For everything.
为所有的一切
You're welcome.
不用客气
Um, I'm gonna give you some time alone, okay?
我给你一些独处时间 好吗
Hi. This is Eddie Janko.
你好 我是Eddie Janko
Could you get a message to my dad
你能告诉我爸爸
that I will be at his hearing?
我将出席他的听证会吗
Thanks.
谢了
Caesar salad, as requested by Pops.
凯撒沙拉 爷爷要求的
Yeah. I also requested
我还点了
deep-fried Oreo cookies.
油炸奥利奥饼干
I don't see them anywhere on the table.
我怎么没在饭桌上看见
No.
不会有的
Here they are. Hey, you made it.
他们到了 你赶上了
You guys all remember my partner Maria Baez.
你们都记得吧 我的搭档 Maria Baez
Sure.
当然
Hey, Maria. Welcome.
嘿 Maria 欢迎
Thank you, Commissioner.
谢谢 局长
Uh, Frank at this table, please.
在饭桌上叫Frank 谢谢
Hey, Maria. How you feeling?
嘿 Maria 你感觉如何
A little better every day.
一天比一天好
Well, you deserve a medal, you ask me.
要我说 你应该得一枚奖章
Oh, no. It's nothing serious.
没事 没什么严重的
Well, not for the boo-boo, for partnering with my brother.
不是因为受伤 而是因为和我哥做搭档
Frankly,
坦白地说
I think you should collect hazard pay
我觉得就冲着你能忍♥他这种搭档
for putting up with this one.
就得领危险赔偿金
Give me a break. Don't believe her.
饶了我吧 别信她的
I'm sure the whole time we were locked in that basement,
我敢肯定 我们被关在地下室的时候
she was worried out of her mind and feeling terrible
她都担心疯了
for being a pain in my ass.
为让我头痛感到抱歉
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
Tell the truth. Dad, she was worried, wasn't she?
讲真话 爸 她当时很担心 不是吗
Oh, I can neither confirm nor deny.
我既不肯定也不否认
They're always at it, these two.
这两个人总是这样
I will concede there's
我承认
one thing that Danny is better at than me,
有一件事 Danny比我更擅长
and that is being a pain in the ass.
那就是当个讨厌鬼
Tough crowd.
对手强大啊
Oh, we haven't even gotten to grace yet.
我们这还没到祷告的时候呢
Hey, you're a rookie. We'll go easy on you.
你是新手 我们会对你宽容的
Well, this all looks so nice. I can't remember the last time
这看起来很棒 我都不记得上次参加
I was at a Sunday dinner like this.
这样的周日晚餐是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I wasn't.
我都不记得上次我没参加是什么时候了
Oh, God.
天啊
Always the wise guy.
永远都是个聪明人
Thank you for inviting me.
谢谢邀请我
We're the lucky ones.
你能来是我们的幸运
Yes, we are.
是的
Yeah, not every day we get to break bread with the only
我们不是每天都能和Danny
partner that Danny's been able to hold on to.
唯一能留住的搭档一起吃饭
A concept that you two have taken to a whole new level.
你们俩把这个概念提升到了一个全新的高度
Oh, I see being captured for a day
看来被困一天也没耽误
didn't slow your comebacks time.
你重磅回归啊
That's right.
没错
Well, I, for one,
就我而言
am grateful to have you both with us.
我感激你俩都与我们同在
Amen.
阿门
I don't know about you guys,
我不知道你们怎么样了
but I am starving.
但我真的好饿
Well, I kind of thought Danny might want to say grace.
我觉得Danny可能想做个感恩祷告
Okay.
好吧
Bless us, oh, Lord,
主啊 请保佑我们
and these, thy gifts, which we are
感谢您赐给我们
about to receive from thy bounty.
丰盛的食物
Through Christ, our Lord, amen.
感谢基♥督♥ 我们的主 阿门
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表