The facts here are not in question.
此案的事实毋庸置疑
had dinner and drinks at a local restaurant,
在当地餐馆吃完饭喝了酒之后
and then he got behind the wheel of his car.
依然选择了开车
He then struck and killed Veronica Brooks.
然后他撞上并害死了Veronica Brooks
Mr. Farmer's blood alcohol level was above the legal limit.
Farmer先生的血液酒精浓度超过了法定限度
And these destructive actions constitute
他造成的伤害构成了
vehicular manslaughter.
车辆过失杀人罪
All facts.
这都是事实
Now, the defense argues that Mr. Farmer
现在辩方会说Farmer先生
has a clean record
没有案底
and is the father of two young children.
是两名稚童的父亲
This attempt to evoke sympathy
试图引起你们的恻隐之心
cannot distract you from the cold, hard facts.
但你们不能因此而忽视铁一样的残忍♥事实
Diane Brooks lost her only child.
Diane Brooks失去了她唯一的孩子
So the people are not asking for your sympathy.
检方要求的不是你们的同情心
We're asking for justice.
而是司法公正
It's okay, Kerstin. Take your time.
别怕 Kerstin 慢慢来
In fact, why don't you take us back to the beginning, okay?
你不如跟我们从头说起 好吗
A couple of friends and I went dancing at Zero Club.
我和几个朋友去零度空间跳舞
On Bleecker Street? Yeah.
布莱克街上那家吗 是的
When I was ready to leave,
我准备走的时候
I texted for a car.
我叫了一辆车
Rideshare company?
搭车公♥司♥吗
I've never had a problem before.
我以前从没遇上过问题
Go on.
继续说
I spotted the car outside,
我看到外面有辆车
just like the one they said they were sending.
和我叫的那辆看起来一样
So you got in the car? Yeah.
所以你就上车了吗 是的
At first, things seemed fine.
开始一切都很正常
Then I noticed we were in a neighborhood I didn't recognize.
接着我注意到车开到了一个我不认识的街区
Next thing I knew he was in the back seat with me,
再然后他就到后座上坐在我身边了
and his face was covered with some kind of mask.
他脸上蒙着东西
Did he put his hands on you, Kerstin?
他对你动手动脚了吗 Kerstin
He tried to pull off my dress.
他试图脱下我的裙子
That's when I opened the car door and ran.
我打开车门就跑
And you found the two police officers
然后你遇上了那两名
who took you to the hospital?
带你去医院的警♥察♥
Yeah.
是的
I feel so stupid.
我觉得自己好蠢
I can't believe I let this happen.
不敢相信我竟然让这样的事情发生了
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
I shouldn't have eaten that breakfast burrito.
我不该吃那个墨西哥饼当早餐
Gallon of hot sauce you used probably didn't help.
更不要说你往里面加的成吨♥辣酱了
No guts, no glory.
不壮胆子 何来美食
Keep it up, there'll be a hole where your guts used to be.
再这样下去小心胃肠穿孔
Units confines of the 2-9 Precinct.Uh...
在2-9分局周围的小队
we have a confirmed 10-13.
已确认有警员遇袭
Repeat, 10-13, officer shot
重复 警员遇袭
in front of 1412 River Street.
地址在河滨路1412号♥前面
It's two blocks from here.
离这里就两个街区
Hang in there, Gordon.
坚持住啊 Gordon
Hey! What happened?
嘿 怎么回事
Spotted a perp robbing a woman.
我们看到有人在抢劫一名女性
When we tried to make the arrest,
当我们试图逮捕他的时候
he got hold of my partner's gun, shot him.
他抢走了我搭档的枪并射伤了他
All right. On three.
好了 数三下
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Where's the perp now?
嫌疑人现在在哪里
Took off that way.
从那边逃走了
He's hit bad. He's gonna be okay, Flores.
他伤得很重 他会没事的 Flores
Hey, we got this. Go.
这里交给我们 你去吧
Go to the hospital.
去医院吧
Hey. Worst part of the job.
唉 工作中最艰难的部分
And then some.
远不止此
Detective Mulaney,
Mulaney警探
please come forward.
请上前来
For her bravery and sacrifice in the line of duty,
鉴于她在工作中的英勇和牺牲
it is my honor to award Detective Allison Mulaney
我很荣幸的在此向Allison Mulaney警探
with the Police Combat Cross.
颁发警员战斗十字勋章
Our city is, uh, deeply grateful for her service.
这座城市十分感激她的服务
We wish you Godspeed in your retirement.
愿你的退休生活一切顺利
And whatever you need, the NYPD is here to help.
无论你需要什么 纽约警局都愿意帮助你
Please.
有请
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
For as long as I can remember, I wanted to be a cop.
从我记事以来 我就一直想做一名警♥察♥
Protecting this city means everything to me.
对我来说 保护这座城市意味着一切
So, there is something I need from the NYPD.
我确实有一事相求于纽约警局
I'm a New York City police detective
我是一名纽约市警局的警探
and now a decorated one.
如今更是一名受勋警探
I want to keep on doing my job.
我希望可以继续做我的工作
Okay, guys, uh, work the street where Gordon got hit.
好了 各位 去Gordon被袭的街上巡逻
Full enforcement.
严格排查
Anything comes close to probable cause,
任何符合合理逮捕理由的人
make the arrest, bring them in for debriefing.
就把他们抓了 带进来问话
Someone knows who did this, okay?
有人知道这事儿是谁干的 明白吗
Hey, this guy put Gordon in the hospital.
听着 这人打伤了Gordon 害他住院
He's out there walking around with his gun right now.
而他却仍在外面逍遥 还带着Gordon的枪
Nobody goes home until we nail this son of a bitch.
在我们抓到这个混♥蛋♥之前 没有人能回家
All right? Yes, sir.
明白吗 是 长官
Let's go.
出发吧
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He's still in surgery. Docs don't know if he's gonna make it.
还在手术中 医生还不知道他能不能活下来
All right, let's stay positive on that.
好吧 让我们保持乐观的心态
This is on me.
这都是我的错
No, it's not, Ray.
不 这不是你的错 Ray
Way this went down, it could have
那样的情况下
been you that got shot.
中枪受伤的那个人也可能是你
Be easier to live with.
那样我心里会好受些
Only one to blame here is the guy who pulled the trigger.
我们唯一该责怪的是那个开枪的罪犯
And when I find that bastard,
等我找到这个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna put a bullet in his head.
我一枪崩了他
As of now, you're off-duty.
现在你不当值
Go home. We'll get this guy.
回家去吧 我们会抓住他的
He's not thinking straight.
他现在头脑不清醒
Yeah, I'm in his shoes,
我感同身受
I'm not thinking straight, either.
我心里也很慌乱
I was actually surprised to get your call.
接到你电♥话♥的时候我很惊讶
I wanted to thank you for making the jury understand
我想感谢你让陪审团明白
what that man did to our family.
那个人对我家庭带来的伤害
Well, I certainly hope the verdict
我希望法庭判决能
gave you some consolation. It did.
给你带来一些安慰 是的
But it won't bring Veronica back.
但也无法把Veronica带回我的身边了
She was everything I had in this world.
她是我这世上的唯一
And justice is the only thing I have left to give her.
如今我唯一能给她的就是公正
Which is why I'm here.
这就是我今天来的原因
I understand you'll be making
我知道你将向法官提出
a recommendation to the judge for Farmer's sentence.
对Farmer的量刑建议
Yes.
是的
And you want Mr. Farmer's sentence to fit the crime.
而你希望Farmer先生受到应有的惩罚
To the extent it ever could, yes.
在可能范围内的严惩
You understand that the judge will make the decision.
要知道最后做决定的还是法官
But the judge relies on the prosecutor's opinion.
但是法官会考虑检察官的建议
You've done your homework.
你做足了功课啊
Richard Farmer killed my little girl, Ms. Reagan.
Richard Farmer害死了我的女儿 Reagan女士
I know you'll do the right thing.
我知道你会做正确的事
I spoke to Kerstin's rideshare company. And?
我和Kerstin叫车的公♥司♥谈过了 然后呢
Driver said when he arrived at the location,
司机说当他到指定地点的时候
she wasn't there.
她并不在那里
Which means it's possible she got in the wrong car.
也就是说她可能上错了车
The company's been having a lot of problems
搭车公♥司♥经常遇上这种问题
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表