggestions
我也很确定你能完美地执行
and I have no doubt that you would execute them flawlessly,
但那些对我不管用
they do not work for me.
你是怎么知道的
And you know this how?
因为我了解我自己
Because I know myself.
或者用你的话来说
Or as you put it,
我掌控我自己
I control me.
如果我坚持呢 -那我
And if I insist? - Then I will
就尽量找个时间和你过一下
try to find the time to walk you through the progress
我监督的342个案子
of the 342 cases I'm overseeing.
尽量找个时间吗 - 我表达了意向后
Try to find the time? - After putting out
收到了三个工作机会的邀请
a few feelers, I've gotten three job offers.
所以我需要和我要去的公♥司♥
So I would have to clear
确定一下过渡期的问题
that transition period with the firm I go to.
你不会放弃这份工作的
You would never leave this job.
你没有看到那些邀请
You haven't seen the offers.
我可以和你一起工作
I can work with you.
但我不能为你工作
I cannot work for you.
那就让我们文明解决吧
Let's keep it civil.
同意
Agreed.
一早上都在发短♥信♥ 没啥用
Been texting all morning. Nothing.
对 我也是
Yeah, me either.
我们得先搞定Frank
We got to get ahead of this with Frank.
你应该说点什么的
You should say something.
我 为什么是我
Me? Why me?
他更喜欢你一点
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表