when you walk out of prison.
好吧
Okay.
但我要跟地检谈 不和你谈
But I talk to the D.A.'s office. Not you.
行啊
Mm-hmm. Good.
你认识一个叫Max的人吗
Do you know someone named Max
可能和你家有什么联♥系♥
that may have a connection to your family?
Robbie为一个叫Max的人工作
Robbie worked for a guy named Max.
做什么
Doing what?
Robbie对此有点遮遮掩掩
Robbie was kind of vague about it.
但我很确定Max做了什么坏事
But I'm pretty sure Max was into something bad.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为Robbie告诉我
Because Robbie told me
他想摆脱Max 因为他是个大♥麻♥烦
he wanted to get away from him because he was trouble.
我希望我当时没有藏起来
I wish I didn't hide.
他也会杀了你的
He would've killed you, too.
是的
Exactly.
枪管局主管特别探员Rachel Weber
Special Agent in Charge Rachel Weber, ATF.
让她进来
Let's have her.
我知道你要说什么 我不知道Hill警探
I know what you're gonna say, and I didn't know Detective Hill
进城了
had come into the city.
你坐在这间办公室里
You sat in this office
向我保证他不会
and promised me that he would not be working
在这五个行政区的范围内工作
within the confines of the five boroughs.
局长 我和你一样惊讶
Commissioner, I was as surprised as you
当我得知他要来纽约交易时
when I was notified he was making a sale in New York City.
所以这就是你的借口 你不知道
So that's your excuse? You don't know?
他自己决定来这座城市
He decided to come to the city on his own,
未经事先同意
without prior consent.
这在我看来有点鲁莽
Now, that seems a little reckless to me,
但这很符合他本人
but it comes with the territory.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
他25岁就当上警探是有原因的
There's a reason he made detective at 25.
不是为了站在阴影里
It wasn't for standing in the shadows.
他今天就差点被人射杀了 被自己人
He could've been shot today, by his own people.
这是卧底行动
It's an undercover operation.
我们不知道他每时每刻都会去哪里
We don't know where he's going to be minute to minute.
我理解这一点 但是...
I understand that. But...
怎么 你对你部门的每个卧底警♥察♥都管的这么细
What, do you micromanage every undercover in your department,
还是Hill警探有什么特别之处
or is there something special about Detective Hill?
对我来说没有什么
Nothing is more important to me
比我自己人的安全更重要的了
than the safety of my own people.
我也是 所以你必须相信我
Me, too, so you're gonna have to trust me.
此时此刻我不相信任何人
Well, I don't trust anyone, and at this moment,
尤其是你
least of all you.
我理解你的担忧 但这是枪管局的行动
I appreciate your concerns, but this is an ATF operation.
把一名纽约警局的警探放在这么一个关键位置上
With an NYPD detective in a lynchpin position.
你们到底有没有在这个时候
Do you or do you not
在他的周围布下眼线
have eyes or ears on him at this moment?
我不能向你透露敏感信息
I can't share sensitive information with you.
除非是在"需要知道"的基础上
It's on a need-to-know basis.
我需要知道
Well, I need to know.
局长 你不能插手此事
Commissioner, you need to stay out.
在枪管局追踪点查到了枪♥支♥的序列号♥
Ran the serial numbers through ATF's tracing site.
其中有20把枪
20 of the guns
都来自乔治亚州边境的戴顿枪店
go back to a Dayton's Gun Shop on the Georgia border
有15把枪是来自各种枪展的
and 15 of them are from various gun shows.
所以他们在乔治亚州合法地买♥♥了这些枪
What, so they buy them legally in Georgia,
然后来这里通过非法途径再卖♥♥掉吗
then come up here and sell them illegally?
以五倍的价钱再出♥售♥
For five times as much.
懂了
Yeah. Got it.
怎么样了
How's it going?
挺好的 我们只是在工作罢了 - 我能看出来
Fine. We're just working. - I can see that.
我想和你单独说几句话
I was hoping to have a word with you privately.
我出去走走 很快回来
Yeah, I'll go take a walk. I'll be back.
好
Okay.
我这里有什么帮得上你的吗
What can I do for you?
我知道你对这整件事的发展
Look, I know you're upset about this whole thing,
都很不高兴 - 你是指
how it went down. - You mean,
你和爸爸假装Joe离开了家
how you and Dad pretended that Joe walked out on the family
但是却一直跟他在一起工作这件事
but you were working together with him the whole time. That?
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
为什么 - 因为他打电♥话♥给我
Why? - Because he called me
说因为你的突然袭击导致他现在被怀疑了
and told me he's under suspicion because of your takedown.
因为我的突袭
Oh, 'cause of my takedown?
如果你告诉了我这整件事的发展
My takedown never would've happened
这次突袭根本就不可能发生的 - 是...
if you'd have told me what was going on. - Yeah...
所以难道我应该对此感到抱歉吗 - 不是的
So I'm supposed to feel bad about this? - No, not at all.
我只是好奇这件事是怎么发生的
I'm just wondering how the whole thing went down.
你怎么知道枪♥支♥的事的
How'd you hear about the guns?
我们手头上有一个杀人案
We're working a homicide.
受害者在高速路上
The vic was dumped
被丢弃
by the highway.
从他的手♥机♥上我们得知 他正要去买♥♥枪
According to his phone, he was on his way to a gun buy.
我们并不知道Joe Hill会是那个卖♥♥家
We had no idea Joe Hill would be the seller.
行 有消息的话再联♥系♥我
Okay. Well, just keep me in the loop.
应该是你有消息联♥系♥我吧
Kind of like how you kept me in the loop.
Langley先生
Mr. Langley.
一级非法持械罪
Criminal possession of a weapon in the first degree,
加上你现在有的这些枪的数量
and the number of weapons that you had,
你将面临25年的监禁
you're facing up to 25 years.
这些枪不是我的 - 可它们在你手上
They're not mine. - They were in your possession,
而且其中的12把
and 12 of those weapons
都是以你的名义购买♥♥的
were purchased in your name.
合法买♥♥的
Purchased legally.
合法是说你在乔治亚州为了个人用途买♥♥的
In Georgia for personal use.
而不是为了在纽约再销♥售♥
Not for resale in New York City.
但是从过去两年内
But judging from the number
你所买♥♥的武器数量来看
of weapons you've purchased over the past two years,
我认为你是知情的
I think you already know this.
所以呢
So?
所以
So...
请你告诉我们是谁杀了Charles Wright
you tell us who killed Charles Wright,
之后她会再跟你谈条件的
and she'll talk to you about a deal.
就像你要求的那样
Just like you requested.
条件是什么
What's the deal?
那就取决于你提供的是什么信息了
Well, that depends on what kind of information you have.
但是如果消息重要
But if it's significant, I can
我可以把一级指控的非法持有
knock those charges down to criminal possession
降低到二级
in the second degree.
那你面临的就只有三年半到15年的监禁了
You'll be facing three and a half to 15.
我不确定是谁杀了他
I'm not for sure who killed him.
但我觉得我知道原因
But I think I know why.
为什么
Why?
他是我们的枪♥支♥走私贩之一
He's one of our gunrunners.
他负责把枪带来
You know, he brings the guns up.
但是头儿发现他在偷工减料
But boss found out he was skimming.
现在谁是老大
Now who's the boss?
这不是我这种等级能够知道的
Well, that's above my pay grade.
但我知道是谁负责暗♥杀♥
But I know who carries out the hits.
Max Fagan
你认识Robert Watkins家的人吗
Do you know a Robert Watkins?
我听说Max也“照顾”过他
I heard Max done took care of him, too.
你的幸运数字是什么
What's your lucky number?
Thirty-three.
八十年代NBA球星。33是他的球衣号♥码
拉里伯德
Larry Bird
你这是在干嘛
What are you doing?
我总是会去买♥♥彩票
I always play the lottery.
尤其是在我紧张的时候
Especially when I'm nervous.
你对头儿很紧张吗
What, you're nervous about the boss?
他听上去很生气
He sounded pissed.
他说什么了吗
He say anything?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表