Made it out like I was pulling a fast one on them.
觉得我故意欺骗了他们一样
Then they started going in on you guys, and...
然后他们开始说你们
...I lost it.
然后我就没忍♥住
Did you win?
你赢了没有
I survived.
勉强吧
You don't need to fight our battles, Joe.
你不需要为我们出头 Joe
This is my battle.
这和我很有关系
They made me out to be some kind of fox in a henhouse.
他们认为我不怀好意
Well, I'm sorry it happened.
我很抱歉这样的事情发生在你身上
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
You ever had a beef with these guys prior?
你之前和那些人有过冲突吗
No. And please don't go looking to ID them, okay?
没有 请你也不要把他们找出来 可以吗
I won't.
不会的
Never crossed my mind.
我从没这么想过
He won't.
他不会的
This time.
就这次
I might.
我会的
What? You fight one of us, you fight all of us.
怎么了 和我们中一个起冲突就是和我们所有人过不去
He won't.
他不会的
There's gonna be more crap to take, but it'll get easier.
你还会听到很多像这样子的蠢话 但你会慢慢习惯的
Yeah.
是的
Eventually.
最终
How did you guys deal with it?
你们之前是怎么做的
Well, in Jamie's case, he would just call
如果是Jamie的话
his older brother Danny to the rescue.
他会直接让他的大哥Danny去处理
Yeah, and he'd be 10-63.
然后他就会趁着午休解决掉
Uh-huh.
嗯
You do the only thing you can do:
你只能做一件事
ignore the BS.
别去管那些胡说八道
Yeah, I got it when Pop was PC.
当老爸是局长的时候就有人这么说我
We all have.
我们都经历过这些
Your dad.
包括的你的爸爸
All of us had to prove
我们所有人都得去证明
we weren't born with shields and stripes.
我们不是生来就有特权的
Just keep your head down.
低调一点
Work hard and, uh, that'll shut them up.
努力工作 这会让他们都闭嘴的
I've always kept my head down. Always.
我一直很低调 一直都是
And now it feels like I got eyes on me
现在我感觉总有很多人
from all sides, all the time.
在盯着我 每时每刻
Maybe take up kickboxing?
也许你可以去练拳击
Yeah, get some pepper spray.
也可以买♥♥点辣椒喷雾
Buy the next round of drinks once a week.
每周请一轮酒
It's hard enough being a cop these days as it is.
现在做警♥察♥本身已经很难了
Being a, like, Kennedy of cops...
做最显眼的警♥察♥
...doesn't make it any easier.
难上加难
Well,
是这样的
we can wallow in self-pity,
我们可以沉溺在自我怜悯中
or we can play.
或者我们可以开始打牌了
Full disclosure, I'm barred from the poker table
提前告诉你们 我在大西洋城赌场
at three Atlantic City casinos for winning so much.
因为赢得太多被禁止玩牌
That's okay. Really?
没关系 真的吗
'Cause the name of the game here
因为我们打的牌
is Go Fish.
叫 Go Fish
I'm sure you're aware that Johnny DeAngelo
相信你们已经知道Johnny DeAngelo
was murdered yesterday.
在昨天被杀害了
Rest his soul.
安息吧
That's all you got?
你就只想说这个
It's an occupational hazard, pal.
这是职业危害 朋友
You know that going in.
当你加入的时候就已经知道了
You don't worry you could be next?
你不担心下一个就可能是你吗
Could be me, could be the next guy, yeah, yeah.
可能是我 也可能是下一个 就这样
Tell me...
告诉我
...how did Hassett find out that DeAngelo was the new boss?
Hassett是怎么知道DeAngelo是新上任的老大
He tricked you, didn't he?
他耍了你们 是不是
I think what's important here
我认为现在最重要的事情是
is that we get Hassett for murder,
我们以杀人罪抓住Hassett
and you're going to help us. Sure thing.
你得帮助我们 那肯定的
You got your methods, I got my methods.
你有你的方法 我也有我的
Don't even start with that eye for an eye crap, Dominic.
别说什么以牙还牙的鬼话 Dominic
It's just an offer to help you clean up your own mess.
我这只是想帮你们收拾你们留下的烂摊子
Uh, Mr. Reina is speaking
Reina先生
figuratively here.
只是在打比方
Oh, yeah. Figuratively, of course.
是的 当然只是在打比方
I will literally put you in jail if you try to take matters
如果你用你的方式解决这件事
into your own hands.
我就把你扔进监狱 字面意思
She's tough.
她很强硬啊
My client
我的客户
has been nothing but cooperative so far.
到现在为止都在全面配合你们
And he will continue to be cooperative
如果他知道这对他有什么好处
if he knows what's good for him.
他接下来也会继续这么做的
Or what?
不然呢
Or I'll put conspiracy
不然我就会把共谋
on top of the other charges.
放在对你的指控的最上面
I'll call my people off.
我会让我的人别管这事
And?
还有呢
Check the dumpster
检查一下
by, uh, Manzarelli's there on Newman Street, eh?
在纽曼街的Manzarelli餐馆边上的垃圾桶
You'll find what you're looking for.
你会找到你想要的东西的
Forgot to bring that to you at poker night.
扑克牌之夜我忘记把这个给你了
You were on the right track.
你们现在找的方向是正确的
Good. But let's talk somewhere else.
好的 我们换个地方说话
Come on.
快来
These high school kids, they live half their lives
这些高中生 他们一半的生活
on social media, right?
都在社交网络上 是吗
Yeah, I know, but I checked all
对的 我知道啊 但是我查了
the Dead Twins' social media accounts.
所有死亡双婴组织的社交账号♥
There's nothing there.
上面什么都没有
Yeah, that's what I thought, too,
我之前也是这么想的
until I looked at Marcus's gamertags,
直到我看到了Marcus的玩家代号♥
and I found one linked to a different social media account.
我找到了关联另一个社交软件账号♥的链接
All these Dead Twins,
这些死亡双婴的成员
they've got separate pages under aliases.
他们在不同的化名下有不同的主页
Did you find anything interesting on them?
找到什么有意思的信息了吗
I think they just use these pages to boast
我觉得他们用那些主页
about the crimes they pull.
吹嘘他们犯下的罪
Okay, well, did one of them brag about
其中有人吹牛说
robbing an old man for his Rolex?
他抢了一个老人的劳力士吗
No. But one of the newer guys
没有 但是其中一个新来的
has the same last name as the vic.
和受害者有着相同的姓氏
Diaz?
迪亚兹
Not Andy Diaz, Liz's brother?
不会是Andy Diaz吧 Liz的弟弟
I think maybe Liz's boyfriend pulled him in?
我觉得Liz的男朋友可能把他拉进了帮派里
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Son of a bitch.
该死的
That would explain why he was so distraught
这能解释为什么我去他家的时候
when I went to her place.
他看上去那么心烦意乱
You don't think he's just in mourning?
你不觉得他只是过度悲伤吗
Well, he might have been in mourning, but he might
他可能很伤心 但也可能
have been feeling guilty for setting the old man up.
是因为设计了他的爷爷而感到愧疚
Either way we got to find out.
不管怎么样我们都得调查清楚
Boss.
头儿
you, uh, remember my brother Jamie. Lieutenant.
还记得我的弟弟Jamie吗 警长
You do know I wasn't born yesterday, right?
你知道我不是三岁小孩吧
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
I know you're still working the Diaz case.
我知道你还在办Diaz的案子
I'll give you 24 hours.
我给你24小时
Well, you heard him.
你听到他怎么说了吧
I got 24 hours, my partner's in court.
我只有24小时 我的搭档还在法♥院♥
You want to tag along?
你想和我一起吗
Come on, you can make right on this.
来吧 你可以通过这个来补救的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表