Yeah, I don't know. They're out of frame,
但Janko是专业的
but Janko's a pro.
你走进来的一瞬间 我就看到了一个新的蓝牙设备
A brand-new Bluetooth connection pops up the moment you walk in?
Hobbs是个疯子
And Hobbs is a maniac.
Voorhees 别去
Voorhees, no!
现在的手♥机♥都有蓝牙功能啊
All phones have Bluetooth in 'em these days.
我在问你 你是谁
I said who are you?
我要去找我的朋友了
I'm gonna see if one of my girlfriends...
你哪儿也别想去
You're not gonna see anything.
喂 过来 给我过来
Hey, come here, come here, come here.
放开她 Hobbs
Let her go, Hobbs!
Hobbs 住手
Hobbs, no!
我是警♥察♥
Police!
Hobbs 你完蛋了 你这个混♥蛋♥
Hobbs, you're done, you son of a bitch.
Don 退下
Don, stand down.
你想吞点玻璃下肚吗 Don
Do you want to eat some glass, Don? Huh?
放下杯子
Drop the glass.
你什么都别想做 混球
You ain't doin' nothin', scumbag.
把杯子放下
Drop it now, I said!
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
干得好
Good job.
你还好吗
You okay?
不能够更好了
Me? Never better.
那可真是
That was...
够愚蠢的
a dumb-ass thing to do.
是啊 但那是好人该做的 不是吗
Yeah, but that's what good people do, right?
行吧 愚蠢又勇敢
Okay, dumb but brave.
所以
So...
把号♥码给我吧
give me the number.
把那家安保公♥司♥的电♥话♥号♥码给我
Give me the number to call at the security firm.
不如我们跳过这一步 我跟你们一起工作如何
What do you say we skip that and I come work with you guys?
我们今天干得不错 我们配合默契
We did a pretty good job. We're a great team.
很明显你有脑震荡了 你还好吗
Clearly you got a concussion. You okay?
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go. Come on.
我担心你
I'm concerned about you.
来吧
Come on.
但那个混♥蛋♥攻击了我
But that bastard attacked me,
Doc甚至都不愿意报♥警♥
and Doc wouldn't even call the cops.
你带我来是因为她吗
She's the reason you brought me in here?
我说我希望把你抓起来
I said I wanted you arrested, and Doc said
但Doc说你只是需要帮助
you just needed help.
她说的倒是没错
She was right about that.
你是个失败者
You're a loser.
彻头彻尾的
Has-been.
好了 把她带出去 关进监室
All right, get her out of here. Put her in a cell.
小心我的胳膊 温柔点
Watch my arm! Be gentle.
怎么回事
What's going on?
她认罪了
What happened is she confessed.
我们告诉她 我们检查了她的社交帐户
After we told her we checked her social media accounts
并看到了她和粉丝合照上的地理定位
and looked at the geotags on the photos she took with fans,
这证明了她在俱乐部关门后仍在那里
which prove she was at the comedy club
也就是Doc被杀害的时间段
after it was closed, which is when Doc was murdered.
我不知道该怎么谢谢你们
I don't know how to thank you.
你不用感谢我们
Well, you don't have to thank us.
也许试着去联♥系♥
Maybe reach out
你的女儿和她的母亲 试图和她们和好
to your daughter and her mom, try to make right with them.
下次你登台表演的时候 给我们送几张票
Next time you're on stage, send us some tickets.
我想看看这一切都是啥
I'd like to see what all the fuss is about.
来吧 我送你出去
Come on, I'll walk you out.
他来了
He's here.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 Baker 晚安
Thank you, Baker. Have a good night.
你也是 长官
You, too, sir.
但愿吧
Well, yeah.
Reagan警长
Sergeant Reagan.
是吗
Am I?
目前仍然是的
As of this moment.
只是受到警告和处罚
But Warned and Admonished.
你接下来要去东区社区服务中心
You will also, uh, volunteer at Eastside Community Center
做几周志愿者
for a couple of weeks.
从你们分局里面选几个人一起去 好吗
Just... grab a couple guys from the precinct to pitch in, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
我...
I, uh...
我会从Hector开始
I'll start with Hector.
看看能不能修补我们之间的关系
See if I can mend that fence along the way.
Hector申请调出2-9分局
Hector requested a transfer out of the 2-9,
我批准了
and I granted it.
因为我的原因
Because of me.
这份工作时常提醒着我
You know, this job has a way of reminding me
有得必有失
that with every win comes a loss.
我想这事情也许会
I guess it could have been...
更糟糕的
worse.
我指的是我们之间的关系
Between us, I mean.
你遵守着你对一个英雄的承诺
You were keeping your promise to a hero.
我并不知情
I didn't know that.
所以...
So...
你做了你该做的
You did what you had to do, too.
我想下一次我们还会做出一样的选择的
And I expect we'd both do the same thing again.
给 慢用 - 谢谢你
There you go. Enjoy. - Thank you.
Jill 你在这儿做什么
Jill, what are you doing here?
我答应你♥爸♥爸
I told your dad I'd...
我愿意帮他一个忙
...do him a favor.
来这里和他见面
Meet him here.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
社区服务中心
Community center.
我和其他人在帮忙
Uh, me and some guys are-are helping out.
这也是个戒毒所吗
A rehab, too?
走廊尽头是接收处
There's an intake office down the hall,
但这里主要是...
but this is mainly...
抱歉 我做不到
Look, I'm sorry, I can't.
回头见 Jamie
I'll see you around, Jamie.
哇 他们真是什么人
Wow, they really will let
都敢放进来呢 是吗
just about anyone in here, won't they?
即便是条老恶犬 - 说这话的人
Even an old Devil Dog. - Says a guy
连给我擦鞋都不配呢
Not even fit to shine my boots.
可不是
That I never was.
好久不见
Been too long.
多少年了
Ages.
你依然容光焕发
You still look good.
你撒谎的本事依然这么糟糕
And you're still a terrible liar.
你想一起喝杯咖啡吗 谈谈近况
You want to go and get a cup of coffee, catch up?
等我陪你走到走廊那头让你登记之后
After I walk you down the hall and get you squared away first.
你弟弟试过了
Your brother tried.
你♥爸♥爸也是
And your dad, too. I...
你不曾救过我爸或者我弟的命
You never saved my brother or my dad's life.
你救过我的命
You saved mine.
帮我给你自己一个机会拯救你自己的人生
Help me give you a chance to save your own now.
来吧 陆战队员
Come on, Marine.
别找借口 埋头干就是了
Hop to it. No excuses.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表